What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Who? Out from what? What vote?

He's talking about the Vice Presidents after last nights debates.

Considering that both Hillary and Trumpo are old and/or terminally ill, the vice-President could end up sitting on the presidential chair before the end of the term. Choose among them carefully as you would choose the president.

damn. It was supposed to go without the o.

Tough choice, an average level headed dude or some creepy pedophile on meth? I don't know who to pick.

I thought you were a hillary shill there for a sec.

Even Hillary thought Kaine was too dumb to be VP. It's in one of her books she keeps shilling

Kaine got the VP spot because he was head of the DNC and put in DWS who was going to rig it against anyone who wasn't hillary

if they were both your dad you wouldn't need to come out because they'd've been fucking you up the ass since day 1

Pence because he looks like the bodyguard from Johnny Quest or like one of those aliens from abductions stories, not the anal probing ones but the ones where they show them cool shit and they are dressed in chrome jumpsuits. Plus he pretty much always folds instantly whenever gay rights issues are brought up in his state.

Kaine looks like he has down syndrome. Everything he does and says comes off as fake. He'd be the kind of dad who would seem pretty normal to outsiders but in reality be a complete fucking nut or dipshit who ruins his family's lives. He's also a traitor to the Republic and should be taken out behind the chemical sheds and shot. I wouldn't want to be his son period.

Reminder Hillary Cunton only started supported gay rights like 3 or 4 years ago. Trump has hired gays ever since the late 70's, not to virtue signal, but because they where the best people for the job.

t. twink

Well, you could try to come out to Kaine, but he'd probably interrupt you.

what's the point of you people?

Your favorite food is cock.

What country are you from where your politicians aren't mostly stupid and petty?
If you mention any western yuro country or Australia I'm going to laugh since their politicians are as bad and sometimes worse.

Holla Forums is always right

Brooks ain't no politician.

Trump is 72, isn't he? That's old, dude. He could, theoretically, croak at any point after being elected, even being currently healthy.

Of course, Hillary is a bit younger, but still old AND terminally ill; both vice-Presidents have a shot of getting the job before their terms end (and Hillary's vice has the best shot by far).

every fucking time

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

You mean a small loan of one million?

Considering Trump favors fags over Islam, and Hillary constantly opposed Gay Marriage if I were gay I'd have Trump as a dad.

Trump is 70

If Kaine was my father, I'd kill myself for being a lesbian butt baby.

He isn't a man, he's a 'person'.

I'd say assassination for trump is more likely than illness. if he gets elected the left is going to try something

Trump is going to bite the banker bullet, guaranteed. I bet it will come from the gun of a "lone mentally ill BLM activist little boy disheartened by hateful rhetoric of Trump".

IF that happens it would make him a great martyr, would create a big swing right, and he has two based sons who need to enter politics

Media will make him a martyr of something else than being killed by the banking clan. Limiting illegal immigration would placate most of his supporters to "not bothered enough for armed resistance".

I think him getting killed would cause rioting

Random nigger getting killed while resisting arrest causes rioting. Nothing the system can't handle.

I am not talking nigger rioting

Whitey is too comfortable for any meaningful rioting.

if trump gets murdered by the left then anything is possible

Highly doubt it, but we'll see if the establishment doesn't rig the vote well enough.

He means sodomy is the religion of the West. Everything must be understood through a prism of sodomy worship. Jobs? Economic success? A future for yourself and your family. None of that matters. What matters is making sure everyone is down with buttfucking.

t. Western Man

P.S. Please nuke us, China/Russia.

they will do that anyway. it is well documented that the democratic party does a lot for fake votes and preventing votes from counting

dude when was the last time you went outside?

DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
Where the fuck do you think you are?

The worst board on Holla Forums.

DUDE

Go back to /furry/ then.

He means Ryan Gosling needs to carve that kike up for real

Come out as a normalsexual Christian? Pence. Kaine is the type of dad who would hire a pack of niggers to rape his son to be progressive.