Inb4 Jon Voight found dead in his home from suspected suicide; 3 shots to the back of the head

inb4 Jon Voight found dead in his home from suspected suicide; 3 shots to the back of the head

Based. Pity about that nutso daughter of his.

I like his acting, but man, if I saw him I wouldn't try to interview him.

That old man handled himself just fine, regardless of his political leanings.
You call it acting, yet it seems pretty genuine to me. At least more genuine than most opinions you;d see in a surprise interview.

You wouldn't try to interview him because you're a coward afraid of differing opinions from a different generation.
Plain and simple.

He honestly handled himself really well. Jon Voight seemed pretty chill in this interview.

Brad Pitt's closer to them than Jolie is.

The only movie I've seen him in was Midnight Cowboy, any recommended Jon Voight movies?

He was good in Seinfeld. Where he bit Kramer

Dude's too old and worldly to fall for this shit. The fuck is he thinking?

Acted cool though. And let's face it, even democrats and leftists know that he's right.

wtf i hate joan voit now

Google don't even try to deny that they suppress shit. They're proud of it. They rationalise it by claiming they're doing it to stop hate or whatever. Facebook, Microsoft,etc, they all do it too.

I hope Peter Thiel funds jihadi suicdie bombers to attack all the staff and owners of TMZ

google these. No really, everyone here, google thse on your PC right now

and how else would you expect him to handle himself? he's not your run of the mill retarded narcissistic hollyweird faggot.

That's John Voight the periodontist, user. Not John Voight the actor.

And Jerry Seinfeld sometime spells 'Jerry' with a 'G'

What the fuck is your problem?
I was referring to his actual acting in movies because he's an actor. You know, Midnight Cowboy, Deliverance?
Also I wouldn't just go up to him and start interviewing him in an airport, if I wanted to interview him I would ask him for an interview at another time and place.
Jesus Christ I hope you're not that thick.

Voight's character in Heat should have had more screen time. He was basically one of the central characters in the plot. He was responsible for almost everything that happened in the movie. It would be interesting to hear the character's backstory. I wonder if the original screenplay writer went in to detail about this.

The Deliverence

AND AN I

Now this is quality journalism.

someone please kill me

this terrible

did he rig a suicide machine to shoot himself in the back of the head.

Or was he just dexterous and very determined?

I heard that he used a machine pistol
one squeeze and muliple bullets to the head

he's going to get crucified worse than whoever pedokingpin is, isn't he?

he will have to sacrifice a child in his lawn in order to regain respect from Hollywood.

People like you are why we have unnecessary prequels, sequels and reboots. Heat is as close to a masterpiece you'll get cause it's brilliantly paced and engaging throughout; don't fucking around with "what if we slightly changed it?" is how you reduce quality kino into Point Break (2015) and Ghostbusters (2016).

I'm not even suggesting a sequel here, I am just wondering about the character. It would be nice to listen to some podcast or something describing him, from the mouth of the guy who created him… That's all I mean.

I completely agree, it is a work of art.

I never implied that there should be a sequel or any sort of addition to the movie.

Had no idea Voight was such a dumbass. Still like his movies though.

Good for him, he was basically the only character in Ray Donovan.

Loving that dindu enunciation though, real professional.

i like how the anaconda ate him

WHAT THE FUCK

It's 1984, we are living in 1984, and instead of double plus good it's double plus race mixing and black washing.

He's on his way to the Amazon basin

I had a nightmare that hilary and bill tried to kill my family
I'm in too deep

Runaway Train.

I was drunk as shit when I made that post, my bad.

He's always been a pretty meh actor to be honest. Midnight Cowboy is pretty much the only film he's impressed me in.

Voight took that movie from forgettable trash to immortal trash.

WHAT THE FUCK

National Treasure is pure kino.

What TMZ, you think someone would just lie on the fucking internet?

This why I never drink when I shitpost.

What part did he fuck up at?

he didn't