LOGAN

LOGAN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BANE?

Oh for fucks sake how many of these already?

we're entering the capeshit dimension, which means everyone loves wolverine and wants wolverine all day every day

It's Hugh Jackman's final movie as Wolverine. It's also loosely based off Old Man Logan so I guess that they'll be having some finality with Wolverine.

I don't read capeshit but judging from the advert am i right to assume this movie will be about a grumpy aged soldier who teams up with an adorable little kid that melts his heart and have him appreciate the beauty of life once more?

That's pretty much all of his comics.

That kids fingers are freakishly long.

He appears to have a cock for an arm.

The comic was about an old Logan and an old, blind Hawkeye, traveling across a ruined America, which fell to the super villains 50 years ago, when every major hero was killed in an apocalyptic battle. It's pretty good.
The movie will probably have little in common with it, since they don't have the rest of the Marvel universe to play with.

So it's like every other X-Men movie, then?

Well ,there were already some set pictures with Jackman looking pretty similar to old man Logan with beard and all.
But Professor X was in it as well, so you're probably right and it will have next to nothing to do with it.
I'd bet that the little girl will be X-23 and become the new Wolverine at the end of the movie.

wait a minute, why does Wolverine even age at all? The dude has been alive for 200+ years

That actually sounds kind of original so we can't have that.
The movie will obviously be about Wolverine grudgingly come out of retirement to protect a cute child from the Villain of the Week and his tacticool henchmen.

Jesus Christ you're right. Well observed.

Good point. I don't think Logan is immortal but he's supposed to age freakishly slow.
That's a problem when you try to milk such a supposedly unaging character when the actor is visibly aging.

Logan was also turned pacifist by a particularly traumatic event Mysterio tricked him into killing the rest of the X-Men, and he doesn't fight anyone until the very end. No way that's staying the same.

All x-mans kinos

AYE.

I bet 666 shekels the movie brings up the holohoax & the ebil "nazis".

What makes you say that?

I was thinking of that…. jews in hollywood can't help themselves.

Well shit, when has that ever happened?

bueno.

Wolverine Pansexual son who his secondary mutant superpowers is to turn men gay confirm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daken

Bitch please. Fox going to beat Disney and DC movies when it comes to progressice pandering. It's clearly Daken.

its really offensive of them to copy the ad of schindler's list, a real story, to use on superhero kiddie shit.

wow check your powerless-human privilege

real story?
hahah Wolverine is more real.

Why do they keep making movies about this badger man? Does anyone remember a single memorable line or scene from any of the wuferine movies?

The thing about the frog getting hit by lightning.

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun"

When is Marvel going to stop cramming MU shit into X-Men and let it be its own thing?

You sure are a good goy.

there are plenty of x-men stories that don't feature anyone outside the x-men crew

but you're forgetting that wolverine was an avenger at one point, worked directly for shield, and that the x-men are based in fucking new york, like pretty much every other marvel hero because of stan lee and jack kirby.

tldr fuck off fag

Wolverine: "Hey, It's me."
Cyclops: "Prove it."
Wolverine: "You're a dick."

"I'll take my chances."

"Go fuck yourselves."

"Does it hurt when they come out?" "Every time."

tbh wolverine is the only kino character in the movies. sad that singer basically sapped the comics just to get his alpha male fantasy out.

Old Man Logan is barely an X-Men story. It's the bad end of the Marvel univerise, featuring Wolverine. This is why making it into a movie without the rest of those licenses is kind of dumb.

i can see her vagina

fag

i'm impressed, tbh. doesn't make you any less of a fag though.

Can they only make Wolverine movies?

Noice. Her character is pretty sexy if not insane.

Well in the comics Daken didn't sleep at least the ones I read with men because he was attracted to them, but because he was a psychopath who used sex as a weapon/infiltration tool so he could get closer to a target to eliminate them ect.

I liked the opening scene of X-men origins: Wolverine while he and his brother were fighting through multiple wars.

Cyclops: "…okay."

I wanted this to go away forever. I was glad when he died a pathetic death. It was disgusting then, but it's progressive now.

Fuck hope.

"What do they call you? Wheels?"

That was great.

not expanding that part to like 1/3 of story was major flaw of movie

Fuck that reads like a Fallout movie.

I'm 100% sure they're gonna go with a The Last of Us take on this story. Fuck that shit game.

Fuck that was amazing. Too bad the rest of the movie sucked ass.

I doubt it will be a faithful adaptation since they don't have the Marvel characters needed for something like this.

Her character was made just to gender swap Wolverine. Her being sexy is not important since there are thousands of sexy characters far more original and deserving of interest.

that and she was originally created in the cartoon X men Evolution.

So a woman with healing powers and metal claws…. no super strength… therefore utterly useless as any sort of fighter much less a super hero.

well she has some strength and was trained as an assasin and has killed many people. She's more like a ninja type rather than full beserker like Wolverine.

How did they go from the 90s series fighting mutants and super beings across time and space to a show that was mostly about teenage bullshit? Was it supposed to be more relate able or something?

Well the healing factor would probably help a bit with fighting

Besides, she'd be an excellent assassin because no one ever suspects violence from a skinny little girl

Wouldn't metal detectors be an issue?

That's already a running joke with Wolverine.

there was one even better, with wolverine having to strip his trousers at an airport (during the hama & silvestri phase) but I don't have it here with me

regenerative hymen!

Yea, I dont see them running with a bad ending story like that.

yeah the new one was meant to be relatable. That and the xmen did start off as teenage heroes. Personally I liked the show, Cyclops was actually a good leader for once, that and the girls were hot. Especially Rogue.

top kek.

Hugh Jackman is gay right? That's why he married that old woman and adopted kids? Which is better, being a cuck or being gay?

BRAVO

Being a gay cuck