NICE TO MEET CHA

NICE TO MEET CHA

Is that Jessica Nigro?
Someone should chop her into pieces.

It's Tara Strong.

I hope those rumors about her husband being a cuck and her fucking fans are true.

What about the rumors that she's got a nice badonkadonk?

They're not rumors, they're certified fact.

I thought that said NICE TO MEET CIA

She is a slut so there's that. Her fans are actually really butthurt that she's a slut and will whiteknight he reputation so people think otherwise.

Sorry Jessice, you're getting too old.

tara's name is not jessice.

tara's name is tara, user.

how about no

I know all white women look the same to you Holla Forums but Nigri has a distinct haggard, balding, white trash look.

With pics like this the first thing I notice is the shit-hole state their rooms are in.

I'm not Cha and i don't know who that is.

What about those (((boobs))) tho?

superior

boobs

butt

boobs

Tara Strong is a basic bitch.

Harley Quinn is the basic bitch's go to cosplay.

Imagine she smells faintly of cum in each of these con and cosplay photos.

r u nigger?

HNNNNG

You didn't hear this from Holla Forums: this line is actually from the plane sequel that's currently being filmed in secret.

Oh.
Someone should chop her into pieces too.

user you can't post that image and the .gif of that so recklessly. You're going to trigger her fans.

If I had sex only once in my life, and it was with Tara Strong, I would be satisfied for the rest of my life.

>sex with timmy turner

….uh guis…. is it under 18? Cuz… wow wtf I can't even.

Friendly reminder Jewish girls are not known to be Backdoor shy

Hell Tara strong public behavior screams out lover of being dominated anally

DAYUM

How many times did I masturbate to that scene when I was a kid? I having trouble remembering.

she voiced generic cgi duck? no fucking way

is that JCVD or mike rowe?

oh mein gott

Harley Quinn is such a dumb broad.

Too old

JVCD I think.

god damn she's so awesome. I'm jealous of her husband.

y-you too…

more like granma strong, amirite

Why would anyone be comfortable to dress like that?
I wouldn't go outside without a shirt, and I'm a guy.

GILF

When is she cosplaying as Dil Pickles?

Getting real fucking sick of seeing Harley Quinn everywhere. Just were the fuck did this explosion in popularity come from? Not even five years ago she was barley ever brought up when people talked about batman. The entire character is so ridiculously overplayed now. If there's literally anything batman related released now. You can be sure this bitch will standing right next to him.

arkham games and the canceris fandom known as cosplay I know I know

We're in the death throes of liberalism. Harley Quinn is among that which represents the last stand of the decadent Western woman who wants to be perpetually unbound from consequence or responsibility. Before the completion of the death thoes and its final demise there is always an orgiastic high expressing that which is dying as it attempts futilely to cling to life and leave a lasting mark. The increased popularity of Harley Quinn is among that expression. Just look the other way and let the bitch die. When the new Harley Quinn movie comes out, don't give it your shekels. Don't buy the comics. Mock it all as trash.

I'm sure all this work is because of her talent right? Not other reasons…nope. None.

Catwoman is boring.

Why even live.

She thinks Farts are funny grosss

They're so cute in the Timmverse.

What's with her left eye?
Why is it always half closed?

Stroke back in '03

shit didn't know that.

NICE TO MEET CIA

didn't know CIA was a southern boy.