Modern family faggot couple

Why does the TV and media portray faggots in such positive ways? As if they are just quirky and funny normies…

They never portray them accurately: drug addicted, pedos, depressed and self-destructive, bug chasing HIV poz, standard fuck parties without condoms , polygamous cheaters, atheistic and annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/read/Bow-To-The-Ordeal-Master
8ch.net/cow/res/225125.html#q225552
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take a guess why

Who would want to watch realistic portrayals of anything on television?

Holla Forums writes a screenplay of realistic modern family faggot couple

gays are 3% of the population and account for over 55-60% of HIV infections.

Similar stats appear when it comes to polygamy, cheating, depression and drug abuse, and child abuse, they are over-represented when it come to harmful and immoral things.

Just like Blacks are overrepresented when it comes to stealing bikes and committing crimes

That's all great but what does that have to do with Holla Forums ?

the sad thing is that the media reinforces and normalizes this self-destructive behavior. basically telling them mental illness is cool and part of being "free"

tv shows and movies are responsible for a lot of these trends ; brainwashing

Gee I wonder why

Now that is quality prime time television.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/trash/

pick one

pick hell my friend

Wait a minute

This isn't anime at all!

chicks dig fags

most TV is made for them these days.

sad!

Wow, OP, you sure do know a lot about being gay.

Nothing wrong with being gay tbh fimfam

projecting much chiam?

homophobia IS outward expression of repressed homosexual desires

To be fair Holla Forums is quite clearly a gay community.

Don't even pretend you were never curious what it feels like getting pounded by a massive throbbing cock and feeling the cum shoot inside your bowels.

must we

lol watta gay

sound pretty closeted

people who can say its more like giving than receiving

I've done it. That's completely true.

What did he mean by this?

thanks for posting this tbh, top libshit tears

libshit logic

Islamophobia is outward expression of repressed islamic desires

libshit logic

I desire to see them wiped out by Pajeets and their pooperpowers

I have a desire to get fucked into the dirt by a deliciously haram cut dick.

Why are there faggots everywhere now? Protip faggots: sucking dick isn't unique. Kill yourselves.

I thought I wasn't on 4chan. Holla Forums, /gif/, and all of the social boards are dedicated to talking about sucking dicks, why don't you stay there? Faggots are so fucking annoying. It's laughable that this certain breed of faggot thinks he's not so bad because he's right wing. I guess I should be satisfied that hell exists and it's for faggots.

Sorry to say it user but you're fucking gay.

faggots really are mentally ill

E U P H O R I C

triggered

not an argument

You're right it's not an argument, it's a fact you're triggered

I was fooled by Modern Family for a bit, actually had some sympathy for gays.

Then I realized it was pure fiction and mind-altering propaganda

that's true, the vikings, germanics and pagans would simply hang gays and throw their bodies in a bog. Their crime was too shameful to warrant a proper burial.

Christians came around and offered them repentance and a chance to change their ways. Really makes you think

>>>/reddit/

No they didn't you larpagan faggot, they fucking burned them alive, that's why homos are called faggots, because they'd be burned along with the rest of the faggots.

this is on par with "my 6 million jews got gassed and turned into lampshades" meme

No it isn't you larpagan cuck.

Read a fucking book niggerbrain.

You mean your kite on a stick holy book?
You fag enablers are great

Wew lad, go eat a cock already you tranny faggot cuck.
vice.com/en_uk/read/Bow-To-The-Ordeal-Master

wew get with the times bigot

There is one episode of House M.D. where the patient was a HIV-infested gay, and he was like
And the main cast is like

House was based for a while . good stuff

You guys are like the foot fetishists or furries times a million.

I thought that award goes to Holla Forums?

/leftycuck/ on suicide watch!

Oh no! The >>>/leftycuckfagfuck/ got triggered!!!
CALL THE WHAAAAMBULANCE!

we have IDs here you know

i vaguely remember that same faggot pozzed cameron and convinced her to do meth

>>>/plebbit/

This. OP is quite possibly living in a state of denial.

Nothing gayer than convincing yourself that there are actually fucking fairies.

Why are all men portrayed as incompetent or billionaire hunks?
Why are all kids more intelligent than their parents?
Why are all single mothers the best most hardest working people in the world?

Television is not reality. No talent diversity hires write stories they wish were true not that are.

Faggot

Why are neo pagans all faggots then? Why don't they appreciate their ancestors more?

neo paganism is a liberal, wiccan heresy

real pagans just call themselves pagan

(chegged)
I wonder why.

Because homosexuality is the last stand for implicit white identity, you filthy KIKE.

If that were true I'd et the kikes win.

starts with J and ends with S

Arachnophobia is outward expression of repressed spider desires

The etymology of faggot comes from the romantic term for a bundle of sticks; an awkward burden that had to be carried. The word was also used to refer to English scholarship students, that would often perform menial duties in exchange for tuition and lodging. In other words, some poor fuck that had to whore himself out to pay for school. In European countries the preferred method of killing fags was hanging, not immolation, as urban legend would suggest.

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

[CITATION NEEDED]

It's so progressive

Fag here, would watch!

Are you a closet Holla Forumslack because you hate Holla Forumslacks? :^)

You asked for it.

If you think about it, getting stds from shit-encrusted intestines doesn't sound erotic. Yeah, you can clean it, but there's a lot hoops that you have to jump through. You have to shit out everything, do enemas, and refuse to eat for several hours in preparation. No matter how you romanticize it, the asshole wasn't biologically designed to be like a vagina. It's kind of funny how we're all pro-science when it comes to religion, but we disregard it outright when it gives a negative impression of homosexuality, gender identity, and drug abuse. I'm very guilty of that myself.

It's kind of why poorer countries are homophobic. They don't have running water and widely available healthcare to remain clean like west does. Homosexuality in poorer countries is viewed on the same level as drug abuse and self-harm.

realtalk now, who /fuckparty/ here

thats a pretty tough cuckpill to swallow, normalfag

They're all well-sourced retard.

If they leave out any boogeyman board you can be guaranteed they go there.

Daily reminder.

I know what you mean OP and although it's not saying much, but even in Modern Family the fag couple is still the most neurotic and unstable of the three families in the show. There are countless episodes and side-plots to something the fag couple has to do to unfuckup something they did earlier. Overall most of the episodes in the show are like a watered down showcase of how unstable and incompetent fags are and that they should not be in charge of a child's wellbeing, let alone free to live.

I'm actually amused by how long it's been since someone has posted this tired out screencap as if it meant anything in the first place. You just gave away where you are from and where you belong. You have to go back.

>>>/cuckchan/

Don't fags usually have herpes and a whole bunch of other fun STDs to go along with those AIDS? So fags that think "well, at least there's good HIV medication out there now" also get pockmarked, rancid dicks and assholes, warts everywhere, and itching that never goes away?

epin maymay guys

What are you, a commie marxist faggot librul!?

gas thyself

I wasn't even talking about my friends, I meant general people at University/in their 20s.

If you think they're too degenerate, then you want older, middle aged people that are pretty sexless anyways.

Don't you mean Reddipol? If you're going to force this "meme", then actually stick with it proper.

"Kike" was a word born out of the Yiddish word "Kikel" meaning circle, "Kikes" descended from the same tribes as the Pharisees, and the Pharisees stood for everything Jesus detested in the bible. "Jews" didn't exist in 33 BCE, The religion was known as YHWHism. Therefore "Kike on a stick" is historically incorrect. No-one is saying that the two religions are not connected.

If I were black and Jewish could I complain about anuddah black shoa?

You're a self-confessed bisexual, but I can't expect honesty from a faggot.

8ch.net/cow/res/225125.html#q225552

The etymology of kike is indeed the Yiddish word kikel. Illiterate Jewish immigrants that arrived at Ellis Island would be required to sign entry forms. They would refuse to sign the form with an 'x' or cross, so they would mark a circle instead. Immigration officers picked up on this, then started calling Jews 'kikels', or succinctly 'kikes.'

All because they hate the cross like vampires, or thought the forms had something to do with religious affiliation.

Maybe, and that is a big maybe, in America. Ethiopian jews are treated like shit, especially in Israel is it is better to just be a regular chosen one.

A lot of them don't grow out of it.

zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/

Remember to filter the trip from the dropdown menu.

They did admit they met at an orgy, so good chance sti and std.

Where have I lied, friend?

Are… are you asking why the light comedy family sitcom doesn't have gay spousal abuse, hard drugs, and HIV/AIDs?

Also, tripfags are looking for attention. If you stop replying to them they stop. Filter and don't reply to them. Simple as simple can be.