Book nazgul

Fuck you jackson.

Other urls found in this thread:

lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Arnor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tolkien was a fucking faggot and I will never understand how you people don't realize that.

I would bully Tolkien if he asked to read his book tbh fam.

Holla Forums is a safe space, immigrant.

im gonna shove you in my stinky locker faggot

How about only useful for forging an evil magical Empire out of Ice FROM NOTHING. Unifying Dark Numenorias, Orcs from Gundabad, Hillmen from Rhudaur and Trolls and other beasts from the North.

How about only useful for leading this real for CENTURIES. Conquering, battling with the greatest Kingdom of the Humans, which was in the North, Arnor, not the South.

How about only being useful for creating a plague with your Dark Numernorian Sorcerers creating plagues, defiling graves and being single-handedly responsible for the largest mass of burrowghosts in the entire middle-earth?

If Sauron would have given the Witchking Executive Powers he would have completly destroyed Gondor.

leave that user out of your perverse sexual acts, go to /cuteboys/ if you want to erp

he was just one of those fa/tg/uys that writes a million pages of lore for a D&D campaign that nobody will ever play, but he lived before D&D was invented.

Adaptations are always shit, 100% of the time. Why do you think nobody in the GOT threads talk about the show?

reading is for poorfags who can't into torrents prove me wrong

You can torrent books, nigger.

Reading is for women and children.

I didn't know Abbos could use computers

shilling for this dank board
>>>/arda/

it's for tolkein stuff btw, if that wasn't apparent

Arnor was a shitfest falling apart before Aspergmar. Witch King didn't do shit and got rekt anyway.

Isn't that the baddie who was defeated by grrrl power in the movies? Did that also happen in the book?

Yeah, he only created an Evil Empire out of nothing and managed to permanently make the lands of Arnor a hunting ground for ghosts.

He completly wrecked it and he managed to endure for hundred of years. If you look at the timeline, battled them for years and never gave up.

Doesn't change the fact that that Arnor was shit. Defective Isildur line at work.

Give me the reasons why Arnor was shit. I thought they were doing better than Gondor at that time.

Arnor fell apart before Witch King had his party. There isn't even a hint of royal race mixing like with Kin-Strife, so only conclusion is that Isildur's seed was shoddy.

thank you for this very interesting summary, user
it was a very nice read, I screencapped this

Thanks. Feel free to ask more about my autism.

The 5 Wizards which came to Middle-Earth, well turns out they are actually Istari a class of maiar.

Are there actually people who can practice powerful magic, which aren't maiar or not special character like Galadriel?

Would there be enough for them to justify a mage unit for the elves or maybe one for Mordor as well? A Dark Numenorian Sorcerer Unit?

And if not so powerful, there at least have to exist many people who can perform "construction magic", right? Like build the moon rune door, build magic swords, build towers, etc.

I remember only bad guys doing "sorcery". Some bigger autists claim they are just being allowed to channel their lord's power, but I don't know. Other "magic" is more like high skill or innate talents like shapeshifting. First Age Elves such as Galadriel did all kinds of shit, though.

Propably not in a sense of doing directly offensive magic in battles. Singing songs that scare spawns of Morgoth or call natural forces might get a pass.

Why not.

Yes, this is what most of the magic is. High skill leading to supernatural results.

Are you stockpiling on autism to make a Bannerlord mod?

I figured as much.

Nah. I am not able to really create mods of games. At most only minor stat changes or create events in paradox games using other events as templates.

LOTR is garbage, both paper and film.

Tolkien is the king of hacks.

Fuck off Martin you fat sack of shit, you can't even finish your life's work

>>>/arda/

last days of the third age already exists tbh

A king divided it between his 3 sons and one of them became corrupted I believe.

"Human folly and the plots of a deathless evil had undone this dream. Arnor was no more; divided into the three kingdoms of Arthedain, Cardolan and Rhudaur, the Dúnedain of the North spent their strength in foolish, petty wars and while corruption and ambition sapped their strength, enemies gathered on their frontiers. Arnor's capital was Annúminas on Lake Evendim, but by TA 861 Fornost Erain had become the capital instead as Annúminas became depopulated.
After the death of its tenth king, Eärendur, in 861, Arnor was shaken by civil war between the three sons of Eärendur. The eldest son, Amlaith, claimed Kingship over all Arnor but was reduced to only ruling the region of Arthedain as his kingdom, while the other sons founded the kingdoms of Cardolan and Rhudaur. "
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Arnor

The Jackson movies suck, people only seemed to realize that with the Hobbit trilogy though.

I preferred the Bakshi ones anyway. They were more terrifying. Especially with the ring on they look like ancient warriors shrouded in darkness while in Jacksons movies, they are a bunch of decrepit old men.

is this the latest trend?

Yes.
LOTR threads were always comfy as fuck before hackson fucked the Hobbit movies into the ground.
Now we will never be able to have another thread without "LOTR was always shit, fuck you fuck you" being the main theme.