This is the best show on television

This is the best show on television.

I could only say it was 8-9/10 last season, but after this episode, it's a 10.

How did everything go so wrong?

It's good. Hopefully it doesn't get Arrow'd.

You know who our protagonist is, right?

At the end of the episode Flashpoint gets undone, but Thawne still fucks with Barry by making Joe and Iris hate each other

Also he essentially created Doctor Alchemy and probably fucked with more shit

It seems to have dodged the season 3 problem at least, they probably learned from their mistakes.

Arrow season 5 looks solid too actually, even though it looks like the plot is "Kill the Green Batman". We get to see more mafia stuff at least, and maybe KGBeast.

If he can fix the whole universe in one episode, he can do it again in the next one.
If not, he can eventually call Supergirl for help.

It'll probably end like it usually does with time travel shenanigans: Barry goes "Yeah, I'd better not do that again"

I hope felicity fucking dies at this point. Initially I was on the ollicity train, but after seeing where it went, not so much.

All Barry does each time he travels back in time to the night his mother dies, is add a few more seconds of terror to her last moments. It's kind of funny.

Everyone hates you, everyone is disgusted with you. Just stay in your containment board and contemplate your miserable existence.

White people are ugly and could use a little more color.

If you knew the slightest thing about Science or Technology every second of this shit would infuriate you to no end. Shit taste confirmed.

you forgot to say 'mayo' and 'ur chicken is underseasoned', nigger.

reminder

thicc

I don't see any men in there

Good point, friendo. Your eye is keener than mine.

Oh wow that's really fucking stupid
Why are you in this Michael Ironside, whyyyy.

Wait, is this for real? I knew these shows were shit, but this is just mindbogglingly stupid.

It's not liquid nitrogen, just some kind of ABSOLUTE COLD superscience substance the gun fires. I wouldn't say that's any more stupid than king shark.

I'd put my arrow in her quiver, if you know what I mean.

Yeah I hate that shit. They force in way too much hollywood tier drama.

m8 what are you talking about. There's a lot of soap opera shit but every episode directly involves the flash

Is that you, CinemaSins?

Define "hollywood tier drama".

>>>/tumblr/

Why didn't Barry and Eobard's jaunt to the past fuck up Arrow's timeline?

It easily could have, I haven't seen the new episode of arrow yet.

It didn't, that's why I said it didn't.

Oh, in that case it's probably because no one gives a shit about arrow anymore.

The only problem with this scene is that the actor looks like he's getting no feedback from the gun, it should be rigged with lights or something so he can react to it being fired.

not kino