These 00s CGI effects…

These 00s CGI effects…
Practical effects BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_Dead_Man's_Chest#Special_effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So how bout dat new pirate movie?

Jones' CGI was bretty good honestly, better then anything from Lucasfilm and ILM actually.

Bill Nighy is an underrated actor, tbh flimflam

I wish he was in everything.

It was made by ILM you dumbass.

now that's a level of retard i haven't seen in a long time

son, ILM is pretty much responsible for all good cgi in movies except lord of the rings, king kong and avatar, that all goes to weta digital.

i don't think you can debate bill nighy's acting abilities, especially when he was so nonchalant while dying in shaun of the dead.

That death scene actually made me sad.

Post 2 here. No it wasn't, and it was better than anything ILM could have done on their own.

i'll check your dubs, but you're factually wrong

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_Dead_Man's_Chest#Special_effects

I wish he was in my wife.

That's awfully cucky of you.

he's not black though

found dis on teh internetz

He was also actually the only decent voice actor in Elder Scrolls Online's all-star cast, Michael Gambon was fucking embarrassing and Kate Beckinsale didn't even bother hiding her disdain for the the whole thing with her own performance.

Jones was the best villain in these films. He's so damn iconic and I love his design.

haha epic win my friend
mind if i save it?

Is that even still alive?

You do know how much better a solid make up appliance with animatronic tentacles would look right?

How much better would it look? Please give examples of practical effects looking anywhere as good as this.

The Thing

I think it's free to play now