Star.Trek.Beyond.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Star.Trek.Beyond.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Everything about this movie was shit.

Jews literally poison everything they touch.

Movie sucked dick but I'll watch it again to see if I like the music, by far the best thing about the reboots.

The story is a complete mess, not surprising since they had heavy reshoots I've heard.

Krall wants to destroy the Federation because???
They abandoned him because they thought he was dead?
He was a soldier that wanted war?
He was crazy because of the life extension technology?
If he was crazy then how was he able to carry out such an elaborate plan of deception?

Why did Krall talk about the "frontier pushing back" when he wasn't part of the frontier he was just a Starfleet Captain that went crazy and all the other aliens just crashed on the planet?

Why did Krall/Edison just leave the (functioning) Franklin on the planet for a hundred years where anyone could find and repair it?

Why did the other Franklin crewmate look like a different type of alien if she used the same life extension technology?

Why was the random thing Kirk tried to give to the midget aliens actually part of some super powerful bioweapon that Krall wanted, if it was so important why was Kirk just giving it away to crazy midget aliens?

Why did Starfleet build their most advanced Starbase next to a dangerous nebula without knowing what's inside it?

and so on.

Revenge. AGAIN. Every fucking villain is the fucking same.

Believe it or not it's the best and most original of the three. Once they got JewJew "it is the goyim's burden to produce originality" Abrahms away the quality went up.

It still fucking sucks though.

Saw it in theaters. It's not worth it, even for free.

I waited for RLM to bring any of this up and instead they just jerked themselves off for liking it.

Yeah but he didn't have a logical motive for revenge.

Why didn't him and his crew just escape the planet on one of those drone ships?

Mike goes easy on any low quality blockbuster that isn't the Star Wars prequels.

I agree. Star Trek Beyond is not perfect but it's the best of the 3 JewJew-timeline movies.

Dunno, they didn't have a mothership or anything if I recall and they made it all the way back to earth

what even happened to her? I forgot if she even did anything after betraying Kirk

The saucer section fell ontop of her when she was chasing Kirk and Chekov even though they didn't seem that far ahead of her.

It's a better done version of Insurrection.

The movie is just bad. Most of the action sequences are straight rip offs of the previous two movies. Remember in STID when the Enterprise was falling to Earth? Kirk was trying to get to Engineering and it was diffucult to navigate because the corridors would shift and twist under them. This happened in STB twice. The story was stupid and they shat upon Enterprise for no reason other than they could. The ship in the movie, the USS Franklin is the NX-326(or some number around there) and it was built before the NX-01 Enterprise. Makes no sense and this is a plot point too.

well that was a let down. Real Kirk would have fucked her first

The music playing a big point in the movie felt like Guardians rip off too

JJ shits upon some of the most beloved aspects of Star Trek and you expected them to give a fuck about Enterprise?

See

A villain motivated by REVENGE against the Federation-for some reason-and literally nothing else matters so long as they get all the references locked in.

At least the women wear skirts

TRIGGERED

were there any references? I thought the villains this time around didn't have original series counterparts

They're crewmen from Enterprise that suck the life out of people somehow. Also somehow they managed to get even the most basic concepts of Enterprise wrong.

The 2nd reboot was embarassing, I had to start skipping through mid-way. I hope for your digits the quality of this one is a bit better.

Good? All I've heard about is that the story, is yet another riff off the prime directive.

You know, that rule stating that immigrants should be left at home in Africa.

Typical JJ fare. Alright visuals but everything else falls short. Like popcorn without flavor.

Surfing a wave of exploding ships to beasty boys takes the cake though. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to get flushed down the toilet.

That poster is very ugly

Does Sulu suck someone off?

Scotty was a straight cuck in this movie. I don't know why he did not try to bang albino waifu bait.

What I meant by "shitting on Enterprise" is that they could not even get basic plot points from the TV show correct. USS Franklin is NX-3xx and the first warp 4 ship. Archer's Enterprise is the NX-01 and built after. The episode "First Flight" implies that humanity went from warp 2 to warp 5 in about 10-15 years leading to Enterprise. The point of Enterprise is that it is the first ship to be fast enough to explore the galaxy in a timely manner.

No, but you can tell he is thinking about it really hard several times during the movie. Very distracting.

The visuals were a rehash of the previous two. Plus there was some fast and furious visual shit in here because the director also directed those movies.

Jew Jew did not direct this movie.

How did they get away with making the same movie three times? Furthermore how did cuck pegg, a self proclaimed super trekkie, write the same shit? Inb4 juden

I had no fucking idea. His ramblings made no sense beyond being butthurt they gave him a nice ship to command.

What I'm wondering is where he got the technology and manpower to build and pilot his swarm of death when he's been stuck on the same fucking planet, in an impenetrable nebula, for over a century.

Why was he so obsessed about using some shitty biological weapon that fails at what biological weapons are good at when he could have just raped the federation with his zergrush.

Why are all Starfleet installations so easily overwhelmed?

In the previous movie Earth had no orbital defenses or defense fleet whatsoever, and here a nigger with his cobbled together fighter spam wins.

Just lob a few hundred nukes at the nicely packed swarm and be done with it.

The army was the native species, they were like bees, hivemind drone workers n sheeit

But it was specifically said they left the planet behind.

And left a drone workforce behind from some mining facility. Guess all those humanoids are robots, too, and not transformed crew. Still makes little sense why there's a tidal swarm of those bee worker drones.

Only 3 of krall's original crew survived.

Why could the albino bitch make the ship her house and hide it without any of the former crew knowing exactly where the ship is supposed to be and get suspicious when it all of a sudden disappears from sight?

Because they thought it was a derelict and wouldn't bother going over there anymore?

But then that begs the question of why she was using cloaking technology to hide it in the first place.

The whole movie only makes only sense in the most superficial way and completely falls apart as soon as you start to think about it.

Like all these reboot Star Trek movies.

i heard from people who hated the second one that this was the best of the 3 so far. confirm or disconfirm.

dunno, I still think the 1st one was the best.

what episode? And is it worth watching?

something about wanting to still be a soldier and missing war or some shit. Which was the exact same reason as robocop in the last one with his super death star spaceship

he has a husband they show early on. Despite even Takei saying it was in bad taste to suddenly turn Sulu gay

Easily the best. Still not what I would call good but it's an okay action movie.

The first one is awful. It's doing it's best to rip off Star Wars because JarJar is only capable of copying goyim.

Get used to it.

What did the rest die from?

Boredom?