What other rape kino is there?

what other rape kino is there?

The General's Daughter

War Zone

Ultimate rape-incest kino

MUH nigga

I came bucketloads to that one.

I was pretty shocked that they showed Clinton raping The Don on national television. They even had it on the TVs in a restaurant. This modern world…

Women can't rape men you stupid fascist trump supporter

If she did, then her CTR shills wouldn't have had a meltdown and threatened to have Trump supporters killed.

14 hours laters and nobody is the least bit offended by the thread, yet pic related would surely get their blood pressure up to dangerous levels. It sure is interesting.

I don't get it. Why would anyone have blood pressure problems from a poorly drawn picture of some kind of doll?

DELETE THIS

I can't get past how gigantic her head is compared to the rest of her body. That's before I even consider her massive eyes and practically no nose.

What is attractive about this?

Mother's Day
Last House on the Left
I Spit on Your Grave
Wild Side
Straw Dogs

A Serbian Film

People on 4/Holla Forums get deeply, deeply upset over scenes like that yet they are fine with any kind of content as long as it's live action. They'll jerk off to a rape scene and then complain about "sexualization" in anime like they were writing for The Mary Sue

I didn't post one.

I think a lot of them just like pressing the buttons of anime spergs. They have paper thin skin and delusions of grandeur due to thinking that because halfcuck was originally made for discussing weebshit this somehow renders them immune to criticism or banter over a decade later on other imageboards.

lmaoing at ur life

Desires of the flesh cannot be kino. "dyke kino" is also nonexistent. This applies to any film with a woman in a main role, basically. Waifus are for pure platonic love so they are in fact kino. I thought I was using a board with fellow kinosseurs.

It was just an observation of the eternal and neverchanging nature of these slapfights and their participants. Aren't you busy sperging with "goes on >>>/a/" guy on the Tomoko thread right now anyway?

I'm sure that's the excuse they would like to use but we both know it's not true.

This scene was pretty great but I hate how the rapist said something like "you better not get shit on my dick". If I was sodomizing some random cunt, I would enjoy getting her sweet shit on my dick. It would be an honor.

not really buying that one

There truly are people who get upset over fanservice though.

It's not bait.

this is why they bait you tbh

It's not bait, and you can't call something a persecution complex when there's a very real persecution campaign going on.

whatever you say

It is, again, not baiting.