Why does every popular board on 8channel turn into a steaming pile of Holla Forumsces?

Why does every popular board on 8channel turn into a steaming pile of Holla Forumsces?

But the two biggest boards, Holla Forums and Holla Forums, are both really hardasses, and the 8th place board (/a/) is autistically strict.
It's only really Holla Forums that's similar to Holla Forums.

*really major hardasses

Fuck off authoritarian rule cuck.

I just got a month ban on 8/pol/ for making a Holla Forums thread by accident. I've never messed up my tabs but the mods have access to out post history. Holla Forumsnazi mods should realize I'm not a constant shitposting troll but I still got banned for this mistake. I want nothing to do with chans anymore. I'm in despair over this rulecuckery.

Holla Forumsmods were infiltrated by lefty faggots. If I weren't on mobile I'd post those caps outing the realmoonman as a bluepilled faggot.

the only people who dont want a minimal standard of fucking rules for boards that are NOT Holla Forums are the ones who shit up every other fucking board with their off topic stupidity and ruinous garbage

you want to shout babbling nonsense into the ether go to fucking craigslist rants

I just want to be able to create a thread without fear of getting banned or sagebombed by autists. Holla Forums is the only board on Holla Forums I feel comfortable enough doing this, which is just sad. In 2009 imageboards felt so free, now I have to censor myself for fear of people trying to insult me instead of trying to create discussions.

lol triggered

The mods on reddipol are all SJWs. They tried to run us off of cuckchan, but the cucks didn't realize we would simply regroup. So they infiltrated the moderation and now control the dialog. If you need proof look no further than their pro-pisstian moderation, their allowance of anime threads, and the support for drumpf.

Holla Forumseddit is completely subverted.

Oh fuck off asshole. You faggots are literally all the same. You say the current rules aren't enough so we need to make some additional ones. You say it's a small change and it's only to stop prominent shitposting. Then you slowly ramp it up until we have /a/-tier moderation where no one is allowed to have anything but "serious discussion" and people are banned for having the wrong opinions.

Holla Forums is quickly getting hotpocketed. Threads are being bump locked after only a few days around even though Holla Forums is a slow as shit board. Posts and threads are getting deleted for being "off-topic" while pure shitposting is allowed to stick around to give the board the appearance of needing stricter moderation. Kindly fucking kill yourself if you genuinely believe we need /a/-tier moderation.

The problem with the Holla Forums rules is the board has been over taken by paranoia and it's gone full Gamergate. You're no longer allowed to question anything they hold sacred even if you can debunk it.

get out shill
reported
.5 shekels have been deposited
CTR shill

at least JIDF was funny and kind of a meme so not everyone took it seriously. recently it's just boring. the same old shit if you say anything bad about their "cause." memes get mentioned a few times on the news and suddenly Holla Forums users think they control the narrative. it's kind of embarrassing.

The shill thing started on Gamergate boards as I remember. It's interesting how hard Holla Forums's community crashed as Gamergate disappeared from the sense. It was clearly containment for the worst elements.

At this point I want to leave 8ch but I have no where else to go.

Hi therealmoonman

Nice strawman faggot

Shills do exist, but every person who disagrees with the group think is not a shill. If we use that logic then everyone of us is a shill and should still be promoting diversity.

Shills exist, it's pretty obvious on 4chan. The problem is people want to constantly point out shill like they get a treat for doing it. It ruins discussion and anyone trying to say anything different.

I didn't say that the way it is now is great, I've had the same shit happen to me. The real issue though that escapes you (maybe on purpose) is that shills run Holla Forums right now. They just lock discussion into nigger/kike bashing and make sure nothing productive happens.

Shills get paid for it. Pointing one out does nothing. It's boring for everyone else when you can just ignore things you don't like, but people who point out shills do it in every fucking thread, even against people who aren't shills. It's just boring. And when the shill callers get to shill call in the first posts of a thread they set the context for the rest of the thread if the rest of the retards follow along like the lemmings they seem to be at this point.

All of 8ch is infested with gatekeeper shills, which are the worst kind of shill to deal with. Why? Because they blend in. They only show their true colors on subject they gatekeep, and they do that in such a way that it appears like the good position is the the one they are shilling.

This happens all the time when it comes to feminism. If a thread proposes any kind of practical solutions, the gatekeeper shills reel it in. If it is just to shit on feminism then it is allowed to be filled with mindless shitposts.

Holla Forums doesn't need more rules. It needs thread ids to cut down on the samefagging.

is there an alternative Holla Forums that is active?

tfw banned from Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums

/n/

I'm not positive that's shills as much as it's groups moving on. Holla Forums on 8ch has lost it's OC and it's edge because the OC makers and thinkers are sick of the retards sitting up their board. They're not shills trying to disrupt the board, they're just retards who can't help but shit all over everything.

You sound like you don't know shills very well if you think that doesn't make their job harder. When you have to deal with the pressure of scrutiny, your tactics have to change. Newbie shills have no idea how to deal with an imageboard environment, the concept of being "anonymous" but also being called out to defend something, and more importantly how best to deal with the situation.

You keep assuming that other people don't care but it sounds more like you don't want people to care.

There are no solutions to feminism in the current system. We need to make sex have consequences again and for women to depend on men for survival. The current system is never going to make this happen.

I don't care for news faggot

they have these things called proxies. you should look into them.

You've been calling people shills for 2 years and you always will be calling people shills because the shills will never go away and you and Holla Forumsacks are autistic. I'm more tired of you being wrong about a shill and calling me a shill for trying to talk about something other than drumpf or white genocide, but the amount of topics allowed on Holla Forums have significantly decreased, no one will even post in an original thread unless it has to do with the election. Maybe once it's over you annoying shill callers will retire?

I'm computer illiterate tbh

I understand your frustration and your need to project your butthurt about Holla Forums but that's got nothing to do with me.

I however find your sudden change in tone very amusing. Please continue.

Shills do not actually exist, they are just a tool for encouraging more arbitrary moderation against people with certain political beliefs.

Have you considered you're such a faggot that your opinions amount to the quality of a shill post?

No user you are the shills

And yet Holla Forums now has more garbage threads and low quality posts than ever, even though "shillposting" is now against the rules.

Get help.

I know, right? Probably anti-vaxxers too

Nice deflection fag.

Through my years of experience as a shill detector I have compiled an exhaustive and short list of shill groups collaborating for the destruction of Holla Forums. The list is as follows:

not to be confused with cuckold enthusiasts
not to be confused with BBC enthusiasts
Vegans, when will they learn?
and freech also known as Holla Forums also known as /intx/

With your vigilance and ability to point out these posters, I know we can make Holla Forums a safe place. Don't be afraid to call them out and report them. They are actively destroying our humble community and interrupting our thorough and thought-provoking kino discussion(s).

Good luck and Sieg Heil

You just broke character with your first fucking line, mate. You don't give yourself away that damn soon. You're going to have to try way harder then that if you want to derail a thread.

Anti-reddipol spotted.

Take note everyone. The anti-reddipol is anti-fun, attempts to blend in by casting doubt and assigning other posts as bait.

I have reported you to the moderators. You shouldn't be troubling anyone any longer.

Ah good. More reddipol. Reported.

Don't you mean "anti-reddipol"?

Holla Forums has more moderation then Holla Forums, not as strict as the other three boards you mentioned, but still stricter then Holla Forums

Ah good. So you've discovered my secret. I was anti-reddipol the entire time. What will you do now?

/a/ is 7th place you twink.

yup This