What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

endometriosisassn.org/endo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just a shitty blogpost on a website dedicated for shitty blogposts.
I'm more curious why you even read her feed.

I find it interesting when mediocre people reach the spotlight and pretend that it was all fate and they're special when it is really only luck.

Attention whoring is the point of social networking, man. Where were you the last decade, under a rock in a cave in the bronze age? 😂👌 LMAO

True but 200,000 people liking that she is sharing info about her vagina

She's so cute.

Why do you think they do it faggot? It's free attention no matter what they post.

So if you cover 90% of her face she's almost attractive..

What about dignity? Integrity? Don't these people have families who tell them the importance of keeping things to themselves and being a model for the new generation?

Is this some made up disease like Asperger syndrome?

the disease is that her skin in her uterus is growing into her pussy canal

Dignity and integrity doesn't get you likes on Facebook.
Writing about your menstruation, your daddy-issues, your "depression" and alcohol abuse does.
You can't measure dignity and integrity in any way, shape or form apart from being virtuous and knowing within that you are being so.

Be just and be treated bad, or be unjust and treated good.

fuck off cunt, you will never be a virgin again

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER

These are all male concepts. Women only function on "What gets me stuff right now?" and that's as far as they go. Stop applying male personality traits like honour and integrity to women.

Remember any woman with loyalty died when Ghenis came round and raped her. If she didn't submit to him she died. Natural selection in action.

Do you guys just all have shitty mothers?

I think that this is correct. I agree with you that women are huge cunts.

You are looking at it from a patriarchal white male point of view. Women do not subscribe to that type of thought process. Women are more communal and want to share everything with each other, including all of their bodily girl problems.

No, my mother treated me really well but not every women is your goddamn mother.

Here's a flow chart for your life

If yes, she will care about you
If no, she only cares what you can give her.

That's as far as the chart goes because it never goes deeper than that. There is a reason why "male mother need" exists as a concept. Men need emotional support in a world that considers male emotions to be worthless outside of how they benefit women (love songs are a good example of this). Pretending they do does nothing but hurt you when you wake up and realise the truth.

Call it MGTOW shit all you want, but it's undeniable how women work.

Women don't like sharing with other women. They share only as much as they need to and get social status for it. It's social game playing not true gift giving.

Now be a bad little goy and go look up studies on charity and sharing. Men give more to charity than women do. Men are also the primary earners in society while women spend 70% of the money. If women like sharing so much why is it always men sharing with women and not vice versa?

why don't you just fuck your mother then?

See, if your Mom was actually good, then she treated your Dad well.

Are you saying your Mom shits all over other men, is selfish?

you have never experienced the sisterhood women feel with each other, they even make friends with each other in bathroom stalls. women are an ant hive literally. there is bitchiness among the ones who wish to be the 'queen' but thats it

if youre lucky

Because I don't fuck corpses

I never said my mother treated my Dad well did I? I said she treated her children well. I'm still well aware of my mother's personality traits and how she responds to me and my siblings compared to how she responds to my father.

It's fake mate. They group together so they can attack as a mob but within that mob they're all back stabbing each other for positioning. Remember a woman cannot confront you 1 on 1 and expect to walk away from the fight that happens. they need to vastly out number you or indirectly fight you. As such women will form mobs and use proxy violence (either social stigma or straight up sending a man to do the job) and 20 women's better odds of getting a fuck for white knighting than 1 is so it helps to get more white knights to send as muscle as well as more social stigma going.

So you had a shitty mother. My original statement holds true.

I never said my mother did anything wrong. You keep looking for an excuse to ignore the truth because it's a painful truth to admit.

Women are not men, they do not love the same way a man does. They don't have the loyalty needed to die for their partner in order to give her time to flee from danger. It's not saying women are evil vile harpy feminazis cunts. It's saying women evolved a different morality system and emotional system. From a male perspective it's being a selfish cunt, but it's what women are and judging them by male standards is like judging a dog by a rhino's standards.

Even though his mom's dead, I'm going to have to agree with this user. Women have a relative sense of morality, which is why they follow their men's leadership. There's a reason they call them the weaker sex - they're weak (and stupid).

They have two weapons over men: sex, and, thanks to the legal system, children. In the good old days, a man could just slay a bitch if she tried some sideways shit, but nowadays, a man has to stand by and get cucked, or have his children's life ruined. Hell, even in the old days, unless you were head honcho, a woman was much more valuable than you.

Well no. I have a different frame of reference than you do.

Your anecdotes don't match up with mine.

Fuck off munter

I'm not using anecdotes, I'm using scientific evidence of female and male morality systems which no one denies exists.

Plz

You do know we can measure such things correct? We can measure people's responses to things and come up with a comparison.

Go back to your faggot Tumblr if you're going to be this retarded. Alternatively make a rope necklace and go for a swing.

Mortality is an evolutionary trait retard. Men and women had different reproductive challenges and as such evolved different traits.

>>>/fringe/

How cancerous do you need to be to have a meme like that?

Don't worry lads, they never figured out that the mask of sanity is just one of the many masks that women wear.

jabba the chav

a dead woman will love you more than any living one

Underrated bost

Is she actually trying to get people to say she's attractive out of pity, and make people associate her cunt with virginity?

Random aside but I'd like to actually compare Daisy Ridley with the rest of the TFA cast.

The rest of the cast is nothing like their characters. John Boyega has a noticeable English accent and had to completely swap dialects to make his character work, but he's got enough experience to do it since he'd done half a dozen projects before being signed on for Star Wars and had the experience. Oscar Isaac is much more mild in real life and essential has to change his pitch and inflection entirely to do Poe Dameron. Adam Driver's voice is actually about as deep as Kylo Ren with the mask in some interviews and he did a tour of duty in the marines, and to make him into a whiny manchild villain they had to shave him down and again make him do a different voice and take on a totally different persona. Whatever the actual movie turned out to be like most of the main cast had to actually work to get what JJ wanted on screen and were arguably capable of giving way better performances than they did.

This is it for Daisy Ridley though. That's her regular voice and her regular behavior. She hit her limit right out. I doubt she'll improve in any future films.

I seriously wonder what the fuck Disney was thinking putting her front and center in this movie. You'd think out of what must've been thousands of applicants to go through. Surely they could have picked someone with at least a couple of films under their belt?

she is pretty much the perfect woman though
slightly androgenous, so a good audience stand-in
not too beautiful +
totally unthreatening, so female audiences will not have their competitive instinct triggered

she was the perfect choice for a female luke skywalker. she can't act for shit, but hammil couldnt either

ps: even your mother only cares about you because being a good mother is something that gives her an endorphin rush

Mark had more people to play off of in ANH though. Daisy has scenes with John Boyega and Harrison Ford and that's basically it. Mark had at least one scene with every actor in the film, essentially, with Carrie Fischer and Harrison Ford and Alec Guiness and also minor characters like Garrick Hagon. If there was ever a moment where he couldn't carry a scene someone else could handle it pretty well without it being obvious.

With Daisy Ridley though she basically only has scenes with John Boyega and Harrison ford. Which is why the common opinion is usually that the latter carried the film and the former was a break out star by comparison. Even fucking Holla Forums admitted that Boyega carried the film so much half the scenes would completely fall apart without him(by which I mean flatter). There's a reason people remember his bits about totally being a resistance soldier and also asking if she had a boyfriend, but couldn't remember one of her lines to save their life.

Like lets get real Daisy has a couple of token roles outside Star Wars but they aren't anything to get excited over. John Boyega is already the lead in a different sci fi tentpole franchise and is clearly building his career over this. Oscar Isaac already landed a capeshit main character role and is in three other films next year. Meanwhile if we cut back to Daisy on social media she's claiming that in her mid 20's she's just a kid figuring things out.

It's pretty clear who the weak link is. Surely they could have picked SOMEBODY with a bit more skill and gravitas for the role.

Her body is just trying to grow more teeth.

got to wonder why they didnt give it to soursie ronan. she wouldve locked that shit down

Endometriosis is an incredibly painful disease, there is no fucking way you can do acting when it happens. You double over and wish you were dead.

So she is basically trying to get pity points for having a fucking STD?
And saying she got it from a jew?

because she's ugly as fuck, probably. daisy is at least cute.

What a stunningly brave, radiant 12 year old boy

This

Although I'd say she is very androgynous and completely anti-sexual.

Go and have a look at the "Top hottest Actresses in 2016" and see if you can find one that looks like Christina Hendricks or Kim Kardashian.

Hell the fucking plus size models look more attractive these days to the featureless planks we now have.

when she was 15

It's hard to say if it's the character or the acting with Rey/Ridley. The character is so bland and yet so desired by everyone that it makes acting as that person impossible.

It's like if you took Daenerys and made her life easier, you'd have Rey.

So this is just more confirmation of Jewywood's audition lounge?

Considering the lack of source, It's only confirming your biases.

yes

While Gamergay has been celebrating the demise and acquisition of gawker, gawker's old articles had some juicy stuff about the pedowood and homofagwood underworld of hollywood. That stuff is worth saving.

Why are these so overdone.
Are there even realistic ones or is it all super-inflated shit.

I think the same guy made both. My guess is he just likes comically huge tits and ass.

Go through puberty, munter

Apparently you have no way of independently discerning whether something maybe be bullshit or not.

No no, i get it. The low-quality shitty tabloid that time and again presses out badly investigated clickbait suddenly becomes reliable as soon as it spouts something you agree with.

You should spoiler that picture. That nose is inappropriate.

Counterpoint, it's a mediocre actor with a fucking terrible director.

Like if it was anyone but JJ Abrams who wanted to portray a scruffy scavenger from the dirt she'd have a bit more soil on her and get roughed up a bit more by those goons. Maybe not have her "Starvation rations" be a full meal of soup and bread and vegan meat. Or have her take a few more shots and rattle the falcon a bit more initially to show a lack of initial experience.

If you listen to Boyega and the rest they'll go on about how much of an honor it was to work with Harrison Ford because he was so good about giving them acting tips, but at the end of the day that's fundamentally the directors job. Making something look good on the screen is the DP's job and JJ hired out no less than five previs companies to help with that even after a mountain of concept art, in addition to Bad Robot which he brought with him. By all accounts the actual directing on screen is the only thing Abrams ever needed to focus on and this is what we got out of it.

If it was a better actor they could have rescued JJ's shitty direction. If it wasn't JJ someone would have told Ridley to close her damn mouth instead of letting it hang open by a crack every other scene she's in.

I have a relative who went through a different but similar condition. With the right medication it's often "manageable" but it'll still fucking destroy you one way or another because you're fucked up on so many painkillers and may be rendered sterile after a while.

In order to classify that shit as mild and be worried about JUST skin condition it was probably a complete non issue. Otherwise she'd be lying in bed for hours or days without being able to move, much less act.

good news then is she won't be able to breed

1. She's the maybe the fourth ugliest woman in Hollywood, and I'm counting the girl from Precious on that list.

2. Mark Hammil did the bet Joker ever. Fuck you. He might have continued to have an acting career if not for that car accident fucking his face up before Return.

This. DC is stupid for not making him live action joker yet. Fuck hammil haters

She's perfect BECAUSE she's on the lower end of average, going by this theory. If women will get jealous of random stupid shit it's best to have someone who looks just ok but they won't be threatened by.

The Burtonverse burned that bridge when he was young enough to actually do it. He loves doing it while he still can which is why he's on The Flash as Trickster, but from what I hear doing the voice and the laugh is actually a strain at his age.

I feel like if they offered him the role in a new batman movie he would take it. and it would work if they are doing an older batman like the frank miller one

They ARE doing an old Batman. This is it. The problem is they used a younger Joker.

(checked)
That is why they need to switch over to Mark Hamill while they still can

Wow I thought her mouth being huge was just a joke.

(checked)
I fucking hate that her name is Ridley. It just tarnishes the name of an actually good female sci fi movie hero

Joker was already in Suicide Squad. It's set for the time being so at least for the next 5 years or so that's what the cinema joker is going to be, because that movie was the only no contest success the DCCU has had.

Even if after Justice League Part 2 they immediately go for another Batman movie and immediately decide they need the Joker, Mark is going to be in his 70's. He's going to be flat out too old by then to do the kind of stunts the Joker needs to.

Even then I'm firmly against another old Batman after Batfleck. At that stage we'd have looped around and we need a new ground up vision of the character in his prime.

8/10 would hit with my car

what a horrible fate for your car

They changed Katie Holmes into Maggie Gylanhaal. Why the fuck can't they make a change

Hammil doesn't look Jokery enough. The best way to handle this would to have an actor wear a mask and Hammil dubs him the same way Vader worked.

with some makeup he could look jokery enough and the voice would sell it

She can't have children. It's a good thing

They did this once. For the otherwise godawful Birds of Prey series.

(checked)

that is a shame

GO TO A PUB, MUNCHER

Single, dubs, trips demand

what am I seeing

You are seeing an user get single dubs trips while I look at your own impressive dubs.

why can't she be like a comfy brit?

endometriosisassn.org/endo.html

That was mostly because Star Wars, before the release of Episode IV, wasn't a guaranteed success. They even had to recut the whole movie before release because it was such a mess.

Nowadays Star Wars is a franchise worth billions, and yet the Jews couldn't be bothered to find three main actors that can actually act?

And for anyone saying Boyega carried the movie, yes, out of the bunch he came out best, but that's like saying that this one piece of shit with corn seeds in it smells a little less like shit than the rest.

Checked.

Very nice.

(checking back)

Don't forget that by her checking off the things in that list, she also appeals to betas, as shes "unattractive enough that Chads won't notice her, so I might have a chance!"

I am a long time robot and she does nothing to me. I think you need some degenerate homo tendencies even as a beta robot to get it up for her.

I don't think there is a man on the planet she would be appealing towards, not unless he was a faggot.

I have an anecdote related to this.

A friend of mine started going out with a girl a few years ago, having known her and her group of friends for about a year. He's still going out with her now and she's a really nice girl, into baking and cooking, comes from a nice unbroken family and loves kids. The amount of stories he has told me about her """friends""" is crazy though.

She was one of the less cool members of their group, who she mainly knew through sport, ie. she didn't go out slutting it up with them. They became super fucking jealous when she got a boyfriend. After about three months, probably when they realised it was a serious relationship, not just the fuck buddy shit they've had, they started flirting with him like crazy.

He'd known them for over a year and never really had any interest shown in him by these whores, but now they had him as target number 1 whenever he was out drinking with them. Once, when his girlfriend was out of town, one of her friends locked herself in a cupboard with him in a smoking area of some pub, acting like it was an accident. Then she starts talking about all the sex she's had, telling him her favourite positions. Finally, she starts saying she's cold and he needs to rub her arms to keep her warm. He gave her his jumper instead, and she starts smelling the fucking thing, telling him how good it smells. This was one of her "best friends" in that group. Another time, two girls who were roommates have him and a friend a place to stay for the night, and when his friend passed out, they started propositioning him for a threesome. This guy's a marathon runner and shit though, he's got iron will.

Loyalty is a non-existent concept to most women. It's why they always shit all over male camaraderie or call it homoerotic. They can't understand the idea of genuine friendship or that you'd put someone's needs equal to or above your own unless there was some social status to be gained from it.

this, females don't have friends

Is the fact that I didn't have a mum, y'know…the reason why I'm good with grills?

It's probably why your stool is loose

>It's a woman
You seriously haven't figured it out yet?

What are you, a faggot?

By vagina, so you mean literal vagina? If so I would like to tell you that ovaries are not part of the vagina, just so you know, for future reference, just in case.

wait till Dobson gets a load of this.

Was she autistic?

What did she mean by this?

Would you let her spank your balls, Holla Forums?

she can suck my balls tbqh.

she can bite my balls off with those chompers i wouldnt mind honestly

Why would any one need an excuse to feel good about themselves if they were talentless actress with a face like a satellite dish and the body of a little boy that somehow managed to become the poster child for the world's largest entertainment franchise?

Yes but I have low standards so it doesn't count for much.

UUH
THICKER

i would personally love to watch her lick my balls and shaft and then let me cum all over her face

Yep. I'd like to crawl at her feet and have her look down at me with her tiny tits and raptor-like fangs, reveling in my worship by gently beckoning me to kiss my way to her most vagina

What is her least vagina?

Absolutely agree, user.

Lots of women do this. The fact that these women are your friend's girlfriend's friends is sort of incidental.

See, women like men in relationships because for a man to be in and maintain a relationship for a reasonable amount of time, that indicates to other women that he is successful, stable and sexually capable if not virile. It's possible for the man to be absolutely none of these things but the logic from these other women's standpoint is that he wouldn't be able to maintain a relationship otherwise. These are qualities they would like in a potential mate, so they try to steal him.

Women in relationships don't hold the same appeal for men because what we look for in potential partners is completely different. It doesn't have much to do with male camaraderie usually, although that can come into play.