Cuck Kino

What are some of the best cuck propaganda movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmography_and_awards_of_Louis_C.K.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bella and the Bulldogs.

Sage for cuckposting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmography_and_awards_of_Louis_C.K.

Oh, also: Forrest Gump (no way the kid was Forrest's)
The Cuckold (obviously)
Bandits (the movie where Cate Blanchett ends up with Bruce Willis and Billy Bob Thornton)

Still saging for cuckposting

Pay It Forward

As Good as it Gets too. Helen Hunt is like a cuck siren.

countersage

legitimate cuckino right here

Driver is the winner by far

Why was this cuck? It was reverse cuck if anything.

This whole movie just seemed like a huge amount of effort was made trying to make Melanie Griffiths tits to look big even though theyre not.

it's called cuckquean

The Driver was more about a failed cuck situation though, really.

For real Gosling cuck kino check out Blue Valentine. It's like the Citizen Kane of cuck movies.

So Citizen Cuck?

Cucktizen Kane?

Me, Myself, and Irene

Top cute.

Zellwiger was in that one too. She's like some kind of cuck diva powerhouse.

Immortal Beloved

But that was his kid, the brother was the cuck.

The story is about a cuck that uncucks himself, it doesn't count.

God, I really wanted to like this film since I'm such a HUGE Beethoven fan. It has it's moments, but overall very, very mediocre movie.

Exactly

What is your favorite recording of a Beethoven piece?

Different user but here's mine.

That's not beethoven you dip.

lol, here's my favorite Beethoven recording.

Which moments?
What made it mediocre?

Does this count? Tee-hee

The cuck of monte cristo

The Count of Mount Cuck

That's a good movie.

Quality Cuck-TV:

Rome
Twin Peaks
The Walking Dead

But the villain turned out to be the cuck.

Fucking Rome, man,

If I was Soap McTavish in that and I would nuke my family and join with Titus at the bar earlier.

Fuck me sideways! Every single one of them deserved what happened to Titus' Gaul babe when giving birth.

The Dark Knight Rises. Bane gets cucked by Bateman when Thalia sleeps with him.

but was Bane jacking off in the corner while they were doing it?

This goes into painful cuck territory though, not the fun kind.

Is this film anti-cuck?

Worst case of cuckery I've seen in a TV series.

It's a double cuck situation: yes, the villain was raising his wife's son, but he also was fucking that pussy for years and the Count could do NOTHING about it.

When he finally got her, her pussy was all flabby and loose of years of hatefucking. Not exactly the perfect goods he once used.

Yes, since he gets the girl back in the end.

reddit leave

Hello reddit

Plus the Dad in the court case is actually a good father who loves his kids whereas the woman he's divorcing is a cold-hearted, gold-digging whore. That film would be a lot different if it came out today.

Top cuck

It shouldn't. He murdered the FUCK out of the guy who cucked him.

New brazilian movie. Title is "A Boyfriend for my Wife".

To be fair, if my wife was Ingrid GuimarĂ£es, I would be desperatly trying to set her up with someone else too. Preferably with a serial killer.

That's something I'm trying to understand:

Can you be cuckolded BUT not become a cuck IF you cut all ties/return the favour/get vengeance on the cuckee?

no. once a cuck forever a cuck. remember that shitty game god of war? kratos killed the entire greek pantheon for cucking him, but he's still a cuck, always will be. even if you kill all the gods in the universe you will never not be a baldie angry cuck.

Technically you've still been cuckolded, but you can become a badass.

They should do a film about a Badass Cuck. It's about a cuck who goes to wreck vengeance on a man that cucked him - and after he kills him, he goes back and raises his wife's son anyway.

Oh wait, there's already a movie like that. It's called Rob Roy

So you're tainted with the title of Cuck or Cuckette even after you've retaliated in kind or gone beyond the event horizon in terms of vengeance?

That's fucking stupid, you can't win - unless you're the Cuckee?

I don't accept that. Not one bit.

you sound like a cuck tbh

theres no way around it. i recall one lovecraftian like stoy in which some ancient god got cucked as a mortal and ascended into a dark creature that twisted the world to the point where society as a whole meant nothing. if there is no society there is no concept of cuck, as everything became a mess of fleshy blobs all fucking eachother. but despite that another ancient god told him he was and would always be a cuck. especially for getting so butthurt he twisted a world into that. once a cuck, always a cuck.

Wait - how was Kratos cucked? He was tricked into killing his family and village,
cursed with holding their ashes on his skin.

Who fucked his wife?

If Kratos was tricked into killing his wife, did he cuck himself? (that's funny)

(I've only played the first game - be gentle)

It's not so bad. Look at James Rolfe. He can't undo the past, but he redeemed himself.

I predict a wave of anti-cuckoldry movies in years to come, as part of the backlash against our current programming.

Too easy, but I understand how you drew that conclusion.

The way I see it, It's kind of like getting a minor STD, it won't kill you, but it'll make you feel dirty and everyone who knows thinking the same thing, also you can't cure it.

I've read every story Lovecraft ever wrote, sir, and I don't believe that's an accurate summary of any of them.

Laura Palmer pretty much cucked the entire town. Especially her friends.
Bob is the King of Cucking

So who cucked whom? Dick or Andy? Or did they both get cucked?
That's the true mystery of Twin Peaks

yes. the thing about cucking is not just literally fucking your wife, daughter, mother or you. its just about fucking you up forever. like if someone cripples you you're cucked for life. kratos was cucked because he will never be able to live the life he wants ever again. or ever be happy or comfortable.

it was by some faggot ripping him off, who was also a cuck.

Was Mike Brady a cuck? Does it cancel itself out if a guy already has three boys of his own?

Funny as fugg.

Well it should have been. I'm stealing the concept!

Check em