Star Trek was never good?

Not voting for Hillary Clinton will prevent the peaceful utopia Star Trek future
Are Trekkies the one fandom more cancerous than Steven universecunts, sonicfags, Bronies and UnderFags combine? Or are they just this dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thefrenchcritic
archive.is/Cr9yl
reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/55dw34/more_than_a_hundred_star_trek_cast_and_crew_sign/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wut

Trekkies were sorta the proto-Steven universe fandom. They even outdated furries

Of course that guy who voices discord would back Hillary.

what the fuck is steven universe

A few idiot trekkies don't represent all Star Trek fans, just like a few miserable fans of any other TV show or movie don't represent the personalities of every fan of that show or movie. Do you really think that EVERY fan of My Little Pony is an overweight chronically-masturbating virgin? Star Trek 2 and 4 are two of the greatest films ever made. Maryland Trump supporter here; voted for Hogan and will vote for Szeliga next month.

tl;dr OP is probably a homosexual

yes?

He did? As in Q? Dammit John, I thought you were better then that.

Fuck Star Trek. Sure a few eps were good here and there, but most of it is shit anyways.

Also, how fucking stupid do you have to be to think Hillary will bring about a Utopia?

Yes…. Yes I do.

If you honestly don't know then consider yourself blessed and inquire no more.

Literally every brony I've seen on the internet and IRL has been exactly that.

Turn off that pesky adblock.

>>>/suicide/

I guess #imwithher now

At least Mundane Matt isn't as pathetic as the Holla Forums GamerGate general and their pedophile leader, Val.

THIRSTY
H
I
R
S
T
Y

Does he look like Anthony burch?

Nice try!

If this about Corbis why is that faggot craft capped? Are you John Craft?

TURN THAT PESKY ADBLOCK OFF!

John Craft has been Val's twitter name since 2013. He's claimed to have been exclusively a lolicon but all his actions, especially on twitter, show that he's a pedophile.
twitter.com/thefrenchcritic archive.is/Cr9yl

Everything you never wanted to know about Val, some of the highlights:
>>>/cow/227886
>>>/cow/228387
>>>/cow/228326

John De Lancie voiced Discord on MLP, wich lead to, among other things, Paul Lazta to hope that De Lancie would be "interested" in being featured on his horsefucking project (the one on kickstarted that was promoted by the negro brony from TGWTG).

The board's run by spergs these days, I'd sooner trust lolcow.farm as a source than those trollshielders.

If there's any information that's verified it'd be on ED -or should be there- these days, /cow/ as a board is total shit.

Is that the tranny self confess gamergate who send dicks picks on Twitter?

Is that the Fart fetish having tranny self confess Gamergate leader who tweets dicks pics on Twitter?

An additional reason to vote Trump.

John Craft is Val's Twitter handle. The caps came from /cow/. Lt. Corbis is an 11 year old girl famous for swearing and spouting memes on YouTube while streaming games that some cringey people in the Holla Forums general referred to as a real life Vivian James.

Look at all that damage control. Also, pimping lolcow.farm, a site shallow bitches use to shit on other shallow bitches. You're a joke. Listen GG is dead, it's fine to admit the pedo in your thread is a piece of shit.

Same people who think that voting a woman for president will drastically change anything. That didn't happen with Obama so I'm not sure why Hillary could do better. The core of the government is stuck in a "us vs them" mentality that it'll never get anything worthwhile done, even if it benefits both parties. If they don't fix the core problems of government first, nothing is really going to change. It'll just be different faces swapped out but the same issues will still linger.

Don't really care who gets voted in, though I'd prefer Trump because he has more joke potential.

Uh user, /cow/ and ED are essentially one. /cow/ acts as ED's imageboard arm since /ed/ failed to take off. It's run by !JEWS.kY0hk who updates articles on ED all the time and quotes ED like if it was the bible. I know you don't know your what you're talking about and that this is damage control but I couldn't help but point out how amusingly mistaken you are. Moreso, everything that was linked has been verified and what hasn't is disclaimed as rumor or unverified.

/cow/ has always been run by spergs. Many who enjoy /cow/ tend to become lolcows themselves. It's a poetic curse although many avoid it.
You might as well have said tumblr
I sense you have a personal vendetta against /cow/.

The irony is far more blacks were in the work place under both bush junior and senior than under Obama. Obama did far more damage to blacks than any other president.

So, what thread do they have dedicated to you?

Hello Josh.

All this projection. I want to say it's a symptom of autism because that's the only one I see doing it, but I'm no expert. Is there a term for this "Everything I hate must also be a part of other things I hate" thing?

I didn't say anything about GG, and I guess this went over your head, but I wasn't saying lolcow.farm was good, I was using an example of another terrible website to demonstrate how far /cow/ has fallen. It was only a matter of time, really.

Can't even defend the board anymore, can you?

Pffffhahahaha. I was going to /cow/ back when it was called /cwc/ and fucking Atlus was running it. Clearly, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and swarming into this thread to damage control your dying board isn't helping your case.

Jews isn't the admin or owner of ED, anyone can create an account and edit on there, that's the point of it. I don't have a personal beef with Jews, but the reality is he's made some bad decisions and /cow/ is complete garbage these days.

None yet, I've stayed a good user all these years. No one for them to cannibalize like they so frequently turn on one another.

The basis of Star Trek's utopia working as well as it does is that they have magical technology like replicators to keep everyone happy. We probably shouldn't be trying to build that society at least until we have the technology worked out.

absolutely no fandom is more cancerous than whovians but trekkies are a close second though. fun fact: those faggots play a shitty korean grind mmo where ships cost $30.

Is that why you came into defend your chosen pedophile namefag and can't do anything but try to knock /cow/ instead of addressing what was posted about said namefag?

Notice how your criticisms are completely unspecific.

also yes

Thanks, user, I was searching for this webm. Fuckken saved.

I have no idea who the guy in those screenshots is, I don't follow the GG Holla Forums threads, everyone involved said it was over ages ago, I wouldn't be able to tell you what the current subject in one of those threads is, I mean Gawker's dead and everyone GG hated is either out of the vidya business or a public laughing stock.

I know you're fishing, trying to figure out who I am, find some vector of attack so you're just stabbing blindly and asking for more detailed information, but it just makes you come off as dumb.

I just saw /cow/ linked and chimed in to say "Yeah, that board isn't reputable anymore…" There's a reason the numbers have so dramatically dwindled, and it isn't for lack of lolcows. The people running it are retarded now. And not the cute "sailor moon says" lovable sort of the retarded, but the Robbie sort of retarded. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the people calling the shot now was from his circle and takes hormones.

Fishing. Alright, I'll put it bluntly. Trannies should never have any power on /cow/, it's lead to the downfall of three different iterations of the board. Can you honestly tell me none of the mods is mtf? The sign are all there. The way the board is run now reminds me of when Omega was running the place. It's a total shitshow.

Frankly if Introman isn't interested in lolcows anymore (and I'm not saying he isn't, for all I know he goes by a different moniker these days) then the board may as well go into hibernation or some shit, because he was the only namefag in the site's history that didn't actively run the place into the ground. And if what I keep hearing every time /cow/ comes up somewhere is true and Homor really is a mod again, then the place is beyond fixing because that not only means a retard is running the asylum, but it means someone who remembers all the havoc he caused when he was an admin thought it would be a good idea to repeat that.

Once upon a time the board's single hard and fast rule was that threads needed to have content. If you just created a thread on a community and said "These guys are lolcows! Haha, I hate them!" that's a vendetta thread, pure and simple, and vendetta threads are shit. Every single thread Homor has ever made has been a vendetta thread. Maybe you guy think they're fishing expeditions, but when you just end up coming across as butthurt and retarded, well then congratulations you got yourself caught.

Nothing has been funny on that board now quite seriously in years. It's depressing, there's just a complete lack of a sense of humor among the regulars. Once upon of time Coffin for example should have been thoroughly milked, but for all the effort that was put into thread after thread about him, you never so much as managed to prove he was using a realdoll in some of those videos.

No one cares what you think, Peter.

All are shocked and disturbed by the levels of degeneracy of Chris-chan
I'm honestly surprise Chris-chan lasted this long without dying. Also who the fuck tells the world your fetish?

I never bought a thing in that game and I still hit the level cap solely by playing through the story missions.

You know what really sad? Even Those autistic freaks are openly making fun of channel awesome. How pathetic you have to be ahen even pan pizza is laughing at you?

I specifically didn't give his full name because he's exactly the kind of pathetic narcissist that likely has google alerts set up any time his name is mentioned anywhere. You know, like FayeKane. You remember FayeKane?

As much as the board sucks now, that dweeb doesn't need to hear about how the board failed to troll even him. He's obviously lying about a ton of shit. If competent people gave a shit about lolcows anymore, someone would have gotten *something* on that pathetic creep. /cow/ doesn't even know how to rile people up anymore.

And if you don't care, you probably shouldn't have specifically asked.

Glass houses, user. Glass houses occupied by self-described neets with rotting meat embedded in the wall.

except it's the actors, not the fans. at least a quick glance at leddit shows not very many people care, and most of the comments in that thread are fairly reasonable: reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/55dw34/more_than_a_hundred_star_trek_cast_and_crew_sign/

The Federation of Star Trek is no different than the Empire in Star Wars. They're both a bunch of assholes in uniforms telling other planets what to do.

And what were you doing there, user?

>The part when he talks about the origin of gender studies and human experimentation
Holy fucking shit that is some fucked up shit

You didn't know about Dr. Shekel? The modern prog-left/queer communities are just like their Commie idols before; look under the carpet and you find that they're all fucking monsters masquerading as humans, at least Mengele's work did some good but theirs has harmed millions.

Can you please link to the /cow/ thread about you?

I think they may be right.

I'm not overweight nor jobless. What does that make me?

trekbbs, trekcore and trekmovie weren't talking about it.

Underweight and autistic.

calling it.

Star Trek is just communism in space, yes it is that retarded

Holla Forums thinks Heinlein is a degenerate lobertarian but nice try

why do they hate Heinlein so much?

lol jesus the damage control, you outed yourself so fast.

Doesn't Star Trek's future happen after World War 3 devastates the world?

2disinfo4me

yes.

and the Eugenics Wars.

Cancer in "animated" form.

looks like a random fan ranting about nonsense, not the show itself.

it's that awful modern "bean head, noodle arms" style, combined with all the characters being genderfluid homosexuals or something.

The "bad guy" always needs to resort to unnecessary cruelty so the writers can make a point.

Because he was a degenerat lolbertarian.

To be more precise, it's communism in space that magically works, which is doubly retarded.

And the really hilarious part is that whenever the writers attempted to delve deeper into the Federation utopia and explain how it actually functions, it fell flat on its face.

American or just 15? How's that kool-aid?

Pretty much this.

He started off as the usual leftist numale cuck, but in later years went a step further and started being a lolbertarian.

Most of his works include a female love interest that is a redhead (just like his wife), many of his works feature group "marriages" and swinging. Even when "maturing" and changing ideology he never gave up his cuckold roots.

Here I thought I couldn't be any more disgusted with GG than I already am.

When has it ever worked without causing endless misery for everyone living with it?
Are you another specific infallible never before tried faggot?

Except the Jews, which means it is working as intended.

Go drink your Starbucks, faggot. Communism is shit.

srhbutts was only a bad guy because he was an aGGro I guess, since Val is the kind of pedo that is tolerated in the Holla Forums general GG thread and places where a hand full of elitists talk about shit in secret to keep it away from us plebs.

Can someone who's not a retard, like me, make a webm from 11:30 onwards, the fusion part?

So WWIII lasted for 27 years and only killed 600 million people?
BULLSHIT!

Oh communism can definitely work it just looks like this.

Go to /cow/ and search for "Val"

Steven Universe edits was some top-tier trolling.

I have your helicopter ride waiting, comrade.

Triggering tumblr is about as challenging as punching a paraplegic baby with brain damage.

It was actually subtle about it though and the more they acted like it was innocent the more faggot flipped out.

awwwww

wouldn't that make you more likely to be a communist?

WHY AREN'T YOU ALL TURNING YOUR PESKY ADBLOCKS OFF?!

Because it's election season.

That is a great point.

But so is that. Hmm.