Tfw too intelligent to watch tv

Tfw too intelligent to watch tv

Welcome friend! None of us watch tv either.

Can't welcome him yet. We don't know if he likes to argue about politics yet.

It doesn't matter if he 'likes' to. It only matters if he will comment on it in some way shape or form.

shut the fuck up 'NIGGER

Sorry friend this is a thread for intelligent gentlemen, you should probably leave.

Racism is a gift from God and only morons would reject Him.

Denying the scientific reality that humans are subject to the laws of evolution……..stupid nigger

I think you mean Carl Sagan and Neil Degrasse Tyson, DRUMPFtard

(((scientists)))

top keke I'm so glad I threw off the oppressive shackles of modern "science" and saw the light of Jesus. I've never felt so good stay beta niggers.

Hello reddipol

Is that image supposed to imply that reddit takes a degree of brain power to use? Because that's wrong.

What do intelligent people such as yourselves think of cuckoldry?

upvote

this is the best board

Tfw to intelligent to care about what another man likes sexually

It really makes us think.

Cunning happy merchants seem to care though

I meant affect

To be fair, humans kind of escaped natural selection thanks to advances in medical science. The side effect is now the gene pool is polluted with all kinds of junk genes, resulting in individuals that would have been (rightfully)considered subhumans at any other point in history. Oh well, I guess people like that are at least fun to shitpost with.

Homo Sapiens have been a thing for approximately 200,000 years, we didn't have the germ theory of disease confirmed until Pasteur in the latter half of the 19th century. Humans have been subject to various forms of selection (including from the opposite gender) for that entire period, the definition of evolution is a change in an allele's frequency: we're constantly evolving, due to the welfare state and contraceptives (which intelligent people use more often and more successfully) we're "evolving" to actually be less intelligent (if you compare reaction times to the average whites had in the Victorian era). The only thing that would be required for different races to evolve different average levels of intelligence would be a non-identical selection pressure towards intelligence, unless you have identical environments you by definition have different selection pressures at play (even if they are quite similar). Having a climate that actually has four distinct seasons, one which is cold as fuck and requires a great deal of self-control and deferred gratification to get through, well that might just be an environment that rewards intelligence more than where the sum total of your existence is running, fucking, chucking spears, sweating, and fighting off hideous tropical diseases. In fact, if the only difference in the two environments was the disease factor, you would expect the selection for better immune systems in Africa to "crowd out" the (hypothetically) otherwise identical selection for intelligence.

There is no feasible way that two human populations in genetic isolation, in not just slightly but drastically different environments (compare Sub-Saharan Africa to Siberia) would approach the same average levels of intelligence after tens of thousands of years. Just insane, racial egalitarianism is a religion, it has nothing to do with an objective assessment of the facts.

meta post.

Just watch anime like the rest of us genius's, personally I like dragon ball z and naruto.

Great post, but it's wasted here on shitposters and le ebin trowles.

Cyka pidor

Stop bulling me this too >>493099