Could this have something to do with the clown epidemic?

Could this have something to do with the clown epidemic?

Wtf is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/10/06/creepy-clown-gives-toronto-elementary-students-a-scare.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Gary_Johnson
perc.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this have something do with KKK leader and known serial killer Sam Hyde?

No. It does not.

fuck I hate women

Stop shilling your stupid video, Adult Swim. Third time I've seen this thread now.

look at the date of the thread you fucking idiot

drumpftards I swear

Point taken, but I've seen it on other boards.

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/10/06/creepy-clown-gives-toronto-elementary-students-a-scare.html

You know I was going to vote Johnston even though he's pretty much democrat-lite but your constant le Drumpf posts honestly switched me to Trump out of pure spite.

Oh you!

In what? Other than legalizing drugs, his policies mirror Hillary's completely. He's pro abortion, pro gun control, pro gay marriage, in favor of forcing business owners to cater gay weddings, for open borders and mirroring Hillary's statements finds the use of the term "illegal aliens" deeply offensive. Again, other than drugs, which of his policies is libertarian?

Honestly, I think the Libertarians are basically a think tank for the Republicans at this point, and they're trying to do Trump a solid by putting forward a candidate who could only possibly draw voters from Hillary.

Andwutisaleppo?

He'd have no qualm about congress getting rid of the ACA, he doesn't care who gets guns, and obviously doesn't seem to care about education.
Also he was governor of New Mexico, which is now the most dependent blue state for federal dollars.
If you ever wanted to throw your uninformed vote away, Jill Stein at least has foreign policy experience.

Stein is a bit nutty on other things like GMO's.

She's a bit nutty on everything because she's an extremist.
I would still like to fuck her.

Literally Hillary with dude weed lmao, moron.

He's a Republican in all ways except for warmongering.

See

Why she's old though?

He's essentially the "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" candidate. Sad really, I was hoping the libertarian candidate could make a difference but seeing him in action makes me sad and unsure of the Libertarian Party on the national level. On the state level I hope it can unfuck my state.

Try this on for size.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Gary_Johnson
It's almost like that one episode of The Simpsons where Springfield has everyone doing what they want.
The world may not want double-bolting, but it needs it.

Still hot tho.

Crazy as fuck but total GILF. I would vote for her in a heartbeat if she fucked me. Even if she had a good chance of winning I'd make that deal.

He seems to acknowledge climate change he just doesn't think government handles it well or should be the one to handle it. That and with healthcare he does think its a bureaucratic mess. Not saying I'm the biggest fan of the guy but there's a bit more nuance to his positions than what you said. Though I doubt he will go through with them and become more moderated over time or sell out.

We're past the point of "doesn't do it well, just wait until someone else figures it out", the planet is the hottest it's been in 150 thousand years, ice caps are melting releasing methane into the atmosphere making the whole domino effect worse.
Sitting on your hands is a long time Republican method of crisis handling and I can't vote for it.

Fair enough, there are groups like PERC working on helping the environement. perc.org/
But yeah, I think alternative energies like Solar will become more big once the battery technology is perfected. Otherwise, I think having some humans leave the Earth for the stars might be our best bet to reduce our burden on the planet.

So many modern technologies we use day to day were created with the backing of government, so if you want to get to the stars, I'd back a candidate that won't allow congress to slash NASA's budget.

well we have Space X working on it as well, granted they are subsidised as well by the government. Honestly, I'm not even sure what affect I will have in voting for president. Granted I will vote, since there's stuff on the state ballot I want to fill out but I'm really beginning to doubt it all. I'm starting to think America is fucked beyond saving.

Hey man, don't think like that, you're an Ameri[spoiler]can[/spoiler].

fuck

[spoiler]

shit i tried to do the spoiler thing.

How did you fuck up this badly?

So you just got from 4 chan or something.