Who would Tony Soprano vote for in 2016?

Who would Tony Soprano vote for in 2016?

Mobsters are usually politically conservative.

do you know the history of unions?

Yes. Do you think mob influence on unions means that the mob are liberal?

he would be on the trump train

Fuck off Holla Forums

What did he mean by this?
No, seriously, I see completely random posts being called cuckpilled. Is it a new forced meme?

It means spouting generic mainstream edgy shit to fit in. You know, the obvious redditors trying to fit in who go on about "jews" and "cucks" and "mudslimes", that high school shit. Also Trumpgoons are definitely cuckpilled.

If they're cuckpilled and they infest every board, that makes you look weak tbh

The cuckpill has usurped the brownpill.

They're very similar though, considering that the cuckpill is also long, brown, and hard.

He'd definitely be voting Trump. Remember how much contempt he expressed for mudslimes after 9/11? He wanted them to be mercilessly slaughtered, and Trump talks a big game in that regard.

what if you don't say those things to fit in and you haven't been on reddit? Does that affect whether or not you are "cuckpilled?"

just kidding, we both know you're a mixed race fag and are extremely butthurt that nobody on this website licks your asshole for being a special snowflake

No they're not. Mobsters are staunch Democrat

Trump is making history. He is winning over the democrat unions. That is unprecedented. Factory workers know that globalist Hillary will export their jobs to China.

Let's see:

He'd be lurking Holla Forums if he was younger and a NEET.

Too bad he died in the ending before the election could've happened in his timeline. The daughter has probably gone full identity politics Marxist, the boy is hitting hard drugs, and the wife is fucking everything that moves.

What about it is "normalfag"?

only normalfags care about the dog and pony show of elections. they don't matter in any way.

Pretty powerful stance there brah. It's cool how you stand out from the crowd and all that. I can tell you're kinda like the mysterious aloof thinker type. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you cut quite the impressive figure.

I shiggy.

He'd vote for Hillary because they both run criminal enterprises.

Yeees, please be different like the other neckbeards in trenchcoats and fedoras, you're so special and unique. Don't bother with stuff that normal people care about like wanting representation in government or making your nation strong. Keep buying movies and stay in fantasy land.

Mobs are basically low tier jews so they would vote for more regulation to fuck over good small business goys and continue buying teams of lawyers to sort through the mess that is our law code.

Yes.

He'd be one of the guys one of the Clintons would hold an expensive "speech" for and then help out.

Then you're very, very stupid.

Sage

This. The childish, angry responses only help prove it

That's pretty childish and angry of you, and I agree with you.

A blank sheet of paper that is gradually fading to black.