Based Burton

archive.is/8bWgE

Other urls found in this thread:

flavorwire.com/480990/pete-pete-was-all-white-people-slimed-author-mathew-klickstein-on-why-ren-and-stimpy-was-better-than-clarissa-and-nickelodeons-diversity-problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shame he's a hack.

Weird that a Hollywood Jew is the cinematic arbiter of mid century white society, aesthetics, and moores.

I was thinking about his movie Big Fish recently as I have been taking night time strolls around my suburban neighborhood. It struck me how much I love his movies and how beautifully he captures this aesthetic.

He grew up in Sweden-tier white Minnesota, one of the whitests and mid-westernest states back in his childhood in the 60s.

I'm a Trump voting white from Christian background and I have some issues with Jews in media/culture, but I still love Tim Burton and it's nice to see him.

On a related note, I recall a similar controversy around a young media writer who made the identical point Tim is making in regards to Nickelodeon shows form the 90s and today. flavorwire.com/480990/pete-pete-was-all-white-people-slimed-author-mathew-klickstein-on-why-ren-and-stimpy-was-better-than-clarissa-and-nickelodeons-diversity-problem

Except he's not.

he's definitely one of my favorite directors so hopefully he doesn't give into the online outrage. He's the American Mcgee of movies and vice verse… BUT, much like George Lucas, the availability of special effects really fucked him up.

Back before that he really liked effects but had to use them sparingly so each time he would they would often be pretty memorable. Especially when he would mix his stop motion with it. He also couldn't just do every idea that popped into his head like he can now which would leave him to only pick out a few really good ones.

Now it's often times just constant visual bombardment. I hope his new movie doesn't follow this trend, but the trailers don't exactly fill me with confidence. Still, I'll see it.

but again, here's to hoping he doesn't break under the outrage culture. Hell, one of the first films he ever did only starred asians… but the offended crowd will completely ignore that.

Asians don't register to the Marxists because they so completely clash with their worldview.

White countries need affirmative action because Jamal, Tyrone, Pajeet, Pedro and Ahmed can't attain the same levels of humans, and this is proof there is invisible racism at work, meanwhile Asians succeed just fine.

yup, it also didn't help that good ol' ignorant Samuel Jackson made a tweet calling attention to him being the "first black person to star in a Tim Burton film"… I mean, you know, except for all those black people in Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter which Burton helped Direct and produce.

Stopped reading there. Anyone worshiping a kike on a stick is automatically a hack.

Fuck off, Holla Forums. You hate God because you understand there's no place for you in his grand plan.

I'm 31 and remember getting into pc games around 1998-2000 and this was a big game back then that I skipped. I think I'm going to play this one this

A few years ago I played 'They Hunger', an old half-life 1 mod, co-op with a friend during October to get in the Halloween spirit. Much as I love my movies, the horror game genre also deserves a loving and nostalgic place for Halloween season and now games are old enough that we can spot the classics. Look forward to playing this next month.

Just point out that though I'm entirely secular my family lineage are all Christian Europeans, a distinction that matters these days.

It's worth going back and playing.

The new one is also really good, though the gameplay is a big change and some people weren't too fond of that. Still the art direction is incredible. It feels like every are is crafted with love.

They actually are. American McGee had a shit life all in all, starting with his mother being a batshit insane hippy cunt (hence the retarded name) to leaving him with nothing but his possessions when he was in high school to go with one of her boyfriends on a spiritual journey, to his sister going missing.

But back to his mom abandoning him without any source of sustenance or roof over his head. McGee quits school, packs his shit and seeks work. A few years down the line he gets hired by id to make maps for Doom 2, only to get fired by Carmack because he either couldn't handle the pressure or Carmack didn't like him for some reason.

He's almost Keanu Reeves levels of sad. His Alice games are one of the few good things EA ever did, and McGee even says they wouldn't have been made without EA's support.

Ignorant fedora. The whole 'kike' label was because Jews refused to draw an 'x' because it was too like a cross.

Funny thing is, Jesus pissed the Jews off constantly. I wouldn't imagine a religion made to trick the goyim would actively paint themselves in a bad light and expose their lies and trickery that they still do today.

It's just a Jew being a Jew. Kikes fuck each other over on a constant basis.

Fuck off shitbag. We all know burton is a hack

He had nothing to gain and everything to lose preaching what he did around those people. Also, a Jew giving away his money and resources to the needy as well as damning lies isn't just a kike, especially when those are what other jews operate on.

t. tumblr

Burton has always been celebrated for his skill and gay/cuck relationship with Johnny Depp.

Jesus was still a Jew. No amount of mental gymnastics will ever take away the fact Christianity is a Jewish cult.

It's even worse than a normal Jew, an insane one.

He's fine with pushing feminism though even when it isn't called for by the material. Such as with his Alice.

He hasn't made a good film in decades

MUAAAAAAAH THE TIM BURTON

Jesus was the anti-jew, goon.

Why even live?

Totally not like the Jews. Totally.

sorry, but anyone who finds this attractive cannot be based

Well that's a surprise. If only he could make a decent movie again.

Take your hormones, baldy.

Well I'd look at her nudes if there were any.

Jesuits =/= Christianity

And the most patrician of all burton flicks, mars attacks.

His previous girlfriend (who was also in every movie like Carter is now) was pretty cute though
was

Tbh the nip nongs are lucky we tried to save their souls instead of genociding them like the pedophilic reptiles they really are. Anime is proof that Japan should have wiped clean the instant Whites made contact.

GTFO of my Holla Forums!!!

make me

Yeah, I think you're right. His movies were better with practical effects and claymation and shit. In fact his best movie was his most low budget one, Pee Wee's Big Adventure. It's like the difference between Evil Dead 2 and Spider-Man with Sam Raimi. Spider-Man was good, but it's no Evil Dead 2.

GTFO of my Holla Forums!!!

t. weeaboo obsessed with dumb moon worshipping fish head eaters

Try being a successful revolt leader m8.

A revolt that taught love, nonviolence, kindness, giving, and caring for your fellow man. Also, a revolt that would leave him and countless others who followed him dead.

Doesn't sound like he had much to gain there physically.

When he switched Lisa Marie for H. B. Carter around 2000 his movies started to turn into shit.

Based Burton. I am not that surprised tbh. He is an autistic auteur, who just wants to do his thing without signaling a political ideology. He also doesn't take shit from other people. He stopped working with Danny Elfman, when they disagreed during making of The Nightmare Before Christmas. He also had a spat with Kevin Smith when he accused him of plagiarism, and Burton's reply was that that's not true, because he would never read or watch anything done by Kevin Smith.

Kek, Smith is a faggot kike. His spat with Lovitz, an actual Jew, made him look like a money grubbing cunt.

Danny Elfman approves

Or You know, Billy Dee Williams as Harvey dent in the first 2 Batman films and Marlon Wayans already cast and with a pay or play contract for Robin in Batman 3.

Anyone else not getting a tim burton vibe from this?

What did he mean by this?

He meant buy gold and weapons because the jews are coming to fuck everything up.

don't judge a book by its cover

imo it looks like a ripoff of his own alice in wonderland, top kek

The book was pretty underwhelming. I'd rather have him doing a new A Series of Unfortunate Events movie.

I'm pretty sure the entire movie was based on this image.

Because of the rejection they would face, Jesus was emphasizing that the apostles must prepare and take care of their own needs. There's also the chance that Jesus' call for the sword was figurative considering how he cut off the conversation when the apostles took it lister all by saying "it is enough" or "enough!" followed by the incident that happened when he was taken and one of them drew a knife.

Good ol' autocorrect.

Daily reminder that Jesus was a Judean and Jesus being a Jew is a Jew lie.

Always lose it at "vibrates through walls"

And he was playing an evil monster

Daily reminder no matter how much you attempt to rationalize it you worship a dead kike who was put on a stick by the greatest empire on the planet.

I'm just going to be smug at you.

At least I know you're retarded now. In typical Christ cuck fashion you've fallen for the meme that the Holy Roman Empire had anything to do with the Roman Empire. A bunch of heathenish krauts squabbling over the scraps of Rome have nothing to do with an Empire that rejected Christianity until it fell. It doesn't matter how many smug Christina's you throw at me, it won't change that Jesus is a kike who was rightfully slaughtered for heresy and the 1st Reich has nothing to do with the Roman Empire and is a fucking joke next to the Kaiser Reich.

This is on par with the the Byzantian "we wuz romans and shieeet" lie they tell.

The only thing worth worshiping is life. Healthy life. With every burger, sausage, and slice of bacon you scarf down, you make your choice. You choose to worship death.

Well, my dear Christcuck, let's reference catholic.com:
"The term Jew is used in at least two senses in Scripture: to refer to those who are ethnically Jews and to those who are religiously Jews. Jesus was a Jew in both senses. In fact, he completed the Jewish religion by serving as the Messiah (Christ) whom the prophets had long foretold.

The completed form of the Jewish religion is known as Christianity, and its adherents are Christians or "followers of the Christ." Unfortunately, many people who were ethnically Jewish did not recognize Jesus’ role as Messiah and so did not accept Christianity, the completed form of Judaism. Instead, they stayed with a partial, incomplete form of Judaism. Other Jews (the apostles and their followers) did recognize that Jesus was the Messiah and embraced the new, completed form of Judaism.

Shortly thereafter it was recognized that one could be a follower of Christ even if one did not ethnically join the Jewish people. Thus the apostles began to make many Gentile converts to the Christian faith. It is thus possible for a person to be a Jew religiously (because he has accepted Christianity, the completed form of the Jewish faith) but not be a Jew ethnically. This is the case with most Christians today.

It is this difference between being a Jew ethnically and religiously that lies behind Paul’s statement in Romans 2:28-29: "For he is not a real Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal."

Christians are those who Paul refers to as being inwardly (religiously) Jewish, while non-Christian Jews are those who he refers to as being outwardly (ethnically) Jewish. The former condition, he stresses, is the more important.

Unfortunately, over the course of time some Christians broke away from the Church that Jesus founded, and so a name was needed to distinguish this Church from the ones that broke off from it. Because all the breakaways were particular, local groups, it was decided to call the Church Jesus founded the "universal" (Greek, kataholos = "according to the whole") Church, and thus the name Catholic was applied to it.

That is why Jesus was a Jew and we are Catholics: Jesus came to complete the Jewish religion by creating a Church that would serve as its fulfillment and be open to people of all races, not just ethnic Jews. As Catholics, we are those who have accepted the fulfillment of the Jewish faith by joining the Church that Jesus founded."

And from gotquestions.org:
"The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus. “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). It is evident from passages like Hebrews 7:14, “For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,” that Jesus descended from the tribe of Judah, from which we get the name “Jew.” And what about Mary, the mother of Jesus? In the genealogy in Luke chapter 3, we see clearly that Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the legal right to ascend the Jewish throne as well as establishing without any doubt that Jesus was a Jew ethnically."

You could always read JESUS THE JEW - A Historian's Reading of the Gospels if you need more evidence that you're a kike-worshipping cuck. Enjoy your Mid-East Jewish cult.

No thanks, I enjoy being happy.

Enjoy the colon cancer :)

Enjoy the no gains.

I'd genuinely rather get colon cancer than suffer an extra ten years because I live like a fucking rabbit.

Whoever could it be.

it's catholicism you fuckface, says it right there in the name

There's going to be a Netflix series of it.