WHAT THE FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK!

Fuck off reddit

Look at all those chicks turning around to check him out after he passes them. Confidence & flair works!

I unironically like this scene.
Also the Raimi Spider-mans.

Second one was the best one. There will never be a better live action Doc Ock than whoever played him in that film (I forget the actor's name).

you should only do a dance when exiting a brothel

normalfags don't understand that the scene is clearly stylized and deliberately over the top, like a lot of moments in all Raimi's movies have. So they always bring it up and complain about it. Oh reddit.

I never understood why people hated this scene, it's so obviously cheesy and works, it's hilarious.

They're looking at him because who wouldn't be aware of some manlet emo swaggering and dancing in the street while giving you weird looks.

Cause much like video game autists, comic book autists take their toys too seriously. That's why both are shit now. They did it to themselves and now complain that they let SJWs and kikes take it over, when truly they are their own worst enemy.

All types of autists really.

Spider-man 3 was the last superhero film to not take itself seriously, indulge in its own campiness and most importantly; didn't feel the need to inject political correctness shit into it. Not saying the film isn't flawed but I'd rather watch Spider-man 3 over the majority of the MCU.

sounds like certain boards on a certain site, the certain site being Holla Forums and the certain boards being Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums and /a/mods.

You forgot Holla Forums.

Though, I guess you could argue nobody takes themselves seriously here and knows it's just another shitposting board among the multiple on Holla Forums in general, like the ones you mentioned.

Also Holla Forums. Same bundle of retards that Holla Forums is who, for whatever reason, think they are different.

tbh, /mu/ and Holla Forums are the only ones I like.

BACK TO FORMULA NIGGERS!

Looks like Holla Forums ruins another thread yet again

the actor who played Doc Ock was Alfred Molina.

what about Holla Forums ?

Holla Forums is like Latza to other cancer boards

I never used those boards because I'm not a faggot.

/mu/ is dead but /fit/ is alive and well.

This scream is forever burnt into my memory.

LMAO

/mu/'s not dead. People still use the share threads all the time.

slow though for sure. It's probably only me and five other people for all I know. but it's comfy and I like it.

That's how a MAN walks down the street.

That was filmed 12years ago user. Bit late to the party are we?

Fucking loved that scene. Old Raimi fighting to show through.

Are these movies worth watching?

SAVE US RAIMI

The first two definitely are. They're good Spider-Man fun that actually feel a lot like the classic comics.

No.

reminder that he never wanted to have venom in his movie, producer obligated him to cash moreā€¦.that's why in spidy3 venom is almost a side enemy

Somebody should set this scene to All Star.

He did literally nothing wrong.

He was a better father to Peter than he was to his own son.

Lots of cucking going on in these films for some reason. Why does everyone sleep with Mary Jane? Peter Parker's neighbour was a 10/10 qt and she got the hots for him, was he retarded? Why would he want MJ's loose vagoo when he got the cutest girl in town next door?

How many dicks do you think Mary Jane sucked before she ever kissed Peter?

At the very least two during the time when the film is set, so probably something upwards 36 to 50 or so if you consider how many she must have sucked before that. Hell, their first kiss was probably right after she gave her nasty manager a BJ.