John Wick 2

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough diversity

Social = he's bringing friends (maybe hired guns?). They're still trying to one-up Nolan by copying his fucking script FOUR years later.

But what I really want to focus on is this last line:

I'm not hearing things right? What the fuck is a "parsy"? Is it some obscure European car they're debuting for this movie? It's bad enough they're actually doing "trailers for the trailer", now they have to make them so vague that they might as well be for experimental films.

He clearly said

"Do enjoy your parsley"

What the Hell?
imfdb.org/wiki/John_Wick

ofuck I really liked the first one, did not know there was a second.

Is this supposed to be impressive?

t.ignorant about guns and shooting

It's basically LARPing with guns. Military exercises involve a lot more than swingin' muh gunz around as fast as possible.

Yes.
You generally don't get to play around in shoot houses and shit like that if you're an incompetent fuckwit.
On top of that, it's pretty hard to shoot accurately while moving around like he was, even at close range, and from the looks of it he's still pretty damn accurate.

Also
muh dik

It's very, very, very hard to do it that fast or accurately. Requires a lot of practice and dexterity. Particularly reloading that quickly and shooting while on the move, and his handgun shots were very well done.

t. competition shooter

So he's coming back?

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.
Where will the dog that he picked up at the end of the first movie fit into all of this?

Casual, relaxed.

It'd be pretty funny if they turned this into a series where his dog dies increasingly retarded deaths at the beginning of each movie and he just gets a slightly bigger dog 4U at the end each time until he winds up with an Irish wolfhound.

I hope there are many more John Wick movies. My dad doesn't like degenerate modern movies but he liked this one. He was even okay with the club scenes and the loud dance music. Wick should go 1488 and just go around killing degenerate slavs and shitskins with a german shepherd.

you probably dont even have the strength to hold up a rifle, so yes it is.

By the fifth movie they'll have Wick himself die to a group of rabid dogs and his current dog will now be the star of the movies.

SOCIAL
JOHN
WICK

Justice?

He meant
"Yea…. I'm Back"

Alot of awesome guns don't even have IMFDB pages. I feel like the wiki users just created the thing and put all the iconic crap in and then just update it when something new comes along.

do they not have enough people maintaining the page or do the just not care enough?

And what style do you want?

It's a ICPC-like comeptition. Here's a chinese movie that romanticizes it.

It's not a good film, but I liked the cinematography and editing.

This is the only movie that I'm looking forward to. Hollywood, please don't fuck it up.

Probably both.

Will the dog get a pet John Wick at the end?

Makes you think

It's an action movie. As long as the same crew is involved, there's no way than can fuck it up.

Part time.

He should retire so that the newer generation can get into the job-market! Very selfish of him!

t. Millenial and aspiring assassin.

Hope this film is good.

I finally got around to watching the first one. bretty gud tbh.

I liked John Wick but it was a bit too much of a modern action film where the main character is basically a FPS protagonist.

They did a good job setting him up as an unstoppable monster that basically everyone is afraid of pissing off. At least there was a point where he did get captured and only survived because his buddy saved his ass.

Really fun movie, I liked how he actually had to reload in the movie instead the typical "endless magazine" in most movies

There were technically two points where he needed someone to save him, if you can the hotel intrusion scene.

Oh god Keanu is going to die in our lifetime bros
I can't handle this

He's only in his 50s, he's still got a ways to go.

inb4 drug overdose ;^)

I don't get what is special about John Wick. It's an action movie like older ones.
It's true that we have few action movies that aren't comical as fuck, but it doesn't really stand out so much to me. Why do you guys like it ?

He hasn't died in any of the other lifetimes he's been alive, why would he die in this one?

So is he a demon a vampire or what? I mean its cool, I appreciate that he lives forever, I just wish I knew more about it honestly.

Your waifu is a shit, faggot.

It'd be worth.

Because it actually has good cinematography, choreography and overall visual direction, especially compared to everything else that comes out of hollywood.

Might have to see this one in theaters.

assuming he's accurate, that's some legit 3-gun man.

Keanu ever sign one of those anti-2nd ammendment petitions?

it gon be gud

kek

Did they make a licensed game? Mite b kewl