Who had the best Kingpin?

Who had the best Kingpin?

Animated series is literally original comic book Kingpin. There's no contest here.

I like them all

BIG GUY

I like none of them.

D'Onofrio, He was the best character on the show.

Did you not see him pumping iron in prison? He ain't all fat underneath. He just looks like it. Isn't that Kingpins trump card?

Animated series is best.
Literally the only reason Duncan wasn't perfect is because he was a nog instead of hwite.
Seriously, I'm not even cuckposting here, paint Duncan white and the fucker would've been perfect.

TV show Kingpin was pozzed as fuck and I refuse to even mention his actor's name.

MUH VANESSA!

Was he autistic?

OF COURSHE

That's what made him awesome. He was some super genius, we was a well intentioned autist that wanted to remake things his way.

Duncan was easily the best part of that shit film.

I really like his portrayal of the Kingpin entirely because he tried his own thing with it and was a solid rendition of the character. He was also clearly the only actor aside from Colin Farrell who was actually enjoying himself.

It's a shame he died at 54. He was solid at portraying imposing villains.

*wasn't some super genius

Kinpin was made to be negro, they dindo because seems racist.

He was the best considering they actually tried to make him a character. Comic Kingpin is so laughably shallow he might as well be called "Final Boss." He's just a huge evil guy who lives to be huge and evil, he's fucking boring unless you have him doing preposterous shit and triggering more interesting things to happen. They actually went out of their way to give him a twisted motivation and backstory, he was one of the best parts of the new Daredevil while also still being menacing and frightening. Also, it's a more drawn out origin story so later on by the time he DOES become an over-the-top menacing asshole it's been earned.

AH, THE POWER OF CHEESE

M. Clarke Duncan just looks like a boss

You forgot the best incarnation, OP.

It's almost worth to get prison-raped if you get that cool a story out of it.

that's brutal

seriously?

I….I actually want to read that story now….link?

Gas yourself

Look up Punisher MAX

It should be up on /storytime/

10/10

funny about black kingpin. The kingpin in the animated series was voiced by a black guy. Though I love the animated one for getting me into the character to begin with. One of the best villains on that cartoon.