Who's the most powerful character on Seinfeld?

Who's the most powerful character on Seinfeld?

Basically, if you treat social interactions in the show like fights, you can rank characters like you would superheroes in a normal powerlevel thread.

I personally think it was pic related, he annihilated Jerry and Elaine and wasn't even trying. There was also the hit&run girl that Jerry was with, but she's not nearly on the doorman's level.

But user, Jerry is one of the good jews.

I thought that they're all jews

Tim Whatley.

I do agree, the doorman was tough, but he was like a secret boss that you didn't have to encounter if you didn't want to. Tim shows up again and again and fucks with the crew. He even has a network of dentists who all hate Jerry for being an anti-dentite.

You're right, I don't think Tim was ever bested.

The only instance that might count was when Elaine couldn't hear and accidentally rejected him.

Also, this is the objectively correct protagonist power ranking

-Opposite George

-Kramer

-George
-Jerry
-Elaine

Newman

Where does Sexless George sit on the rankings?

Sexless George is a hard one to categorize, he has extremely high intelligence but failed a number of times, like his stats constantly keep moving from god-tier to shit-tier.

Overall I'd rank him at high tier since he was able to sleep with the waitress.

Also here are some honorable mentions I'd put in high tier.

The cook at Monk's is in god tier.

The Honourable Arthur Vandelay

I meant the actual Judge Vandelay. The one who finally put them all away for a year

now I want to watch some.Seinfeld

Elaine's father. The actor was so fucking scary they never asked him back. It comes through in the episode.

No one fucks with him.

George getting a song stuck in his head seems like a delayed victory.

He got so fucked up by Elaine he died on a greenpeace expedition.

The Library Cop was very powerful. The old man with the Haitian maid was also up there.

Airline food because it never lets Jerry figure out what the deal with it is

Was he autistic?

Crazy Joe Davola

Probably, yes

>>>/oven/

Why isn't she flattered?

This guy.

this
he pretty much got away with whatever shenanigan he did, and always looked right for doing it
not to mention he successfully unfucked his business after elaine ruind everything

He's the man.

Calm down, Moishe.

Peterman was awesome. But George got him with 'bosco.'

I'd argue that george lost that encounter.

I can't contend this. The guy became a warlord poet and then unfucked his old business. Elaine ate his cake, but he was so powerful that he could show mercy to her and let the cake punish her. But, he did get screwed on his golf clubs and took it at face value. Then there's the whole bosco ordeal too.

So the question remains: Could Peterman beat opposite George?

The Puerto Ricans.

Why did you even try?

Peterman has natural charisma, but opposite George has opposite George. I think oG wins by default.

Peterman is like a fully levelled, optimized character with maxed-out stats.

Opposite George is basically Costanza turning cheats on.

The book never gets returned, I'm pretty sure Jerry just abandons the situation once they realise who is in ownership of the book too.

Peterman would probably just end up hiring Opposite George after recognising the talents and skills he displays. That's his technical victory by getting him under his employ. Then it's up to Opposite George to either succeed him in control of the company or regress to Regular/Summer George and fuck it all up.

Peterman's mom died uttering George's PIN as her final words. Peterman spent days trying to determine what it was, only to find out at the end it was just George's password.

I guess it was really two losses.

Opposite George could probably take the company from Peterman.

Jerry pays the Library back after he realises that George lost the book.

Bernie Sanders

You mean Larry David?

Jesus, your post smells of faggotry.

At least it's not redditpol shitposting

Dont mock the cucks they cant handle banter

You can also leave
>>>/ovens/

I don't think an armoire can be a character

But them Peterman publishes in the catalogue that George killed his mom.

you are just as pathetic as them tbh