Tfw 23 and already have seen all the best movies at least once

What the fuck am I going to do with the rest of my life? Watch shitty movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/search/title?groups=top_1000&sort=user_rating&view=simple
imdb.com/title/tt2631186/?ref_=adv_li_tt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suicide

I can guarantee you haven't and you, in fact, should kill yourself normie scum :^)
Go on, do it

I bet you've never even seen A Talking Cat?! once

I don't know what you mean by all the best movies, but I haven't gotten bored of watching the Plane Scene once a day.

imdb's top 1000. now go watch these
imdb.com/search/title?groups=top_1000&sort=user_rating&view=simple

Obviously I meant all of the movies I would like, not ALL DA MOVIEZ. No way am I going to watch some french faggot in a fedora slowly walk through paris, reddit in space, or western #3412. Same with video games, shitime, and music. Am I going to have to start watching sports or something?

well you don't need to watch all of them, just go through them and add what looks interesting to your watchlist.

do you think those movies shouldn't be at the top?

yes

why? what movies deserve those spots instead?

Alright, assuming I underestimated my taste and range in movies, one day, not too long from today, I will be out of movies, and I'm not going to resort to shitty B movies or top 40 marxist crap. I won't turn into an alcoholic waiting for the latest mememovie.

imdb.com/title/tt2631186/?ref_=adv_li_tt

POO

looks neat tbh. I haven't seen it yet

well at that point you can always move to television shows

>on my Holla Forums
VILE!

NO!

Watch anime, I've heard that Naruto is good.

What's your favorite horror movie?

I saw over 1400 by the time I was 17.
You merely adopted good film. I was raised on it, molded by it.
I didn't see shit movies until I was already a man. By then, modern film was nothing to me but shit.

Movie nights were a big thing for my family.

ever have any awkward situations with sex scenes?

Suicide is always an option user.
You drift away into the warm embrace of death and we have one less whiny faggot to deal with here.
It's a win/win for everyone

Have you seen The Wrestler?

The only escape is finding a creative hobby.
Everything that requires someone producing something entertaining is futile when our society is starting to unravel.

You saved my night.

One day I'll be able to afford to do interesting things. For now I'm stuck reading ebooks until I graduate.

Nice joke, user. So it turns out you haven't seen all the best movies.

That would mean you had to watch 6-7 movies every day of your life

do your math again

By the time I was 17 I had only seen like 120 films.
I didn't really get into films until I was 20.

Have you tried silent films, OP? A lot of them are really good, if you can't get over the lack of spoken dialog.

Then make a film you would like, faggot.

*if you can

This seems like the obvious solution.

Yes.

1400 movies
~3 movies per week
52 weeks per year

1400/3/52=8.9 years

examples?

But you have barely scratch the surface. There a LOT more!!

You could just watch them again.

Good advice is to pick a genre/director/actor, search for such lists and watch the interesting ones.

This.
You often pick up things that you missed the first time in more and more viewings.
This is especially true when watching kino.

His statement would be stupid even if he was talking about anime, which is numerically tiny compared to all the movies made around the world and has a shorter history.

People think that when they've watched or read or played the small number of works that they see mentioned constantly that they've now exhausted all the good stuff and there's nothing more to do. They're probably the same people who make rec threads all the time.