“Angie says she is going to destroy him,” claims one Jolie friend. “If something is broken, she just throws it away.”

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/angelina-jolie-vows-to-destroy-brad-pitt-in-divorce-war-w442275

Why are they so pissed at each other again?

JUST

So basically if you're a Hollywood actor and get married, chances are that you will become a member of the JUST league.

I come from the future. Everything is great there.

SIX TIMES THE JUST

I hope he comes through okay.

pretty much this

wait wat

He doesn't care about his kids.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Just look at them?

So no facts then.

Lets not pretend Pitt is a saint. Hollywood relationships don't last because of degeneracy, not money.

Just like her tits.

Why are you posting the same generic anime girl every time?

he probably cares about his actual child, especially given that angelina went full leftist and hates her for being white and privileged and 'not a survivor' from some war torn hell hole

>>>/cuckshed/

This is my first time posting on Holla Forums in like 2 weeks man.

Really? Cause somebody just posted a pic of the same anime girl in another thread. New flavor of the month?

It's relatively old shit about a guy who fucks his sister, was popular on /a/. Coincidences do exist, you autist.

Is Marion Cotillard's new kid confirmed to be Brad's kid? If so, he JUST can't catch a break. He brought it upon himself, he is reaping what he sowed

So what are we thinking here?

Death ray?

Poison?

Some kind of bomb?

Gonna frame her dad for Brad's "suicide", Clinton-style.

NO PUSSY NO POWER

GO ADOPT SOME NIGGERS BITCH

And that's why, no matter how hot she is, you never stick your dick in crazy

Butt her tits weren't broke user

but user, wouldn't you be proud to have a son like this?

We need more agent orange

Why hasn't she thrown away her virtue signaling niglets then?

All women are cunts

She has a better option or she thinks she can gain more from divorcing him than staying with him.

Hypergamy in action goy.

How fucking small is that guy behind them!?