Post comedians you think are closet pedos

Post comedians you think are closet pedos

Everyone's a closet pedo.

what did he mean by this

you mean open cuck

There isn't one man on this earth who wouldn't pound the cherries out of a 7 year old girl's gash.

Pretty obvious

Hello (((user)))

How are shameless pedophiles supposed to defend their vice online anonymously when CP is illegal and I cannot prove to you how little girls are literally the best thing on this planet in video form?

You may be onto something

BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

Thank goodness you are talking about closet pedo comedians, not open pedo Jewish executive producers! I'm out of the hook this time!

All of them

look at her smile, she's one of those "nymphets", the little ones that love sex. she even wears uncle dan's favorite clothing to keep him on edge during the day and give him the full release treatment during the night. what a good loli.

he ain't called dan "Cunny Raider" Schneider for nothing user.

This is troubling.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

you're just mad you can't even look in the general direction of a cunny without going to jail, while he has a 36-flavor cunny buffet every week

not a pedophile not even a cuckold lol but he sexually harasses women, and i'm not talking about 'stare rape' or 'manspreading'.
he's never touched his daughters, but i bet he'd like to watch certain movies.

Are you sure you're talking about the same person we are? Louis Cuck King, the Diddling Dad?

Dane Cook. Although, he's not really a comedian, he's just a fucking hack.

I know alot of people who wouldn't. You're just a sick fuck.

Is it a common trend that comedians are pedos?

You're a fucking moralfag talking for other people. You don't know what they think, you don't know shit, moralfag.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

beat me to it, but in the best way

Wait what?

All mai waifus are lolis and I still wouldn't. You may have some issues.

thats some nice mental illness you got there. were you molested as a child?

There is literally no such thing as a reformed pedo, fuckstick. They are sick in the head and nothing short of reprogramming them or castrating them will change that. Majority of pedofucks were often themselves molested making it a continuing cycle till you kill them.

Fucking drop from the rafters you piece of garbage.

faping to the idea of fucking a little girl still makes you a pedo, you're just a pussy

my childhood has nothing to do with 7 year olds being ready to take a dick

yawn

Yes there is, just watch this video.

Once again pedos being massive leftyshits is proven. Have fun getting party canned for posting this shit on an FBI monitored site.

its okay to admit you were diddled, most pedos were.

They are literally not ready. I'm not even talking about them wanting to or whether they are psychologically ready for sexual stuff or not. From a purely physiological point of view adult pee-pees SHOULD NOT be put in 7 year old baginars. Hell it's probably not even a good idea for even 7 year old pee-pees to be put in 7 year old baginars. This fact should be obvious to anyone.

Kids before puberty don't even look all that different from buys and girls yet they continue to deny that kids don't want sex.

The schnoz in the first pic is a dead giveaway, but I don't know how I never made the connection until now.

There's just something horrific yet fascinating about those two, imagine keeping them locked in your basement until they've eaten enough cheeseburgers to pass as human.

6:45

They're failed cloning experiments.

Those eyes…dead inside…

Like 90% of (((hollywood))) is pedos and they should be lynched but you might literally run out of rope in the process

Maybe not a comedian, but watch this guy play nice with these people just so he can "innocently" snap a picture of himself with their two kids, for home usage, no doubt..

Why are all the pedo comedians posted in this thread white?

Jews count as white.

I know there are some like Hitler who disagreed but I see how pale those niggas be and makes me think white person.

you wish, moishe

im with you faggot. but i think im an even bigger degenerate because i would fuck both a boy and a girl.

I'm gonna post this text from some faggot on Boychat that perferctly captures what pedofags are about.

Keep in mind this guy was trying to save face and was also a desperate faggot that really wanted to fuck kids.