Who would Walter "Heisenberg" White vote for in 2016?

Who would Walter "Heisenberg" White vote for in 2016?

Someone who wants to improve the ACA, not kill it.

Hillary because they both tend to murder the competition and support degeneracy.

Look at that cringey image. I can't believe this show was taken seriously as a crime drama.

sage for lame template meme thread

You're just upset you were swept up in the hype.

I didn't even watch it when it was airing. Quit projecting.

He would lie and tell everyone he's voting Hillary but vote Trump in secret.

I'm sorry, you were probably busy watching wrestling.

Eh, you might just be conditioned to react to fedoras a certain way because you've seen so many faggy betas wearing fedoras. Most people don't have such a visceral reaction to it, so I'm also guessing that you possibly wore a fedora at some point and feel some semblance of shame which you project onto others.

It's like when people say "ewwww lol the word moist is so gross xD" it's because they saw that picture that was ALL over the fucking internet for like 5 years straight of an ugly old lady with the caption "this makes me moist"

The fact that people aren't able to understand why they make these associations is so bizarre to me. I've always been extremely self aware so I don't even really know what it's like to be anything other than that. Like even right now I'm aware that my post kinda reads as defensive even though it's not, I don't really care all that much about Breaking Bad. It was an alright show, but I don't even think that your post was like an actual valid deconstruction of it or anything like that, it was just you reacting to the cringey fedora picture.

But rather than defensive it's really just a stream of consciousness post where I didn't go back and proofread it or anything or even put any thought into it, it was all my gut reaction to seeing your post because I have a pretty good idea as to why you made the post, which I outlined in my first paragraph

i also type like 150 wpm so this was easy to type, I'm just bored and killing time at work

This, Skyler wouldn't shut up about how he's going to vote for Hillary so he'd tell her he was.

I literally said nothing about any of that shit you're rambling about.

Please tell us more about yourself, you stupid fuck.

Self aware my ass. Fuck you.

It's okay if you feel insecure by some random internet post dude, but I'm definitely a lot smarter and more self aware than you will ever be. I'm even aware of how it sounds to call oneself "self aware" but I'm also aware enough to realize that this is an anonymous website populated by pretty much the dregs of society. Most of you are NEETs which are objectively worse than niggers, so I really don't care about what you think, which is why I don't mind saying stuff that I know will definitely not come off in a positive light.

None of that was a ramble, despite it being stream of consciousness with no editing it all was logically coherent. Anyway, yeah, I know you never said any of that shit, but it definitely emanates from your post really strongly.

Admit it, like I said earlier in this post we are user, you were a fedora when you are like 14 weren't you? It's okay, I mean everyone does some dumb shit when they're that age. But honestly, I was in high school in the 90s and we didn't have these fedora kids so this stuff doesn't make me cringe like I've found 20-somethings do. I'm guessing by how butthurt and defensive you got that I was 100% correct, and I'm also guessing that because of how butthurt and defensive you got that you won't even admit in an anonymous message board that you were a fedora wearing homo that never got laid in high school.

Jesus Christ I am so much smarter and better than you two retards, it's ridiculous. Good luck responding to this in a way that won't make you look like a fool.

I'm a Christian and always have been. Do you just see fedoras everywhere, cause I never brought it up, only you. Are fedoras the new boogeyman of Holla Forums?
WEW

Quit making these fucking threads

Hilarious.

You're right about everything except NEETs being worse than niggers.

Where the FUCK do you think you are, nigger?

It's a landslide for Trump, faggot. All these characters are all voting the Don.

Different user but what's wrong with wrestling?
Plenty, obviously, but it's just as fun, probably moreso than anything else on tv.

There is literally nothing wrong with watching a phalo-centric soap opera for retards and intellectually lazy intelligent people who get off on cultural slumming.

Hillary, because she would continue Obamacare and failing which, she wouldn't crack down on his little drug operation.

how? By replacing it with Universal healthcare? Honestly the ACA pretty much was in favor of the health insurance companies and gave them far more power.

By preventing them from selling useless plans over state lines?

He definitely wouldn't vote for Hillary. He would probably vote for Trump just to pick the lesser of the two evils. Walter is essentially a capitalist but he wants to become a criminal in the crime world. This separates him from Trump.

So if the drug war ended before he got cancer would he never become a drug kingpin?

With his mastery of chemicals, he'd probably be a terrorist making the finest explosives.

that would be interesting. Would he do it for whoever pays him or would he side with some group for ideological reasons?