What's with all the dislikes? wtf i hate america now

what's with all the dislikes? wtf i hate america now

Holy shit John Goodman looks thin for John Goodman

Why do we need a movie about the Boston marathon bombing? It wasn't really a major event to any but the victims.

didnt he lose a shit ton of weight, gain it all back, and is in the process of 'losing' it agian?

When will Orlando get a movie with the shooter rewritten as a white nationalist

Yeah, okay, Obama.

i'd rather watch a movie about this guy, directed by nolan

White privilege.

Who gives a fuck?

(((They))) will make a movie about every somewhat-historical event, won't they?

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a Milo Yiannapolous character that did the shootings.

muh dik

What was his end game?

Alex Jonesberg fans saying it was faked with holograms etc.

Yeah. Hollywood has run out of ideas and they don't want to make wholesome or good movies anymore. Tragedy documentary is the new trend.

Mark Wahlberg seems to be the go to guy for shit movies.

Considering that the man has the acting skills of a two by four, I'd say he's highly over represented in the amount of lead roles he's given by (((the film industry.)))

Milo sucks big black cocks and takes it up the boypunani though, literally.

It's a movie about a bombing that happened three years ago, it's a bit tasteless.
Hell, even if they were going with the whole tasteless vibe, they could have made it about something more interesting; the Aurora shooting for example.
The Tsarnaev brothers are boring, just another pair of Muslims hellbent on destroying the West. James Holmes on the other hand was legitimately out of his fucking mind, he believed people had a universal "value" of 1, and if you kill somebody their value decreases to zero and your increases by 1. Just read his notebook for an insight to his mind.
A film about him could be a fascinating character study on a man who's truly lost all touch with reality.

You just mirrin

The average voter, everyone.

I don't even know what MSM is
I'm not American and voting doesn't matter in my country as the elections are all rigged. 12 of the past 16 years we've had the same leader.

So what's the non-MSM narrative, Alex?

Its the exact same here, the proles are tricked into hating each other over meaningless elections, nothing changes.

Are you that butthurt Muslim that vehemently defends Islam every time someone calls it out for the death cult it is?

Fuck off, Ahmed.

At least white turrists have interesting motivations that aren't about muh 72 wizards.

You mean the MSM that would call you a racist for claiming that it was religiously motivated?

HAHA HE HID

Independent delusions vs. mainstream delusions.