Bojack horseman

I watched the first season when it was released and i thought it was meh at best, i didnt have anything to watch these days and i got to season 2 and 3 and i got to say this shit its pretty good, Did anyone here liked it?

I stopped watching half way through the first episode.

It's shit. The only people I know that like it are tasteless potheads.

the animation and episodes are pretty uninspired tbh.
3/10, the first episode was terrible

Posting furry shit on Holla Forums
>>>/furry/
>>>/oven/

It's not bad but I prefer the jokes to the dark stuff. Vince Adultman gets me every time.

faggot

>>>Holla Forums

Why Todd is "asexual"? Didn't he was aroused by that braindead naked chicken? Why he was enjoying kissing with Emily? It seemed really shoehorned. Also Diane is fucking cunt, but show doesn't acknowledge it enough as much as it should.

Goes on Holla Forums.

nah

Because for some reason they didn't feel the need to restrain their tumblr pandering faggotry for the third season.

The first two had a handful of faggot moments, but overall they restrained themselves enough for it to be enjoyable overall.
The third one is like any garbage show you see on TV and nearly every episode was shit.

When will you accept it, user?

From my point of view the show put feminist and faggots as stupid and empty people

They were kinda weak about it. Especially with the ghost writer.

I think that's what hurt the show. It quickly becomes apparent that they didn't want to treat certain characters as punching bags and so it means they just act as dead weight whenever they're on screen. At most they get a gentle ribbing.

Reminds me of Skyler in Breaking Bad. Woman acts like an atrocious asshole for much of the story, but then at odd times the writers try to portray her as a sympathetic figure as though her assholish behavior was supposed to be understandable.

In a comedy, this just fucks up the flow of the episodes. Even for a dark comedy it doesn't make sense to treat certain characters as vaguely off limits.

You can't even say the character Diane was necessary for as a straight man for the show since they already had the cat woman who did the role better. She could be the straight man while at the same time having her own funny bits occasionally thrown in and her role actually could be used to help push the story forward.

I haven't seen anything past the first season and I'm honestly surprised they kept her. It seemed like her part was largely done and mostly served to show her being an awful cunt who no one would want to continue dealing with.

It was good, it had some awful moments like it came out of nowhere and for no reason, but at least they didnt make an episode of it

What? Almost all of her episodes are about her being a childish feminist cunt who doesnt know what she wants and ends up fucking everything up. They didnt make her divorce/not marry for the sake of keeping things simple, but im sure that was their plan at some point

So you've watched a whole season of something you didn't liked, and then 2 more? Why?

it's funny, modern shows like Breaking Bad or Bojack follow the trend of having most characters behave realistically, AKA amorally. yet we focus on the women. Skylar was terrible, Diane is terrible, but so are nearly ALL the men and women surrounding them. everyone is terrible.
I guess your generation cant stop discussing superficial, gender-based idententarian politics. truly the personal has become political, thanks feminism.

Goes on Holla Forums.

Why? This board is gor cartoons as well as movies. Could you stop this shit?

That was a dumb move. Todd makes way more sense as a manchild, who just isn't ready for sex.

>>>Holla Forums

Careful, you'll make him even more impotently angry.

Shit, he'd be more relatable in a general sense.
Nobody but tumblrtards use the asexual excuse, while random shitheads from any walk of life could wind up being a manchild.