George Takei
Michael Taylor
Hallie Todd Withrow
Connor Trinneer
Karl Urban
Wil Wheaton
Herman Zimmerman

This is more cringeworthy than gamergate

They only got the loser captains, Janeway and Archer.

How were these endorsements confirmed?

tweeting them from their official twitter accounts.

I don't know who 99% of these people are.

And Nu-Kirk

Most of the comments are (rightfully) shitting on them

stopped reading there

Star Trek has always been liberal propaganda. "Just do as your told by the Federation and they'll take care of you." Fucking bullshit. Star Wars was always better until Jew Jew fucked it up.

This. It was always a utopic vision of globalism. Only when humans work together and put aside racial and cultural differences can they flourish to the stars. Not only that, but the Federation always comes out on top and wins, usually against isolationist/nationalist/conservative aliens.

"""elections""" only matter to normies.
sadly they're the majority here now.

We accomplish far more when we stop fighting & work together, this is Living 101.

tell that to WW2

Star Trek: SJW. Where no LGwhatever has virtue signaled before. Open borders for the Federation. Borg welcome. Assimilation is the ideology of peace.

Who told you that garbage? Your soccer mom mother?

i think i only recognized laforge, Q and jew jew
everyone else is completely alien to me

feels good to not recognize a single one of these names.

the federation only ever wins because of someone else's work
even the fucking maquis were outdoing the federation, until cisko had to go all hiroshima on planets

Kirk confirmed best captain.

I hope Trump purges all of Pedowood

Screenshots?

Top kek, this is the first time in about twenty years that a currently-running Star Trek team has even bothered to acknowledge his existence.

i always said he was the best of the bunch

No Sisko or Quark either!

Ah shit, wait Quark is there. But two best captains aren't. Oh well.

Back to Reddit normalfag.

Based Bill as always

The more I think about it, the more I feel he only did the show for street cred and slammin pussy

Have no fear, George Takei, I'm voting Jill Stein!

y

FUCK YOU RICK BERMAN

Wait a minute

That ain't Rick Berman

This picture is shockingly useful

How is this legal?

I don't see why it would be illegal for a bunch of actors to come together and say they don't like a certain candidate.

fucking hollywood jews

Even if he were alive I don't think he would have signedit. Despite his rampant and highly liberal views, he's not a cunt.

They don't even realize this just makes it that much more apparent blacklisting against non-leftists goes on in Hollywood and it's one giant ideological crony party. Every time I think maybe I wont bother voting, a list like this comes out and makes me angry and I decide I'm voting. It's happened too many times. TRUMP 2016, I'm voting for Trump.

Sisko is off his rocker these days. He's completely out of touch with reality. Shatner goes to interview him and he responds by playing a piano at him.

He's super liberal, pro-gay and such. He may not have wanted to do a propaganda piece like this but Steward is so pozzed he needs AIDS medicine.

Who's the one who starred in Abrahm's abortion of a remake? Oh right it was him. He's a fucking cunt and his last act on Earth was to take a giant shit all over a series people loved.

Is he redpilled Holla Forums?

Welp, at least that hot girl from Into Darkness has some standards.

Well, at least he's against blatant propaganda.

He was in the reboot because they wanted a tos guy to cameo, and they worked together on fringe. Doesn't make him shitty, you dumb twat.

Propably.

(checked)
I find the lack of dubs pun checking disturbing.

Exactly. Why the hell would anyone care about an actor's opinion on anything but acting?

Sisko was actually just fucking with Shatner because he dislikes him, he doesn't actually act that way in person.

not surprised really.

No Jeffery Combs either. Take that, pinkskins.

Also, no Nana Visitor.

His last act on Earth was to share some poetry

His wife and son signed it.

No Suzie Plakson either.

He was redpilled as fuck.

Also redpilled. Eat shit commies.

they're about as relevant as john lennon's son

pro tip: not at all, they will forever live in the shadow of their father

JUST

What has George Takei even done since Star Trek? Seems like all he does now is do sitcom cameos and shitpost on twitter to stay relevant.

So The only one I recognize is LeVar Burton, Scott Bakula, Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto. I'm guessing most of these were from the new Star Trek reboot and the failed Star Trek series after The Next Generation.

Will we have a twitter of TrekAgainstHillary or something. I guess it doesn't really roll off the tongue as well as TrekAgainstTrump. How about HumansAgainstHillary?

Which one?

Nah, let's hope that somehow the Star Wars guys make a counter push. More grist for the nerd debates. Twi'leks for Trump, and all that.

just let that saga die with dignity

CUCKS AGAINST TRUMP

No Damar, no Bashir? What kind of shit list is this?

Not even Kira.

With Canada's Economy potentially imploding, where will these brave patriots go post Trumpening?

You'd think bashirs actor would be against trump too

All the best people didn't sign anyway.

Why would a mudslime ever vote for a woman?

dredd betrayed us

MUAAAAH THE LAW

He probably means Voyager. Or Enterprise. Because if he thinks Deep Space Nine was a failure he's a fucking idiot

Yes, but I'm saying his wife and son signed it so chances are good that, if Leonard Nimoy were still alive, he'd also sign it. For no other reason than to show solidarity with his family.

So how many people from that list do you autists recognize without googling them? Here is my list:

J.J. Abrams - top Jew
René Auberjonois - Odo
Scott Bakula - captain Archer
Ira Steven Behr - DS9 and TNG writer
Rick Berman - the man who ran Star Trek into the ground
Brannon Braga - Berman's sidekick
LeVar Burton - Geordi
John Cho - Korean Sulu
Denise Crosby - Tasha Yar (did some nude photos in the 80s or 90s)
Peter David - novel writer
Nicole de Boer - new Dax
John de Lancie - Q
Terry Farrell - old Dax
Jonathan Frakes - Riker
Bryan Fuller - fag running the newest Star Trek
Bruce Greenwood - new Pike?
Walter Koenig - the only Chekov, that is still alive
Alex Kurtzman - Orci's accomplice
Justin Lin - F&F director
David Mack - Destiny novels writer
Gates McFadden - Dr. Crusher
Robert Duncan McNeill - Tom Paris
Nicholas Meyer - ST2 and ST6 writer and director
Ronald B. Moore - expert on Klingons, and BSG showrunner
Kate Mulgrew - Janeway
Simon Pegg - Jar Jar Binks of Star Trek
Ethan Phillips - Neelix
Robert Picardo - Voyager doctor
Chris Pine - captain Jerk
Zachary Quinto - Mr. Squawk
Tim Russ - the only nigger Vulcan
Zoe Saldana - bitchy Uhura
Armin Shimerman - Quark
Brent Spiner - Mr. Data
Marina Sirtis - counselor Troi
George Takei - faggot Sulu
Karl Urban - the only good part of NuTrek
Wil Wheaton - numale beta cuck

Now how many of them are politically ignorant or signalling in order to appear socially conscious? I would bet about half.

I would imagine a fair portion of them are just going along with it so they don't get ostracised. Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert, himself 'backed' Hillary Clinton because, he said, it's not safe to be a Trump supporter in California.

The left are a very nasty bunch. Saying they support Clinton keeps these actors in whatever work they can get and keeps them from being attacked or threatened by 'socially conscious' leftists.

Over the years, I've come to realize that Shatner being douchebag towads Takei's faggotry is completely warranted and given the recent developmments I even doubt that his "homophobia" was as bad as it was alledged..

I don't think even Takei alleged that Shatner had been homophobic. All Shatner said was 'If you want to be gay, be gay. It's been 30 years for God's sake'.

Their feud came about because Shatner didn't go to Takei's gay wedding. Which, depending on which one you ask, is because Takei didn't actually invite him or because Shatner never goes to people's events

Did he play the proto-goon?

We accomplish far more when we wipe out the inferior races that keep us from working together.

nimoy was more concerned with whales than people.

i saw shatner at nycc a few years ago, he didn't really seem to be thrilled to be there. dude probably doesn't give much of a fuck anymore, probably why he didn't go to nimoy's funeral either.

He didn't go to Nimoy's funeral because he couldn't, he'd already promised to be somewhere else.

Also responsible for fucking up Dukat's character in Season 7 because people didn't see him as fucking ebul space Hitler.

To be fair there's a difference between being pro-gay and assuming you should tell people how to vote just because you're famous. Correctly or otherwise the former can have an actual logical argument behind it while the latter is just a false appeal to authority.

Stewart did give $5 to a homeless guy so he wouldn't vote for Trump (the homeless guy had a sign that said 'Give me a dollar or I vote for Trump')

Is that legal in the USA? That shit is explicitly illegal for both parties in the UK but then that's probably due to the history of rotten boroughs.

Just wait, Virginia will probably register him to vote.

No, there's nothing illegal about giving money to a homeless person. You shouldn't do it, because they invariably spend the money on drugs/alcohol, but there's nothing illegal about it.

No.

Molly's on there.

look at Odo's fucking twitter profile picture.

you're missing the gut punch: Andrew Robinson - Garak

This is why faggots are so disgusting. It's not enough for them for you to tolerate their mental illness, no, you have to fully approve of it, otherwise they'll get the government to come after you.

It's why they specifically hunt down pastry makers that don't want to service them because of their faith or land owners that don't want to rent their land for weddings and scream homophobia.

All the faggots should be gassed.

(((Hollywood))) would blacklist anyone involved.

No Brooks, smart man he is.

Can't believe Garak's character endorsed this kind of trash. At least Dukat is also in the clear.

Once again proving Sisko best Captain next to Kirk.

you mean the Federation's ideals. and most of the time, anybody in Starfleet who wasn't a crew member on an Enterprise, Voyager or DS9 was portrayed as an asshole anyway.

LET'S VIOLATE THE PRIME DIRECTIVE.

right, well Picard, the ideal model captain, would probably wait for the results of the election, and if Trump wins, he would meet with him to try to talk him down from whatever he found super objectionable.

and how many times was the problem of the week solved that way?

yes, but I can live with it.
I can live with it.

Wil Wheaton's running this page, isn't he?

Another reason DS9 is the superior show. Too bad about Garak though.

here's mine
J.J. Abrams - jar jar
Scott Bakula - the captain from enterprise
Nicholas Meyer - director of WoK
Adam Nimoy - i guess some relative of Leonard?
Susan Nimoy - same as above
Simon Pegg - Scott from the faggy nu remake
Chris Pine - nu Kirk
Zachary Quinto - nu Spock
Eugene & Heidi Roddenberry - relatives of the hippy faggot
Wil Wheaton - cancer personified

oh, and i forgot Takei of course

'Computer, generate an Olympic size swimming pool full of shitlib tears'

The feud is older.

All the second-stringers on Star Trek hated William Shatner because he was aggressive about making sure he got the most screen time.

But as he points out, none of them cared while the show ran, and that was typical on a TV show: the star makes sure he's the star. Acting is a pretty savage gig.

What happened is after the autists who worshipped Star Trek started holding conventions, the second stringers realized Kirk had taken up all the screen time so they weren't nearly as important as he was.

They then started to resent him.

But if you watch clips, Shatner is laughing and joking with the cast and crew all the time. Shatner can be an asshole, but I think 99% of the time on set he isn't.

Yeah, that actor is a confirmed conservative.

YOU TAKE THE MOON AND YOU TAKE THE SUN

Is that fucking Murdock?

Paying for votes and trying to sell your vote nigger. And yes, give your money to one of the few non-retarded charities if you must. Don't give it to a man on the street.

You can have a logical argument that is not correct user. Validity =/= truth and all that.

By all means, tell me why being pro-gay is "logical"?

why do you care what consenting adults do in private? that's faggy.

What gave you the impression faggots keep anything they do private? Have you taken a look outside recently?

Even better, go take a stroll through San Francisco, perfect example of the mentally ill homosexual. Faggots want anything but to keep it private, they have no wish to be "normal", they want to rub their sodomy in your face and force you to approve. To tolerate and ignore is not enough for these disgusting animals, they want you to cheer their pederasty and promiscuity.

That's been their goal all along, and all their cries about them being "just like us" are empty gestures meant to get them what they were truly after.

I'd rather not.

fucking disgusting faggot
russia is the only white country left who knows how to deal with this human garbage

This.

Plus he said good things about GamerGate. Hes defiantly redpilled.

FUCK YOU RICK-

wait–

GOD DAMMIT

A homeless guy saying 'Give me money or I vote for someone you don't like' hardly counts.

george hw bush is voting for hillary

there's always people swapping party votes in the gen elec

i recognize

jew jew
bakula
levar burton
john cho
bryan fuller
bruce greenwood
walter koenig
justin lin
nicholas meyer
adam nimoy
susan nimoy
simon peggmyass
chris pine
zachary quinto
eugene & heidi roddenberry
zoe saldana
george takei
karl urban
wil wheaton

Donald Trump is a dictator, an attention seeker, a liar, a hypocrite, a creep, a jest, and above all, an extremely shrewd and rude man. His statements and actions have shown all of this to be true. He may be doing a few good things, like trying to stop illegal immigration, but his methods are just stupid, absurd and sometimes illegal. And the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to care, because according to him, he is doing nothing wrong. In my honest opinion, this is the absolute worst thing he could do. His lack of acceptance of his mistakes makes him an extremely dangerous man. Cheaters and liars can be dealt with, but a man who never accepts that he is wrong? Never! My main opposition of Donald Trump also stems from the fact that he is an extremely racist, misogynist and bigoted person who will bring America under a fascist authoritarian rule. One of the greatest democracies in the world will slowly crumble away with one man ruling them all. Doesn’t this strangely remind you of Hitler? Is this not how he rose through political ranks? He wiped out the Jews from Germany, what is it going to be in America? A genocide of Mexicans perhaps? Americans, as world leaders, have an added responsibility while choosing who runs their nation. What is that responsibility? It is to choose someone who is not just good for the nation, but also for the world. Is Trump good for the world? Will he bring about the much-needed reforms that America and the world sorely need today? Will he bring together nations on the brink of war, or will he just standby or even encourage war? Think long and hard before you vote. Be a superhero. Save the world. Don’t vote for Trump.

Member when Star Trek was a platform for several science fiction writers with different ideas?

Member when technobabble, pseudoscience, identity politics and space communism became the norm?

What's illogical about being pro-gay?

In very basic first year terminology (seriously, day 1 stuff here) an argument need only be valid to be logical. Validity (roughly) means that if its premises are true then its conclusion necessarily follows from them. Something does not need to be true (or 'sound' in big-boy terms) to be valid. Take the following argument:

1. Homosexualty is a natural occurrence.
2. Anything that naturally occurs is acceptable.
—————————————————————
3. Homosexuality is acceptable.

This is a valid argument. You might not think it is sound/true because you disagree with 1. or 2. and fair enough but if 1. and 2. hold then 3 necessarily follows. If someone is convinced of the truth of the two premises then there is nothing illogical about their acceptance of the conclusion. Similarly they can have their opinion changed by simply proving to them that one (or more) or their premises are false. Compare it to the following:

1. I like homosexuality
2. Even famous people are homosexual
—————————————————————
3. Homosexuality is acceptable

1. and 2. can be true and yet 3. can still be false. If your basis for accepting homosexuality is based on your preference for it and the fact some famous people like the cock then your basis is illogical. What is more often going on is that they believe 3. without any evidence at all and make the basis up to convinced themselves otherwise. People like this cannot be argued with and are best ignored. The problem is a lot of people who think like this are involved in politics and ignoring them leads to big problems.

Do not mistake all people opposing you for fools. Education is set up to feed people false premises and you cannot then blame them for logically coming to a false conclusion. This is how otherwise intelligent people can be convinced firearms are bad and why showing them otherwise rather than shouting MUH SECOND AMENDMENT at them is an effective tactic. Hell the reason so many in the UK are opposed to firearms is the media, education system and just general society giving them false beliefs.

That's how the law works here at least. It's also illegal to photograph your own ballot without obscuring any unique identifiers, for example. Again it's a historical thing. Now whether or not the jury could be convinced he was malicious rather than just desperate is another question entirely.

Or basically I'm not saying everyone who is pro-gay is so for logical reasons but some at least are. Those who are logical are also likely not to try and use their celebrity status to change how others vote.

More on-topic the difference between logical validity and truth is why Spock can be both logical and incorrect. If being purely logical guaranteed truth Vulcans would be damn-near unbeatable in any given field.

1. Rape is a natural occurrence.

2. Anything that naturally occurs is acceptable.

—————————————————————

3. Rape is acceptable.

Huh.

How can that be the case when you specifically mention how otherwise (supposedly) intelligent people can be led to believe nonsense due to propaganda and brainwashing?

There is nothing logical about people that want to ban guns, specifically because they hold onto this idea in spite of hard facts that disprove this "logical" conclusion, likely as a result of anchoring and indoctrination, unless under "logical" you file every "chain" of thought that is internally consistent to the individual, but is based on false premises and misinformation.

1. Guns are made to kill people
2. There are a lot of criminals that kill people with guns
3. Guns are bad

This is clearly based off a false premise, because it assumes the problem is with criminals and guns, when it really is about niggers being niggers. What would happen to all these wonderful, logical people if I told them that 97% of gun related crimes would go away in the city of New York if you were to shoah all the spics and niggers? Do you think their thought process would allow for "logic" instead of their Pavlovian response triggering them to scream DAS RAYCIS?

Same is true with homosexuality. Just because it appears in nature does not make it acceptable, otherwise you could apply the same logic to diseases. They also appear in nature, yet humanity goes to great lengths to eradicate them because they are harmful to the species as a whole (much like Jews).

Faggots are defective, and even worse, they are clearly mentally ill and display behavioral patterns that are damaging to both them and society. There is nothing acceptable about them.

t. american """""white"""""

>I'm not saying everyone who is pro-gay is so for logical reasons

t. salty """""white""""" Gopnik.

That was my point user. The argument was logically valid but not sound because premise 2 is false. It works only if you have good reason to believe 1. and 2. but 2. is an appeal to nature. Claiming homosexuality is acceptable because it's natural is quite common but obviously bullshit when you sit down and think for a bit.

Logically valid arguments have to be answered properly as you have just done. Non-valid arguments don't need to be answered at all. Don't argue with fools and all that.

The reason governments don't generally teach people to think like this in school is how quickly you can see through their bullshit with even a basic day 1 understanding of it. Better to keep the masses uneducated otherwise democracy is a threat rather than a farce.

Examples please.

t. salty """"""white"""""" clapistani

t. salty """"""white"""""" man.

Er spricht englisch

AY HOL UP

UNFUCK MY SHIT UP!

So, who on that list believes the BS and who signed on to not make waves or because they were pressured into it?

whoever on the list is a confirmed conservative definitely signed it to avoid the jewlywood flack

the majority are just probably jumping on the popular train, some of them aren't even american citizens and have no voting rights anyway (like karl urban).

Oh, missed

Well, fuck that's more damaging than any of the missing names.

Dubs confirming what everyone already knows

If they signed it, they're part of the problem.
Even my beloved Terry Farrell. ;_;

Liberals veer between putting IQ on a pedestal and completely discounting it because it's """racist"""

the part about this that really rustles my jimmies is that they're not satisfied with attacking Trump/Trump supporters, they have to shit on everyone who isn't voting for Hillary.

yes, so why does it matter if someone decides to vote for neither? it's a free country. you can vote for Mickey Mouse if you want.

I also love the argument that Hillary is better because she's been in government her whole life.

Doubly so when this very same group of people bitch about the government on a daily basis.

They don't get irony. What are they bitching about now? The fact that Trump called a woman a pig about 20 years ago. What was Hillary doing around that time frame? Oh yes, she was calling Monica Lewinsky a whore for sucking Bill's dick.

JUST!
I'VE BEEN CUCKED
JUST!
BY MY DAD'S BULL
JUST!
YOU KNOW I NEED SOMEONE
JUST!
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN TODAY
I NEVER NEEDED HELP FUCKING MY WIFE
NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE AND IM NOT SO SELF ASSURED
NOW IVE GONE AND ASKED A BULL AND THEN PREPPED UP FOR THE NIGHT

CUCK ME IF YOU CAN IM FEELING DOWN
AND I NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO FUCK MY SHIT
HELP ME PREP FOR THE BULL JIZZ
WONT YOU PLEASE UNJUST ME

AND NOW THE BULL HAS CUM IN OH SO MANY WAY
MY DIGNITY SEEMS TO VANISH IN THE HAZE
BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN I FEEL SO INSECURE
I KNOW NOW THAT MY LIFE'S BEEN BLACKED LIKE MY WIFE

AND I DO APPRECIATE THE TASTE OF BULL JIZZ
HELP ME PREP UP FOR THE NIGHT
WONT YOU PLEASE UNJUST ME

WHEN I WAE YOUNGER SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN TODAY I NEVER NEEDED ANY HELP FUCKING MY WIFE
NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE AND IVE GONE TO THE CUCKSHED
TO SIT BACK AND WATCH AS MY WIFE GETS BLACKED

AND I NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO FUCK MY WIFE
HELP MY WIFE REACH AN ORGASM
WONT YOU PLEASE PLEASE CUCK ME
CUCK ME
CUCK ME OOOH

kek

Jesus

That's the kind of woman who says things like "Normal is just a setting on a washing machine."

what the fuck is that from

That show Kevin Smith did on AMC about his podcast and the comic shop he's partial owner of. Comic book men I think?

Jesus Christ, how did they portray Tumblr so accurately? That's actually kind of scary, it looks like a picture taken at Comic Con.

is this andorian against trump too?

Wew lad.

Is this the asian one or the white one?

You want to know what's really cringeworthy?

Adolf Drumpf.

Where the fuck did all you bigoted shitheads swarm from anyway? You better hope I don't find out, if I do I'll be putting a torch to your hateful hive.

HAHAHAHA LOOK I POSTED THE PEPE MEME!!!!!

U HAV 2 GO BAK XD!!!!!

DEY TUK AR JERBS!!!!

Your kind is not welcome here drumpffucker, I speak for everyone on this board when I say it's YOU who has to go back. Back to the 1950s that is.

Q: How many drumpftards does it take to ruin a board?

A: Just one.

Think on that for a while if you're still on the fence about drumpfposting.

how did you escape your containment board? >>>Holla Forums is that way

He's probably posting from a mental hospital somewhere. The only people that take you seriously when you say "Adolf Drumpf" are your therapists and orderlies.

Thank god.

This sounds like a challenge.

Can we set up gulags/concentration camps and put this trash in them already? I'm not even joking, these people ought to be gassed.

By the JUSTles

cringe factor 9

ENGAGE

I'm sorry, Star Trek Twitter man.

Why do these people always have to bring their personal political opinions into their work? I don't care who you're voting for, but when you let affect your professional work, you've fucked up since you're going to alienate the half of your audience that doesn't agree with your views.

You need to understand it from their perspective, user.

Damnit, and Rene Auberjonois did an awful lot of voice work I liked too…

Well, jeez, I'm sure her acting career is going swimmingly, and that this isn't a desperate reach for relevance.

Yes, remember the difference:
The right thinks the left is naive.
The left thinks the right is naive and wilfully evil.

Four more literally whos to boycott in the future!
Plus Jeri Ryan.
Say, what's she been in lately?
What have any of these people been in lately?

What a great idea.
I would love to slap them!

not him, but come on dude, just take a look at your local gay pride parade

im gay and i am mentally ill

>No Kirk
>No Spock
>No McCoy
>No Scotty

So they rounded up all the shit parts of the cast and offered them $20 each?

It is illogical to encourage mental illness, unless you are doing so to an enemy.

I'm sure they would have at least gotten Nemoy if three of them weren't dead.

They don't reproduce. From an evolutionary standpoint, it make no sense to encourage homosexuality.

If your own brain is actively trying to prevent you from reproducing maybe you shouldn't.

I think you misunderstood me.

i wouldn't mind slapping the guy unconscious and raping the girl as a reward

oh fuck, they're both girls. well shit, i'd still slap the one in the blue unconscious and rape the one with the tattoos.

No thanks.

It makes sense for me to encourage it in others, because that gives my genes better chances to win.

Helix, man! HELIX!

Underrated post

The gay pride parade is hardly representative of all homosexuals everywhere, for no other reason than those people are 'out'. Even in Western society, in current year, there are still plenty of homosexuals who aren't 'out' and aren't comfortable with being 'out'. Not to mention other societies, like for example most African or Muslim countries, where it's not safe to be 'out' because being 'out' can get you killed.

Just watch some game shows, nigga.

I watched Ninja Warrior yesterday and it was fun as hell. No political bullshit, no dumb as shit celebrities, just some Japs trying to make it past some obstacle courses.

I appreciate them coming out as rats. I like to know where not to spend my money.

Is this a copypasta?

I think it's at the bottom of every Huffington Post article.

We should organize a boycott of Hollywood until they stop shoving their politics in our faces.

Good luck with that

I haven't payed to see a Hollywood movie in years, anyway.

"Common sense gun laws"

That buzzphrase triggers me harder than any amount of the word nigger triggers them, jesus fuckign christ am I sick of that.

They really front loaded this.

More people who say what you pay them to say, telling you (((honestly)) and (((candidly))) who to vote for. Sure thing libtards.

Patrick Stewart tried to pay a homeless man not to vote for Trump a few months ago, he doesn't need to be on the list

Which of them do I get to slap?

OY VEY

Now, how many of them aren't American?

cont.