Did jew know that star trek sucks?

Did jew know that star trek sucks?

It's marxist bullshiet made by literal jews. After watching 6 seasons of TNG there was one episode where they let a mass murdering aliem go and I dropped it.

Oh wait it was the Borg they were going to upload a virus to kill them all but let them go because they wouldn't let an species go extinct because they are liberal kikes teaching pathologic altruism to silly tv watching goys.

They nerfed the borg later and their first appearance did imply that peace with them was possible even though that makes no sense.

The Borg were communists and the Federation were Libertarians but I doubt the writers realized they wrote it that way.

Both are space commies. The Federation still believes in individuality, for now.

I never could get into this show. Legit bores the fuck out of me.

Have you considered you're simply too stupid to understand the genius of DS9?

But yet they will stand by and let primitive species go extinct even though they could more often than not solve their problems without those species even knowing it. Fucking Feddies.

they stole the only good ideas they had from Babylon 5

da fuck

how?

That's mostly a TNG thing, Picard being a massive cuckold. Kirk would never have allowed shit like that to happen because he tends to put what he believes to be objective, universal morality above the prime directive.

Not that even Picard respects the prime directive when it suits his cuck reasoning.

But, yes, Star Trek is incredibly boring to watch, to the point only those deep into the autism spectrum, and pedophiles, can obsess over it.

well i reached the part of season 6 DS9 where everything goes to shit for dukat
should i bother watching the rest?
the kind of shit the writers had to pull to make dukat lose, not to mention how much he suffered for it, just crushed me on the inside
and after this i'm pretty much 99% sure that there's gonna be no more great moments of space hitler
it's just not fair. dukat deserved to win.

That's why B5 will forever stay the superior show. It will always have Londo and G'Kar, and it didn't fuck them over because some little Marxist bitchboi got butthurt they made his space communism look bad.

this

??

is that real????

ughhh…sure it's totally not photoshoped or anything…..wew lad

that's literally you.

That guy wasn't me, retard. You're literally projecting your degenerate dogfucking fetish onto anyone who responds to you because you can't handle being told you're far too stupid to appreciate something.

for shame

user are you having a stroke?

stay mad fag lol

Another thread ruined thanks to goon shitposting.

kek

>NIGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRR

What did he mean by this?

I'm not sure I understand, OP

For the space battles and Damar's arc, yes. Just think of Damar's actions as Dukat's (it's rumoured that was an early idea actually). Also even when Dukat was written like shit Alaimo still had a lot of fun playing him.

meh might as well finish it so you don't get blue balls

????

Hey you fucking bully don't you know you're being rude? Gay incestuous dogfuckers are nowhere near as disgusting as trekkies.

huh