Friday The 13th

Friday the 13th is the most overhyped overrated film of all time. It pales in comparison to A Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween

Those movies are shit you autist

Horror movies are literal shit-tier movies for retards

Nice projection, proving that only retards watch these movies

wew lads, no fun allowed at this guy's house.

that's a serious level of retarded i haven't seen since i saw some sperg try to boast about his mac being able to play tf2 at max settings on half/v/ five years ago.

watch the reboot, it's got most of that and is actually fun and decent, more of the rebooting sequel unfortunately, but it does the series justice

Looks like my point continues to be proven

go back to your cuckkinom cuckerino

That would be a good plot for a Friday the 13th movie. You might actually care about Jason's victims for once.

I don't speak Swahili, sorry

m8, i can see you really are no fun allowed: the dude, and you're definitely that wojak pic at the party where he thinks "i miss my basement"

You retards are the gift that keeps on giving

Not everybody is brain dead like you people, I hope you'll learn to live with that

so how many friends did you have in high school?

did you even finish? you seem like a dropout tbh.

Okay, now that the autist is finished with his sperg attack, which movie is the best out of the franchise?

I think you meant the most corn
-1 fam, go get your GED

Why do Americans assume everybody they talk to is American, that explains why the people defending these movies are retards

jason takes manhattan is some pure kino

an american made this site, on an american domain on an american network.

why the fuck are you foreign scum here is a better question.

I suppose that explains it; Americans are retards and only retards watch these movies

so where are you from, commie

This thread was doomed form the beginning.

Friday the 13th is shit though.

Like all slasher franchises, only the first couple of movies were really good.

coming of age is a meme, im 24 and am still a kid, no way those hollywood jews are going to convince me that a bunch of 17 year old high school kids are "passed the age of innocence" or whatever the fuck
fuck you

The first one, yes. But Halloween pales in comparison to Nightmare. Also there are 11 other Fridays to choose from

This. Among the reboots, it's one of the best, though strangely I saw it twice and the only things I remember from then are that scene where they are in Jason's underground lair or what and the huge tits of the blonde girl

I say it's the 6th, but every part has it's own good parts. I love each and every one. The only one that's not so good now is the first, because I saw it at least 5 times and it became dull

People should stop pretending Friday the 13th movies aren't Godzilla movies with a machete murderer instead of a monster. Fuck the shitty normalfag characters, fuck 'em up, Jason.

Is that the one where a nog tries to box Jason and he gets thrown off a building instead?
Or am I thinking of an entirely different movie?

Yepp, that's it

I think people used to have to grow up quicker than we do now.

I need to rewatch that.
Is Jason X any good?
Him being in space seems like a concept that could be so retarded even in comparison to the others that it winds up being ridiculously funny.

Jason X is so hilariously bad, it's almost space horror kino.

Jason X is the real shit. It's really campy, but fun to watch. The writer of the story is in it, he is the bald soldier, and he gets killed by Jason - twice!

That does sound more retarded than the others.
I'll give it a try.