Do you want to see an Elliot Rodger film?

Do you want to see an Elliot Rodger film?

i'd watch that

If the massacre was like that ending scene in Wanted, I'd watch it.
Hell I'd watch it if it was like Locke.

They already did

i still can't tell the difference between ezra miller and tilda swinton

that movie was so confusing

I have a pair of aviators but I feel like such a phony wearing them, like some hollywood goytoy. It's questionable if I'm even attractive enough to pull it off but also they are so flashy. I feel like I'm being laughed at for wearing such nonsense. The only pair I feel comfortable with is my dad's old bass pro shop fishing sunglasses.

Top 5 in the "drama that became an unintentional comedy" genre.

Only if it makes fun of him without being feminist.

Isn't Taxi Driver already a thing?

Everytime I see this faggot in a car this song starts playing in my head.

You already saw an Elliot Roger film considering he is an actor and his shooting never fucking happened.

People like you make genuine conspiracy researchers look crazy. I just want you to know that.

I would watch a movie about an autist gunning down women.

Didn't he mostly kill men?

Has there at least been a TV true crime show that covered him in an episode? It feels like his story is memory holed at this point.

I'm going to hell for this, but holy shit that is funny as fuck

were they blacks?

Don't know if he actually killed any but getting cucked by niggers was apparently one of the reasons he snapped.

I don't think any of his victims were. Going by names, three were Asian, one was a white girl, one was a Latin guy, and one was either a Germanic or Jewish girl. Of course, those were just the ones who died. He injured a bunch of other people.

People like you dissuade people from looking deeper because of your bias that things can't be as fucked as they are. You're a slave and most of the history you believe is a fucking lie. I can't help that it is too scary for you to bother entertaining let alone believing.

Only if it includes a scene of him posting this

I want to Swilda Tilton.

Entered the thread to find this
Also nice dubs

There's something about Tilda Swinton that does things to me.

I want her to suck my dick and look up at me with those bugeyes.

wanted to post this.

By all means, look deeper. I'll entertain any theory about what's really going on. The world is a sick place ruled by psychopaths with amazing technology. But I do want to see some evidence.

Sondheim's Assassins already covered a lot of the same ground. Just make that into a movie.

You didn't need to see any real evidence to believe the shooting. No bodies, no blood, no nothing. Then you get his video rants, but he didn't bother recording his shooting? Even though his built up psychological profile would indicate someone who would want to record that. Not to mention in his video rant a green screen is evident and his father is in the industry.

You probably believe every shooting that the media tells you about without even bothering to level an ounce of scrutiny toward it. And no, the masonic police departments that help to pull these hoaxes off are not trustworthy.

So you have nothing. Gotcha.