are these threads bumplocked?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv
8ch.net/tv/rules.html
76chan.org/tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause they do not have enough NTR

mods are drunk

My guess is all of those threads are really old.

NTR?

That's not a valid reason, they never did this before

it's an automatic board setting, if you look at the dates you'll see those threads are a week or so older.

Cuckolding

Exactly.

There are way older threads and that's not a valid reason.

Except they are fucking not. Some of them are only a few days old.

lol shit niggaz why it matter? this board is only for shit postin anyway, those threads be shit like the rest of them. dumb white faggots gettin mad over nuthin. muh board muh chan. haha holy shit kys. 😂

AYO

NAO HOL UP

SO YO BE SAYUN

NIGGERS ARE ON 8CH

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

I think he took the Asuka thread down without even letting it reach the bottom. Fucking BO is a misatofag.

this shit destroyed gamergoy and it is destroying Holla Forums too.

This mode of reasoning is invalid

Wait a sec, the /got/ thread is bumplocked too, wtf.

Fuck Holla Forums, tbh

well, at least something good came out of it

The board owner is just going to turn Holla Forums into Holla Forums at this rate.

It's time to end this board owner's obsession with moderation. We must take back the means of discussion. Follow me to /film/ where anime is now officially allowed!

good haha bunch of dumb white moralfag shit and you dum nigz brought them over and wonder why chans b dyin 😂 bet u retards r part of goobergips haha. fuk off back to KiA and redpill hahaha

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

8ch.net/log.php?board=tv

wtf, I hate Bane now.

the fuck is this, reddit? BO is a faggot

HOLY SHIT
IT'S OGRE

Unlock /got/
NOW

how can you see that anchor icon on your screen? I don't see it on mine.

Where were you anons when /a/ became better than Holla Forums?

\/

It's because there's this one guy on this board that bumps certain threads right when they're going to fall off the board.
You should be able to tell because there's usually a few days between some posts.

Most of them weren't anywhere near page 10 and once again it's not a valid reason. Bumping threads if basic freedom and unless it's pure spam. shouldn't be meddled with.

The reasons that have been given in this thread so far about "Why these threads have been bumplocked" are bullshit, otherwise 99% of all the threads on Holla Forums would have been bumplocked as well.

Because the rulecuck who cried to /sudo/ about that one Tyrone comic got his way.
This is what happens when you let forced memers have their way.

It hasn't happened yet, considering /a/ has been known as the nazimod board since the first exodus.

We all knew that the glorious days of wild west would come to an end and the board, especially after departure of cripple wheels, would be transformed into a strictly moderated no fun allowed cancerous pit like /a/ or Holla Forums.

On a board as slow as Holla Forums is there's no reason to get bootyblasted over a few days, or even a week between replies.
If you want fast as fuck memeing with no heart or soul behind it then you and the BO should fuck off back to cuck/tv/.

We should give the BO some credit, the rulecuckery corrupted him slowly so we got to have a few nice years. One day 76chan is going to be big, mark my post.

Not really
It wasn't a case of him doing something right, but rather not doing anything at all - he just wouldn't come to board for days.
Now that 8ch got justed and boards purges started, Holla Forums was no doubt (((ordered))) to get "cleaned".

>>>/normalfag/

I lik 76chan.

They have a Holla Forums board too

Having shit taste makes you have shit taste :^)

Says the Asukafag.

too late shittaster :^)

That board setting sucks dick.

Better question: why have shitposters been allowed to turn this board into troll/spam central?

Lolis are entry level fap material, kid. You're a hundred years too early to be telling people what their tastes are.

I was just using that as a reaction image. I don't care about lolis.

Because doing some actual moderation is hard work, the BO would rather eat hotpockets.

Either that or he's in cahoots with the shitposters. We may have another IRC cabal on our hands.

Kind of how /n/ went to shit?

Fuck off back to kikebook, homo.

Is invisibro confirmed BO here?

So it's either incompetence or sabotage. Either way, we need a new BO and some volunteers.

He was the best BO until he caved into blackmailing.
Motherfucker should've kept doing his own thing instead of caving into rulecuck /sudo/ bitching because of some shitty nigger castration comic.

I get not liking Holla Forums faggots, but shutting the board down because of some comic showing a bull getting castrated it pure bullshit.

This is the reddipol memer's fault.
Faggot couldn't stand one tyrone comic being posted, so he bitched until he took down the last worthwhile board on this site, and now Holla Forums is officially fucking dead.

MUUUAAAHH THE HOTPOCKETS

I'd be fine with this as long as they don't bend over for rulecucks.

8ch.net/tv/rules.html

Literal autism. Holla Forums isn't exactly a fast board.

Which will only be an issue for threads with actual discussion. If your forced-meme thread gets bumplocked you just make a new one since the only thing needed for a shit thread is a shit OP. A non-shit thread requires sufficient anons posting in it and that's hard to do when you have to reset shit every week or so.

Wow, so mature, this thread is bumplocked too. The rules are shit, the hotpockets are shit now. RIP Holla Forums

76chan.org/tv

6 days is long enough for a thread to live and die on an image board.

Threads on 4/tv/ don't even live 6 hours.

Fuck this, we need a liberation. We have to free this once great board from hotpocketeering. You know what to do, but first we must rally up our troops and call aid from our greatest allies. The fire will soon rise brother.

All of you brought this on yourselves. You had two chances to migrate to a non-cancerous tv board, and you all stayed. Enjoy your designated shitting board, faggots.

On a fast board sure. 8/tv/ is not that fast, proven by the fact threads with active discussion have been bumplocked by this new change. Hell even 8/v/ semi-occasionally has threads that last 6+ days without going stale.

4/tv/ is shit. Granted the current state of this board isn't amazing either but that's not a result of threads lasting more than 6 days. I'd prefer the BO actually solve the problems we've got than add a random change nobody fucking asked for that only hurt good threads anyway.

Holla Forums is not kino.

Old threads don't hang around on any site, reddit, 4chan, facebook, twitter etc.

The questions that can be asked are -

How long should a thread last?

Why not just have 25 pages or even infinite pages and let threads last years?

At least they aren't bitchy like Asuka.