ITT: characters that were right all along

You've got to be a heartless bastard to bring a child into this fucked up world.

Is there anything indicating that?

nothing was actually in the box

Why did he act like he did at the box? Just to fool an audience behind an imaginary camera?

I fucking hate this meme.

He never actually looks inside the box

you need to go back

>>>Holla Forums

now not to derail the thread with cuckoldry, but when in the film brad's wife calls morgan freeman i honestly thought they were going to fug on brad's back

fucking cucks I swear

>>>/reddit/

Either you are a muslim or your perception of women has been completely ruined by media.

honestly, man

well, i don't exactly go out too often so i guess i fall under the second category

Back to the plantation son.

I want him to fuck my wife

kys polcucks

never change, Holla Forums

It was an act to fool John C. McGinley in the helicopter. Remember, Morgan Freeman was being watched and he had a microphone on.

They were both right for each other ;_;

i will never understand how a templane character like marco got that popular. well at least his popularity is dying now since its been three fucking years since the anime came out.

He was right about everything, even heroin.

Shut the fuck up and get on top of my wife you nigger

Women shouldn't have male associates outside of family. Anyone they know outside should never be met with alone. Same for men with female associates they meet or talk with alone when they are married.

It is a problem and a constant source of infidelity. Modern society isn't automatically right just because you are used to it.

Yup

Jean's the only one without a motivation that isn't "I must kill all the titans, no you are the titans" or whose personality can't be summarised in two words. Because Marco was important to Jean, his overall irrelevance in the story is glossed over, even though he really wasn't more significant than Thomas or any others that died at Trost.

Hey man Eren's entire goal is not to just kill all the titans. He also wants to buttfuck Mikasa, or maybe Armin, idk.

He didn't insist that they undergo female circumcision, though. Just that they be chaperoned, which is sensible.

Damn, that's hardcore.

Is that the US Secret Service with that Prince? If so, mad respect to the artist for having the balls to portray US Government involvement in Saudi crimes.

Eh, could be worse.

Savage!

VILE! NO!

so this is what kikes jerk off to huh

LADIES AND GENTLECUCKS, WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

Women aren't interesting, they don't share interests with men very often and when they do it's for different reasons. As such men and women are never friends the same way 2 men are, there is always a sexual element no matter how much they deny it.

Unless it's a family member within the same household then there is something sexual going on in one direction or another, but neither side will openly admit it because to admit the game is to lose your ability to play it.

Bullshit from faggots who never had female friends. Sure you would fuck them, but you wouldn't date or marry them. Hell some of them you wouldn't even fuck.

Holy shit dude get your T levels checked

Not sure if degenerate, or just red pilled as fuck. I don't think I've ever seen a comic of any kind, whether a professional published comic or amateur web-comic portray Muslims or blacks in this kind of role, the characters who normally do this kind of stuff to women in most media are always white males.

by that same logic you could say that all male friendships have a sexual element and no one wants to admit it because no one wants to be a fag

You just proved my point "sure you would fuck them".

It's about sex. Everything at base value is about sex.

Incorrect. Faggots are mentally ill and it's people like you who have destroyed male friendships as a concept because you think faggotry is normal instead of a fucked up illness.

Fifteen years of edge in a single post!

homosexuality is a learned behaviour or a fetish

so two people of opposite genders who couldn't experience sexual arousal couldn't be friends?

could it be possible for say, a man and a woman who play in the same orchestra to have the same passion for music, and then develop romantic feelings afterwards?

alot of the time romantic attraction is based on personality. people can become less or more attractive if you find them to be pleasant.
i don't think that applies to people here though, as most anons are hedonists and would hatefuck anybody

That makes sense. I really can't imagine anyone else jerking off to that.

enjoy your pozz loads.

Sorry fag, there's no such thing as a guy gene

don't most people become fags from molestation?

Make up your fucking minds, leftists. Nature vs Nurture either effects everything or effects everything not nearly as much as you want it to.

Romantic attraction is very rarely based on personality, personality is the second hurdle after looks.

Genes aren't the only part of genetics but you are correct. No gay gene was ever found.

Rorschach was right about everything.

But, wait! There's more!

Can someone explain to me what is arousing about this? Or what the point is? I just don't get it, why remove their clitoris?

Watching filthy shiksas getting their genitalia mutilated and being raped by subhumans, of course.

The natural order of things must be kept

my nigga.