Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/1980s/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rambo was better than anything Arnold did

I liked more movies with Arnold.

schwarzy

Rambo>>>>>>>>>Rocky
He only had like one good role

Stallone was more talented, but Arnold was in better movies.

arnie is more entertaining on screen but stallone has talent both in performing and directing arnie could never have.

This.

Schwarzenegger, hands down.

Btw, a pretty good topic for my board (no shill).

8ch.net/1980s/index.html

I find Arnold more entertaining to watch but Stallone has made movies that are legit kino.

i'd have to agree
stallone has more thought provoking movies than arnie
arnie still has conan though, so that kind of evens them out

Arnie never actually acts, with the important exception of Total Recall. Sure he's a confused and lost tourist essentially, but he's at least trying, and probably the single best attempt at acting he's ever done.

So while Arnies library is superior to Stallones (in terms of sheer enjoyability) I have to give the slightest bit of an edge to Stallone

He really should've done more movies where he rarely talked and hacked at people with a sword for the slightest things

Terminator 2 > Rambo

lol no

T2's a better action movie, but Rambo's a better drama.

ywn have a series of Conan movies with Arnie based off Howard's best short stories

I think Rambo: First Blood has more artistic value than anything Arnold did but I love the movies Arnold has been in and could watch them over and over again. They are both lacking quantity though. I wish there were more movies with Arnold worth watching. I basically just rewatch Terminator 1, 2, Predator, and Conan every year. True Lies, Total Recall and Commando are just okay.

The Sperminator.

why live?

Stallone was an actor.

Arnold was an entertainer.

Weren't they making a new Conan film?

They did one with Jason Momoa GoT Drago guy
And want to do anohter one with Arnold in it. But noone seems to know something about it, despite it being in the making since 2013.

actors are entertainers
you're putting acting on a pedestal it doesn't deserve

Terminator > Rambo.

And that's a fact.

It's a fact that you're a faggot

Commando was the pinnacle of action movies

Stallone is an Oscar contender, Arnold isn't.

Stallone is a midget cuckold faggot, Arnie isn't.

Fun Fact: Arnold actually fucked Brigitte Nielsen whilst she was married to Stallone. Arnold cucked Stallone

Schwarzenegger is an immigrant, so he's less good.

DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

Arnie. Only good movies Stallone did are Rocky 1-4, and Rambo: First Blood.

Arnie's the fucking Terminator. This mother fucker killed Predator.

They're both shit. Such toxic masculinity.

The big mistake Stallone has made with his Expendables series is to make them semi-parodies.

None of the classic action movies had that much one-line bullshit… or the ironic over the top action. It was actually Bruce Willis that brought that in in Die Hard and that was the beginning of the end.

Expendables should have had a very serious script, and no shlock.

Arnold was better. Stallone took himself way too seriously.

Arnold's muh dicking led to him fucking a squat mexican maid. Stallone's kept his taste in women high.

Both have been in a fair amount of garbage. Arnie's shitty movies (Junior, arguably Twins, Raw Deal) aren't good, but they're at least mildly entertaining. When Stallone does a bad movie, it's unwatchable. Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot, Judge Dredd, Rhinestone, are all absolute trash, and barely even passable as entertainment.

Arnie has gotten better at acting, and put in a great performance in Maggie. Stallone has gotten progressively worse. He's a great writer, a shitty director, but has some fantastic films. Arnold has some classics which will be remembered just as well as First Blood.

I'd have to say it's completely evened out over the years. I think Stallone has more good movies in him if he chooses right, but Stallone is basically done. He's a big budget Jason Statham.

jesus fuck

He gave, arguably, his best performance in Creed which released last year.

Stallone had two of my favorite action movies of all time that are eering warnings about the current state of affairs: Cobra and Demolition Man.

Arnie never had anything so prophetic.

The Running Man.

T2
Red Heat
True Lies
Commando

I would counter that with the fact that he married Brigitte Nielsen. Pretty face, shit personality