Who would Hank Hill vote for in 2016?

Who would Hank Hill vote for in 2016?

I haven't seen such a display of low effort virtue signalling Holla Forumsbait in quite a while.
At least put some degree of effort into it. Don't you have any respect for your craft?

hillary, obviously

Trump, being a businessman and deal-maker, most likely has a pretty solid handshake, so Hank would probably vote for him. Also, Trump being a fellow New Yorker might affect his decision a bit as well.

Mike Judge is a turbocuck though, as evidenced by Idiocracy and him supposedly working on anti-Trump ads at the moment.

I see what you did there.

Donald, obviously. Stupid question

Hank hates New York and was disgusted to find he was born there after believing for all his life that he was born in Texas.

Hit a bit too close to home, did it?

Hopefully he'd realize that both are complete jokes, but then again he voted for Bush so it's implied he's not too politically savvy. A good guy, just not political.

How is Idiocracy a bad movie?

No he didn't.

it's bad because it was 100% wrong. everyone in the USA is super smart, they definitely improve themselves instead of sitting in a hugbox looking at ads all day, and our genius celebrity president will soon make us GREAT again!

Only 25% of white male vote Hillary, and it is suggested they all suffer from low testosterone.

Judge is actually one of the horsemen of the apocalypse, this is blatantly obvious especially since silicon valley

im guessing he would vote accelerationist, so Trump.

anyone that wants anything to change is voting trump, even if they fucking despise him like I do, the only sane choice is wildcard atm

Hank Hill hates racism, so probably Hillary.
>>>/imwithher/

yeah dude ipods make people dumber and you are smart for being the only person to recognize how above it all he is
idiocracy was funny but if you think it's serious sociological commentary you're the person the film was making fun of

It seems like you are buttblasted about how people have claimed that Idiocracy is predicting the future. I simply asked how it was bad, not how it is inaccurate about predicting future events. The movie was hilarious and the characters were great, that's all I'm saying. Your autism is getting in the way of judging movies.

That being said, I think our society is honestly moving in the direction that this movie portrays. It's more of a satire, not an accurate portrayal of what is actually to come.

Peggy would make him vote for Hilldog

What did he mean by this?

I think he was subtly trying to convey that satire eventually becomes reality. If you look at satire back in the 90's, you'll see that most SJW propaganda is directly based on the same concepts.

Was she autistic?

Absolutely

Maybe he's too stupid to understand that satire makes fun of what already exists. I dunno. Was he autistic?

No, satire is generally an extension of what already exists and a play on what it can eventually become.

But not an accurate portrayal of what it eventually becomes? Maybe he was autistic.

Yes he did. He was prepared to leave the country before he voted for Gore.

MY TISM IS ON FIRE
You mean satire becomes socially accepted as "normal." Reality will always be reality, no matter what Talmudian jewry jews spin about it. Life isn't a "social construct" like those faggots try to make it.

Yes, and this is "reality" in the eyes of a normalfag.

Did you ever watch 90's satire in the afternoon? Shows like Kids in the Hall, Upright Citizens Brigade etc… All of these shows made fun of the same shit that is happening right now.

Hank is a decent & honest guy which is exactly why he shouldnt vote, he thinks a politician can be trusted

Whoever his wife tells him to

Only 5% of any group is actually useful and will get stuff done. The problem with the current administration is that it punishes those 5% to benefit the 95%. Trump wants to let those 5% do what they need to do and improve the country in doing so.

No one should expect 100% efficiency, but you can remove barriers to those who at least try.

What is happening now was happening then. The only difference is 9/11 happened which gave us a ten year break from the feminist propaganda because you can't defend sand people when they just blew up two land marks.

This has been happening for 100 years now. And you could argue before that since it's not a political ideology, it's women being women.

Nope, it was only in the minds of comedians and people who thought about current issues that would be made funny by expanding on the current concepts. Stuff like fat acceptance and tranny acceptance didn't exist in the 90's, yet people made fun of it. Now it is a reality. Who'da thunk it?

Wow you have no grasp of history or realpolitik, none

lol

even assuming it was an inside job, it was generally accepted by the population that it was the sandnigs, so his post still stands

Hate to break this to you but the pos started way before that. Was trying to watch Life on Mars and instantly was put off by the 'hurr look how backwards and intolerant they are' propaganda in every episode. Thats from 2008 buddy.

Reaganomics was fucking shit, retard. the top 5% will always ultimately be self-serving unless there is something that actually forces them to use those tax cuts to create new jobs. I honestly wouldn't vote for Trump if Hillary wasn't his opponent because his plan relies on the rich being anything other than self-serving cunts.

Hank Hill liked Governor Ann Richards.
Ann Richards daughter Cecile endorsed Hillary Clinton.
Hank would vote for Clinton.

Goes on >>>Holla Forums.

nah

And he learned to take at least some pride in his New York heritage after learning that a New Yorker fought at the Alamo.

No, what it was is that he realised most of the people who fought at the Alamo weren't from Texas either

Look at that face, then ask yourself that question.

No he wasn't. Dale tricked him into leaving the country.

He wasn't gonna vote for Bush because Bush had a weak handshake. He wasn't going to vote at all but then changed his mind. Hank never tells us who he voted for at the end of the episode.

Hate to say it, but pretty sure Hank would be a nevertrump cuckservative.

Trump, I'll tell ya hwat.

He never blatantly says it in the show, but he obviously dislikes mexicans. Remember when Enrique tried to befriend him?

It wasn't hate. If you've never had a brown person admire you to the point of annoyance, I pity you.

Hank would definitely be a Cruzcuck and maybe even a bit #NeverTrump but would understand that if Hillary were to enter the white house the threat would be far greater than Trump.

Hank would never vote for a Canadian

Cruz is Canadian. Little Marco probably would have been his choice.

but trumpcucks ARE cuckservatives

>>>Holla Forums

kys

cartoons go on Holla Forums

Your mother goes on Holla Forums

Actually, nobody goes on Holla Forums. That's why I made the thread on Holla Forums.

I think the fact that he chose not voting over voting Democrat speaks for itself.

I never said that he voted for Gore. Just that he didn't vote for Bush

No, I pity you.

>>>Holla Forums

bump

Goes on Holla Forums.

Judge doesn't think a society like idiocracy could actually work.

Rather he's taking existing destructive trends and exaggerating them. Caricatures often bring the subtle features of things to light.

Really, society would have collapsed long before it reached the point it had in the movie. It wouldn't be quite so wacky and ridiculous if everyone was stupid, the system would have fallen apart before it reached anywhere near the point in the movie.

All those dumbfucks would have been living in the nonfunctional ruins of cities, or else in the wilderness beyond.

KOTH isn't nearly as deep or insightful as you guys want it to be.

Yes

Seems like we've got a butthurt New Yorker here, I tell you hwat.

Peggy would probably become an SJW and cuck Hank with the water heater repairman to be 'progressive'.

Would they support Trump?

He said the 5% of ameritards who get shit done. This means business owners, surgeons and so on.

They're going to keep the money or use it in a way that benefits them the most because otherwise they're a shit business owner.

Would Hank ever do a third party vote?

never

He voted Buchanan.

bump

>Sure, he's a bit of a jackass, but he's the best shot we have at keeping America the great nation it is today, I tell you what.

Goes on Holla Forums.

bump

Nice meme

>>>Holla Forums

All me

Probably. Just not for Ted T Ganaway

>>>Holla Forums

No.

How often do you think Hank jerked off while watching bucks DP Peggy?

Bwaaah! Mr. Strickland!

probably not at all, why do you think everyone has your sexual predilections?

yes, I am aware that the US is being flooded with degenerate non-whites with weird sexual fetishes.

It's cute how you think the desire to see Black men with white women is somehow coming from outside the U.S.

it's pretty hilarious that you think it isn't. why wasn't this an integral part of american culture until american culture was fully subverted?

it's okay you don't have to respond. I already know your response will be "it has been lol"

it's okay dude, jerk off to your cuckold shit privately, I'm not going to stop you. just don't pretend you're not pathetic and weird for doing so

Loud complaining about interracial sex is just like homophobia: it shows you who really wants it, but is afraid to admit it.

for me

Considering that Hank seems to fit the image of the wholesome conservative blue-collar archetype, it would be either Trump, or nobody altogether.

yeah and taking poz loads in your neghole proves you secretly hate gays

Who would violent eco-terrorist Hank Hill vote for in 2016?
Jill Stein, duh.

I hate niggers on white women but fap to white guys screwing black women.

This is healthy male behavior. You are supposed to want to raid the Enemy's camp.

And faggots belong in the ground because they aren't healthy males. They are sick.

Also, you still aren't BO.

Goes on /a/

Actually it goes on /c/.

This guy comes up to you and slaps your girlfriend's ass.
What do you do?

You should be gassed.

Why would Hank do that though? He's a married Christian, never thought he would do that.

Don't like the thought of white guys fucking your wimmin, Tyrone?

lol what a total cuck

agreed we must fight the xenos.

You're a failure and a disgrace to your blood.