Post comedians you think are closet lefties

Post comedians you think are closet lefties

all of them

Colbert is a spineless neoliberal idpoler as far as I'm concerned.

Now George Carlin? He was probably a lefty.

Well he doesn't seem to have a problem promoting neoliberalism-championing porky scum like Hillary. So yeah, not a lefty.

tell me, what's your definition of neoliberalism?

The generally accepted one: the removal of regulations, outsourcing of jobs, globalization of unfettered financialization that has been happening ever since the '70s.

there's way more regulation now than in the 70s, though

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

I agree, regulation is wrong

Liberals see nothing wrong when every single show (that doesn't air on FOX) is manned entirely by democrats.

Leftism is inherently totalitarian, it believes in a form of supremacy that seeks to influence the entirety of social life and to exclude all different ideas.

This is how sad America is. A single veto override over eight fucking years is somehow obstruction.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/cuckshed/

that's not a board.

just another know-nothing americuck redditween

sounds just like conservatism to me. polite sage for reddipol kikery.

no but this is
>>>/reddipol/

When are you dim goons going to smarten up and realize your forced memes don't work here?
Not even redditors are this bad at meming. You're embarrassing yourself.

>>>/rulecuck/

He's not even a goon fam
He's just some salty rulecuck that's mad he got banned from Holla Forums

He even tried to get Holla Forums's BO removed because he loves rules so much smdh

Every time. There are consequences to holding a political outlook that is a comical, shrunk down caricature of the Good vs Evil fight.

Becoming unable to understand the outgroup is one of the first. It's typical to have leftists fear and loathe, but fail to describe and predict the other group. When they try, it's like listening to schoolchildren making up supervillains.

that's his personal twitter too, shows how much talent he actually has.

I think he's rather loudly a lefty.

>>>/sudo/

so thats what a tankie looks like. I expected more anime pics and waifu pillows.

Oh COME ON
When has Colbert ever given us reason to think he's secretly a leftist?

fixed

Is this bait?

He played a spoof of a right-winger for 10 years