/got/ GENERAL

/got/ GENERAL
King Tyrion and his wife Sansa Edition

Off-season #18

Previous -

Season 7 spoilers -
winteriscoming.net/2016/09/29/spoilers-details-battle-daenerys-encounters-game-thrones-season-7/

Main Characters:
Peter Dinklage as Tyrion 'The Imp' Lannister
Season 1 - 6 regular | 54 episodes |
Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister
Season 1 - 6 regular | 52 episodes |
Emilia Clarke as Daenerys 'Dany' Targaryen,
Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes |
Kit Harrington as Jon Snow
Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes |
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
Season 1 - 6 regular | 47 episodes |

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/rules.html
watchersonthewall.com/hbo-programming-president-whether-game-thrones-spin-off-cards/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-working-weekend/
screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-characters-ranked-10-1/
imdb.com/poll/3IN8hqimhJY/results?ref_=po_sr
picclick.ca/MYSTERY-MINI-ARYA-STARK-Game-of-Thrones-162129751906.html
ebay.com/itm/351746528829?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/782818567653826561
watchersonthewall.com/preparations-now-underway-zumaia-game-thrones-filming/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-daenerys-season-7/
twitter.com/softtouchofad0n/status/706916147497734145
8ch.net/tv/res/504608.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for best character

That's not LittleCIA.

You know what? I'm not even going to watch the next two seasons. I've genuinely lost interest in even seeing how they'll wrap everything up and what a trainwreck it will be. What a bullshit show.

For you

The area they are filming in looks similar to the modern day location of Alexander the Great's battle at the Granicus River, where he marched his army up a river embankment, and crushed the Persians with his Companion's.

How many more seasons of this crapshow

2 seasons of defeating ice zombies

Then a seven season spinoff on the reign of King Jon and his queens Dany/Sansa as they fight for Jons cock.

damn, why do people do this to themselves? You know you can choose to stop right?

Enjoy your lives suckers

this guy gets it

bravo GRRM, you had the most devoted fandom in history but managed to ruin it with your bullshit

Why isnt' this thread bumplocked yet, it's obviosly a shitposting thread.

fuck the police

Has Martin screwed his readers

Who wants to read 2 or 3 overly long books when you can watch it unfold on th screen.

And the story will have resolved itsself on the screen,so why read?

Anyone that still gives a shit about ASOIAF is just the kind of cuckolded retard GRRM deserves. The man is a hack, I can't honestly wait for the impotent rage and tears that will follow when the ending comes about and is complete shit.

Everyone knows Dany wins with the pussypass.

You're assuming Martin will live long enough to complete the story. The last book came out five years ago, and there is still no confirmed release date.

There is no possible way Marin can wrap everything up in "only" two gargantuan rolls of toilet paper the way he writes, so he'll be long dead before the story gets finished.

at this rate he won't even finish the next one before choking on his own fat flabs

Why would anyone want continuation of this story? It's going to be overly long dithering mess that is either going to be way too predictable or a train wreck of forcibly subverted expectations.

I just want to see how far Martin can take his retardation before his fanbase cries foul.

If TWOW actually comes out the first indication will be rumors of translation work being done.
But honestly I doubt he gives a shit anymore, the hyprocritical fat fuck would rather curate another Wildcards anthology or write 150k words of fake Targ history that will never be published anyway.

Martin was competent until AFFC

Storm of swords was the last good book. After that it all turns to shit except for the chapters abput Stannis's side

He was always an autistic fanfiction tier writer.

She's so cute as a brunette.

Sure, but he lucked out with ASOIAF and then proceeded to do everything in his power to fuck the plot up for no good reason.

True, but his handling of the first 3 books showed tyat he had some genuine talent.

Then he shat in the shower and all the poo was left on the floor and we have everything after AFFC.

The only reason the stannis chapters are good is because its been set up well by the first 3 books, whereas in faster moving plotlines everything has gone to shit

Nothing of worth happened in it except oberyn vs mountain.

It's filler: the book

that was in Storm Of Swords

Why is it not worthy, user?

First for Queen Maisie

this has nothing to do with GoT. I'm just posting it because I'm bored

I fucking hate her. Daenerys comes over like a retarded arrogant cunt and Emilia Clarke couldn't act if her life depended on it.

It's even worse in the books. And yes, Martin thinks anyone gives a flying fuck about this bitch or what she does, when her chapters basically have nothing to do with the overarching plot.

You could cut them out of every book and you'd miss nothing, that's how relevant she is. Her greatest achievement to date is taking Mongol dick up her vagina.

sage.

Not enough anal rape in Game of Cucks.

I will never forgive them that Ramsays rapes of Sansa didn't fill several episodes like his torture of Theon.
I was really looking forward to seeing her get fucked by the dogs.

You mad?

he was a famous cinematographer during the Golden Age of cinema

Maisie is so educated, she knows about this obscure movie making legend

That was the biggest letdown, then Unella didn't get an huge undead dick up her fat butt. It's just disappointment after disappointment. Not even queen fatass got a fucking after being captured by sandniggers. Everyone likable has either been killed off or gotten rewritten into cucks.

Fuck this show.

Seriously, Maisie?! Black Hollywood is a social-cultural movement fighting against forced racial diversity and pandering to ethnical minority that makes up only 8% of paying cinemagoers. Their goal is to put an end to current multicultural agenda and reclaiming Hollywood for its original European (white) tradition. Black Hollywood's mantra is Dare we dream of a golden day, phrase from Griffith's The Birth of a Nation (1915). Why is she so Holla Forums?

Hello there, my friend and comrade-in-Maisie-ing

Good evening, Lord Commander :) Did Maisie's Watch participate in any kind of voting today?

is that what you say when you look in a mirror?

Yiss. We went to secure our borders from the invaders

8ch.net/tv/rules.html
So /got/ will now get bumplocked after 6 days, how do we get by? Waiting until the thread reaches page 10, or making a new one when we get locked up?

You know, /got/ is so slow now because Sir Phantasm and you never come up nowadays. I'm here everyday, but I rarely bump the thread, because eitehr nobody cares or they get mad if someone posts a Maisie

In my opinion, AFFC still had some redeeming chapters to soften the general disappointment. It's ADWD where Gurm completely lost me as a long-time fan of his saga. To paraphrase a line from the book - ADWD reads like a constipated fat man straining to sh*t

Maisie protects!

That's true, what is our Master of Lore up to? I don't believe pace is an issue for /got/, we're in deep off-season. But why locking the threads after six days? This just encourages short-lived meme threads and meme redtext replies while hurting stable communities.
I want to kiss Maisie!

Sir Phantasm is dead. he's locked in my basement

Stop lying and release him immediately, vile fiend!

Not a fan continuous threads dedicated to Youtube reviewers and other e-celebs, but they have every right to be here, same as we do. Noticed a Star Trek general in catalog as well. This new rule limits regular posters, and encourages daily "What did the Jew mean by this" threads with 16 posts.

Stable communities are bad for you, goyim!

Exciting news!
watchersonthewall.com/hbo-programming-president-whether-game-thrones-spin-off-cards/
HBO president says there might or might not be a GoT spin-off

Thanks Mr. Chanowitz, you always know best

Do you think the fanbase would respond well?

Maybe, but I react badly when ye use third party Maisie reactions

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-working-weekend/
Is she going to sue D&D?

Yeah. For more money

I wouldn't dare, it's a cropped screencap from my first watching of the commercial :) I usually stick to my /maisie/ folder and numbered filenames so Anons can tell us apart, that doesn't mean I don't spend time studying your fantastic Masie cardpacks!

What would Emilia do with even more money? She doesn't save Syrians or (most of all) dolphins like Maisie does, and she was reported to receive only a fraction of Emila's pay until now We don't know the details of Maisie's new contract yet

Although I must say some filenames are over the appropriate line :o

Haha, this reminds of a good post from old /got/ on halfchan
>Because she's too small for all the backstage cocaine and takes some home for later

M-muh Maisie…

Theon almost got his butt punished

She can take care of herself, don't worry

Just finished feast yesterday. Fucking great book m8. Iron Islands and Jamie were best chapters

the one on the far left looks exactly how I envision book Arya.

I'm sure all four of her fans will be very upset

This, and also Cersei becomming alcoholic, paranoid nut screwing up everything. Both characters are superior to their television counterparts imo (in my opinion). Not so enthusiastic about the rest of the novel, but the Lannister parts alone are worth reading it.

No Maisie = no fun

Cersei got annoying. All the crazy was cool for a few chapters but there are just so fucking many. Kekd at the Jamie parts with

screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-characters-ranked-10-1/
Top 150 GoT characters, but only one take the throne…
imdb.com/poll/3IN8hqimhJY/results?ref_=po_sr
And she's third in official IMDb poll that has been going for a while now

imdb guys comfirmed for being pleb

The second spot is problematic as well!

Cersei's arc was a well written gradual descend into madness, it's interesting to read this sort of thing from said character's POV and Gurm handled it surprisingly great. At least compared to some of the other stuff there, rushing it wouldn' help. Jaime has always been my favorite book character and AFFC is where he really shines, so that was perfect too. What did you like about the Iron Islands? And what about Brienne chapters?

Do you think you could handle raunchy Maisiecat though? Her idea of fun might be a little too wild :o

I really like fucking

Now look what you've done, she's running away

I'll load up my tranquilizer darts

I see where youre coming from with Cersei

Mahfucking Victarion. Just about everything with him was solid gold. Especially when he takes the ship just before Euron's feast. Damphair is a cooler sort of crazy than Cersei. I enjoyed all the Drowned God speak. Asha was alright but I'm really looking forward to Euron stuff in ADWD (which I'm about to start)

His character development from the moment he loses his hand to the moment he burns Cersei's letter at the end of this book is fucking beautiful. He does a full 180 and has an ascent into honor directly analogous to Cersei's descent into madness.

Wasnt actually a huge fan of the Brienne chapters until the end. When shes with Hyle Hunt theyre alright. Stoneheart chapter is obviously best. All the Jamie thoughts are cool to see as well

Here, use my tongue to clean your dirty skin, Maisie

H-HELP

Just because I'm not a dolphin?
RAY-CISM

As far as Greyjoys go, Victarion was the highlight for me. It starts as run-of-the-mill fantasy Barbarian story but adds much darker undertones later, which I appreciate. Good balance between fun (evil monkeys!) and psychology. You've probably picked up the implications, but Anons who read preview TWOW chapters say it's pretty much confirmed Euron raped him.
100%, I love how he comes in terms with the situation and tries to discover the man no one sees in him. Now compare it to the lovesick cuck we see in GoT.

(Me)
Wait, it was Damphair who was raped, not Victarion, got them mixed up. Apologies

I aint readin those spoilers nigga

Yeah, even though book Brienne is better than show Brienne, she still sucks

What sort of position in GoT production crew would you want, user? What job could you realistically do?

And Sam chapters? Were they necessary in such extent?

I can write good propagandistic bullshit

How does marketing department sound to you?

Can I design merchandise too?

So now that D and D are SJWs and want to be topical in their fantasy show, what Trump reference will they sneak in?

I'm guessing Euron will say he'll make Westeros great again right before Dany rides in on a big BLACK dragon and roasts him alive.

Not after the prototype you've sent us, user

We thought you are dead! I'm glad you came nack

Awww

What is dead may never die but rises again, miserably and ironically memeposting

Master of Lore returns!

Interested in clamselling Arya figure?

The Spice King literally did nothing wrong.

And yet he's meant to be the bad guy?

OMG I NEED THAT RIGHT NOW
WHERE TO BUY
OMG

The opening words of first /got/ here

Ironically, what Trump says as a Spice King in the context makes sense too, but somehow it's a whole lot of fun for liberals

wheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuywheretobuy

picclick.ca/MYSTERY-MINI-ARYA-STARK-Game-of-Thrones-162129751906.html
Here you go ;) Next Arya ware investment on horizon? Been saving up the Maisiebucks?

I'm so buying this right now

There are dirty ones for really cheap and clean ones for increbidly high postage cost…

I'VE GoT ONE

ebay.com/itm/351746528829?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

One of these is mine now:1

Congratulations :) I knew right away you'd be delighted to see it, because you've been complaining about no oyster-dealing figures for almost a year. It's a lovely one too, love that facial expression →

The whole of Essos knows the Targaryens (both past and present) as demonic, bloodthirsty and tyrannical overlords that plunged their world into millennia of slavery way worse than anything they have now, even in Mereen.

Can you blame the Spice King for not wanting her anywhere near him? Especially she has somehow acquired the very nuclear-tier weapons that brought the entire continent to heel last time.

And as of ADWD X, it looks like he's going to be right all along

- Daenerys 'Hillary Clinton' Targaryen, 300 AL

It's such a nice ending to this wonderful day. Thank you very much, my friend!

I'm off for today.

Thank you for providing me with information about the wonderful new Arya figure, Sir Maisiefag! May Sancta Maisie bless you!

Good night!

He's a truly magnificent faggot.

Um…uh…
But…uh…um
THE DRAGON! I AM THE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON! THE DRAGON PLANTS NO TREES! YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO
[Dragon noises] REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you've been a good Maisiefag and stayed in your containment thread. Also it's off-season.

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/782818567653826561

And you say this filename is not appropriate

I wasn't the one who summoned myself in every thread with the Maisie comments. I've told people around, if you don't mention her, I keep out. They are doing this now, so I stay here. But not because they have learned their lessons, they just found another boogeyman for themselves.
Seriously? Nigga, you say that Maisie is only a problem on-season? When her show, in which she stars in actually airing?

Yes, her show. Because she is in it. It doesn't mean she owns it, dumbass

what a shameless fat fuck

Bump, before the thread gets locked for being too old

Don't forget fellatiating rapefugees.

More like encouraging them from the greatest distance possible.

oh forgot:
i bet we won't see TWOW before 2018 at least

sage for munter

Only watch this coz Just want to fuck Daenerys hard

She looks like she's aging too fast

saging for quasimodo

British genetics

Soemone who's not me should send this to Maisie on twitter

Jorah is a faggot and you're a faggot for liking him.

Leave J-Bear alone, he's had a hard life. Show Jorah is dying like Jon Connington and book Jorah is currently beaten to a pulp with a cow brand across his face.

Both continuities hate his guts, we don't need anons to as well.

Sophie will be eating this pussy tonight in Paris.

Meanwhile I'm alone.

Let's hope they make videos and photos and someone hacks them to us

Holy fuck is this thread cancerous.

Jorah was a piece of shit of a human being who somehow managed to become worse when he was spurned by a teenager less than half his age. Fuck Jorah, the only pleasure I can derive from reading about him is seeing him get what he deserves.

sage for birth defects

We welcome you and your birth defects itt, user, you don't have to be shy

Sophie also sucks octogenarian Jewish dick for roles. Be glad you're alone.

sage for munter

Glad to help! Don't forget to post a photo when the cockle merchant arrives :)

Right? Not nearly enough Maisies

Bump

What is this? Is she paid to promote sportswear in addition to Alpro products now? Everyone knows Adidas has been Maisie's brand of choice since forever, not Puma

Haha :) Why not you?

Lets say Spice King (conservative canditate) and Daenerys ("progressive" one) had a highly anticipated debate on future of Essos. Who did better, assuming the fictional event already took place some 10 days ago?

That chest though →
Too bad we know it's nothing exceptional when uncovered…

Spice King 2016

But does he have the rhetoric to appeal to masses? Don't forget that in this fictional setting slaves make up considerable amount of voters

watchersonthewall.com/preparations-now-underway-zumaia-game-thrones-filming/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-daenerys-season-7/
So now that it's basically confirmed Dany conquers KL during S7, what happens at the Dragonpit, /got/:

Do they have any spas in Paris?

Speaking of Paris
>post >yfw leaked home video from "shooting" of Regardez

What happened to Ser Pounce?

well if it isn't a chubby boy in a dress.

sage for modern art

My big guy sense is tingling

I love it that when I check the bloody site at 22.00, you are nowhere, and I go away to read, and in 3 minutes, you come online…

Maybe she would find it offensive, and I don't want to offend her.

Could you translate this shit to me? She retweeted it
twitter.com/softtouchofad0n/status/706916147497734145
I can't understand this language

It's pretty sure they do

I'd watch it. You'd watch it too

They have private salons for that.

THE MODS ARE THE CUCKPOSTERS

He got swallowed by the coalburning bong's pussy.

sage for pumpkinhead

Bump to make you mad

>me on the left

sage for the goblin in the middle

Don't you know there's a Hide button in the catalogue?

saging for those eyebrows, holy shit

Bump for you being a faggot who cannot use a simple function

Sage for Quasimodo.

Fuck this gay show.

New thread -
8ch.net/tv/res/504608.html