What is your opinion on to catch a predator?

what is your opinion on to catch a predator?

Exploits men with mental problems.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to teenage girls.

PIDF got here quick.

Pick one and only one.

Pick one and only one.

Literally the most vapid and annoying cunts on the planet.

Name an age for women where that's not the truth. At least young women are good for something.

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking underage girls.

Depends on Depends.

this

this

this

this

this

Arnold fucked his 50 year old spic maid personally I think HE'S mentally ill.

Pretty sketchy and sometimes I feel bad for the guys if they're like 20 and they're there to see a 14 year old, but it's too funny for me to care too much.

A lot of these dudes were faggots on the prowl for twinks so it did good. I only felt bad when it was some dude in his early 20's. Don't care when literal retards like the one in the OP video or crusty old degenerates looking to pozz some young kid get caught.

Even if he wanted to score some jailbait pussy, I kinda felt bad for the dude that arrived with food and some plushies, no liquor and he seemed more harmless than anything. Felt kinda bad because he asked if they could at least give the stuffed bear to the decoy.

Still, it was a pretty entertaining watch, best part was the police tackling them whenever they tried to run away.

There was a 19 year old who got busted for trying to get with a 15 year old once, and we were supposed to think the 19 year old collage boy was a monster for "preying" on underage girls. The show only exists to force the image that men are dangerous predators and women are pure, innocent maidens. It's less about age, and more about Men vs. Women. Do you really think they would have tried to force the same narrative if it were a 19 year old girl and a 15 year old boy?

He's a college kid and she's a freshman in high school. A college kid who sexually chatted with a freshman for a long duration of time and deliberately drove miles out of his way to bone her.

They deserve everything for being so stupid.

Yeah, he really deserved Jamal raping him.

wow, what a genius and a scholar

You're missing the point, user. Most of those guys are adults looking to score some jailbaait but he was just a dumb kid looking to get laid. Are you one of those pro-private prison cucks?

The best part of this is that people will get so fucking angry and upset over these guys trying to meet willing jailbait, but can only manage to be mildly dyspeptic when Jaquan and Ahmed forcibly rape and torture girls even younger by the hundreds.

There's one where a guy in a ghillie suit grabs the guy when he's trying to leave.
He just jumps up from the lawn and grabs the guy.
Does anyone have that one? Specifically the one where they dub Cpt. McMillan's voice over it.

Yeah, "she" probably would, going by the sheer number of cases. Teenage girls are complete and utter skanks, they want any dude between 16-30 who isn't overweight or smells bad inside them.

Even if your statements were true, two wrongs never make a right.

When you ask them about Rotherham

Kill all actual pedophiles. Dudes who want to bang in their mid teens and up are not the real problem.

*bang women

Why do you hate child lovers?

Because my sister was assaulted when she was 7. She didn't feel very loved by the experience.

Do you watch anime? If you do, stop watching anime.

It's rewiring your brain with that bullshit.

why did you assault your sister, user? why didn't you love her instead?

Then you can blame the specific individual responsible for it, don't blame all pedophiles. That's like a feminist declaring that all men are rapists because they have a bad experience with a single man.

basically naxalt bro

The ones who recognize that they have a problem and seek help for it are one thing. I harbor no hate towards them, only pity. The others who act upon it though and try to portray it as some romantic consensual experience that is unfairly persecuted can all hang. Fucking a child who isn't even capable of reproduction yet is not a natural and ok thing.

Nevermind, I found it.

Even if he doesn't, I will, pedophillia is a depraved, disgusting sexuality that preys on sexualizing innocence. Your abuse of both a childs lack of comprehension and trust in authority is not only sickening, but should be wrung out in our society.

Not only do you not 'love' this child, but you value them as mere objects. A child has no understanding of either love or sexual temperament and your exploitation of that should lead to your execution.

You are the one who should be pitied. Little girls are the greatest pleasure available to us mortals and you are unable to enjoy them.

Are you trolling?

Just jewish.

no

You should literally be killed.

Rude

I would think a childfucker would be accustomed to rudeness concerning this subject.

Chris Hansen looks like he's been hitting the bottle pretty hard. Seems to have aged like 30 years in 10. Maybe he's trying to drown his guilt over driving that one victim to suicide after setting him up.

I am surprised to find such hostility towards childlovers on Holla Forums of all boards.

Pedos are some of the dumbest fucks out there second to only furries. They ruined Hollywood and I would love for Dateline to do another To Catch a Predator right in Los Angeles. Can you imagine the utter shitstorm that would ensue in Pedowood?

Things I wish would happen but never will.

Sadly most of Pedowood is too smart and well-connected to get caught. Even if they got caught, a couple of favors, some money here and there, and some generous help from (((them))) and they'd be back at kidfucking before you can say Dan Schneider.

My thought's exactly. Ruining so many lives takes its toll.

A workplace risk.

The real question is, how long till something like either of these things happens?

Is the Boondocks the only intelligent show written by niggers?

Dave chapelle was pretty decent.
And that other negro who's name escapes me, he is the host of americas got talent had some funny bits.

Stupid sexy children.

Dave is fucking based.

That comparison implies there are good "experiences" between children and adults.

Patrice O' Neal was also great.

I had never seen that one. Too perfect!

hansen is a hack fraud who made money and fame out of bullying people.

and people like it because everyone likes to pile-bully on the least-advantaged minority on earth.

Pretty boring tbh, unless you have a hate boner for pedophile/minor attracted people/etc

lol moralfags

To catch a cuckold when?

never, because the kikes that run the media need pedosexuals to be hated, but they need cuckolds to be accepted and promoted so that they can kill of those pesky whites.

KYS

How about "To catch a poz load" ?

Are jews considered white?

that one might work, people hate aids carriers almost as much as pedophiles.

fuck no

how about dont bully anyone you bible thumping Holla Forums retard?

Isnt jews more a religion than a race?

lol moralfags
>>>/reddit/

Isnt entrapment a crime?

Some people deserve to be bullied.

silly user, laws are for the poor and unpopular

All this anti-pedo shit is to deflect suspicion away from (((them)))
You should still gas yourself you disgusting pedo.

Is entrapment a valid excuse? If someone comes up to you and says "hey I know a certain guy, want to make a bomb?", you would say no unless you're a muslim. At the end of the day you are consciously willing to commit a crime.

Fags who cry entrapment deserve everything they get. They're just mad they couldn't get away with it.

no ty, unplug that TV cable from your ass

Cry more faggot. Kid fucking is pure degeneracy.

You can't make this up.

Not sure why you're surprised since faggotry and leftism seem to go hand in hand.

This line always gets me

Exploiting a social a social taboo to make money

Go to Israel if you want to hang with other pedos.

Or Africa. Or the middle east. Kikes, niggers and sandshits love fucking kids.

This

and this

If you hate it your a pedo and should kill yourself.