All these bumplocked threads

Is hotpocket BO on suicide watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv
8ch.net/tv/rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a hotpocket now. This thread will probably be deleted in 10 minutes.

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv

This sudden policy change was never communicated here. He just changed the rules and has nothing better to do than to enforce it. He just shits on the community, because some faggots were whining on /sudo/. Vote with your feet, but most anons are just too lazy. Most boards are now moderated 4chan style here. I'm just waiting for generals taking over here.

Also see this thread:

But it got bumplocked too.

This thread will be bumplocked so a cuck thread can have room to breathe.

(check)
As much as I don't want this place to become like halfchan, Holla Forums needed a leash…..cuckposting, /int/ pretending to be Holla Forums, /freech/ pretending to be Holla Forums, newfags trying to bring politics in this place, actual Holla Forumsarpers and shitbags overall we needed to get back on trail to talk about movies instead of the clickbait of the season, the kino of the day and the celeb of the week

The dude had it rough and didn't turn into a hippy faggot, user.

stop confusing Holla Forums with /int/

Isn't really relevant isn't it, user?

/int/ is just Holla Forums with flags
they're not the ones making raids and shit
if you weren't new here you'd already know

The way to solve this is not changing the settings to automatically bump-lock threads after 6 days. This effects good threads as much as bad ones, arguably more since most give up on shit threads in a day or two while we've had quality discussion for over two weeks in others.

why is she such a jerk?

So is the goon infestation going to be cleared out or not?

she's a girl

No.

Depends on what you mean by goons.
If you believe that there's a Something Awful conspiracy to shitpost on your obscure imageboard that's deader than 4chan and has no active boards past the first 15 or so, it won't be cleared out because it doesn't exist.

If you mean that a group of shitposters that are definitely not from Something Awful or anywhere else that the various mentally ill autists think they're from, the ones hotwheels got asshurt over because they made his friend in IRC who he'd given the /int/ board totally irrelevant. Well, nah, you're not going to clear them out. There's nothing you can do to stop them from hurting your feels other than whining and crying about duh goon conspiracy.

t. goon

i don't know why but i sense butthurt in you

Since hasn't been banned yet I guess not.

Aren't you a special kind of retarded?

What is wrong with you. You're on an imageboard and not some special snowflake safe space. Some users here can't handle any banter at all and have to react to every bait here. Don't feed the trolls, but the fucking millenials forgot about this.

yep. definitely some butthurt

i'm just telling the newfag to get his shit straight

Look retard, most of the threads being bumplocked aren't shit threads. It's legitimate threads he's bumplocking most of them time.

i'm enjoying the asshurt the BO has been inflicting on the spergier of anons here tbh

t. cuckposter. Make another 20 shit threads, please.

Holla Forums is ded, it used to be the most libertarian board, now it's an authoritarian shitfest.

Authoricucks win again.

Seriously, what the fuck is with the 6 day limit?
We've had actual decent threads here that lasted for months.
This board isn't fast enough for that kind of shit.

Cant we just ban the redditrumps and political nonsense? We Dont need normies bringing normie """""politics""""" like Clinton/Trump here.

because rulecucks gonna rulecuck

It's the automatic bumplock setting, same thing used on /newsplus/.

it's 7 days now, threads on this board lasted on average about 6 days before getting bumped off page 10.

It's an automated setting, I'm not bumplocking them, they're bumplocking themselves based on age.

Is this the wise thing to do?

After a week most threads have run their course and no one really wants a bunch of old threads on the front page.

spotted some MSM normiedrones

Why is this setting only happening now?

The setting was only added recently.

NORMIES BTFO

I have a bad feeling this gonna result in a lot of "hurr we jus had dis tred las week durr" nonsense.

speak for yourself

it was mentioned in the rules page and linked in the last thread about it.

8ch.net/tv/rules.html

What it is is fucking retarded. What's your logic behind adding it? There must be some justification beyond '/newsplus/ does it'.

this way new threads don't get bumped off the last page and old threads die gracefully.