Who was the cutest Nick girl and why was it Miranda?

Who was the cutest Nick girl and why was it Miranda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXrxIdNxwwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he mean by this

what went wrong?

no tits and square jaw, but that's about all i see wrong tbh

I can't hear you over Ariana Grande's career skyrocketing.

Miranda is pure. Ariana is a pig spic whore.

6 replies in this thread and still no mention of What'shisnameagain. Wew.

left or right

She'll play a better joker than that fag in SS.

Yeah, fuck Sauron!

Ten millenia of island inbreeding still look worse.

I liked Jennette McCurdy until I found out she was a coal burner.

leave the fridge out of it

Never been to UFC huh?

*USC kek

Neither.

This would be pretty cool TBH.

Same fam

youtube.com/watch?v=FXrxIdNxwwM

Clarissa obviously.

WHAT THE FUCK

No, though the name alone has a sense of doom, dread and foreboding in this thread.

And there he is, at the 25th post Dan I spy with my Lidless Eye some sweet hobbit cunnySchneider makes his appearance.

Of course he does. Dan "The Hymen Destroyer" Schneider is one of the sickest Jew pedophiles that will never be arrested because of his connections. He can flaunt that he destroyed Miranda's little cunny and ass with his fat dick and nobody can do anything about it.

She got Danwarped. RIGHT IN HER PUSSY

Is she still dating that black guy or was that just a horrible phase?

Why, why must you fuckers always come in taint and corrupt an innocent thread like this with an allegation involving Dan "you want to be famous, let me ream out your anus" Schneider like that. Dan "out of your spitter and into your shitter" Schneider has been nothing but a mentor to young actors and a fine television show producer. Can any of you losers even produce any shred of credible evidence of Dan "Amanda Bynes better not make a Vine" Schneider ever acting inappropriately anywhere at anytime. Let me guess, some morons will post pics claiming Dan "The Hard Cider Provider" Schneider just innoncently goofing around with the young actors on set is now proof of something more sinister. Well enough with the lies, people! Dan "show me your feet if you want to be in Teen Beat" Schneider has done nothing to become the target of your online bullying other than being a large person both in stature and in heart. You know who the real monsters are, it's you! Yes, you sick fucks are the real villain, not Dan "don't frown when I hold you down" Schneider!

Supposedly that's done and finished. It's not unheard of for trauma victims to display self harming behavior.She probably went coalburning to lash out after what she went through the Dan "keep this on the downlow if you want your career to grow" Schneider experience.

I want to believe she's still a virgin…but niggers aren't exactly known for chivalry.

Same, she reminds me of aubrey plaza. At least Aubrey isnt ruined yet

huh?

one of the most common effects of sexual abuse on children is hyper-sexualization, i.e. fuck everything that moves

YO YOU MAD?

No, I am white. There's no need to shout, use your inside voice.

Dan, please. Don't you have any young, aspiring child star to fuck into utter submission, you fat, degenerate fuck?

Is that something Dan "if it's prepubescent it gets me tumescent" Schneider hears a lot, followed with a sobbing
no…it hurts

git gud fgt

uuunf

Holla Forums needs more Danposting.

I agree. At worst, we always get some decent cunny in awkward poses around him.

what movie is the left one from
it gives me deja vu but i can't recall where is it that i saw it

school of rock

So, what are the chances that Mirada rocked on Jack Black's cock before being finished by Dan "Tight Assholes Are My Favorite" Schneider?

She was the worst character from that shitty show.

thx

that's an impressive robot

That sounds like the average TKE party at USC tbh.

Hard to believe the best days are all behind us now.

Just Dan trying to self insert again

Welcome to the adulthood.

Would you a Jennette even if it was 100% confirmed she got skewered by Dan "The Big Dick @ Nick" Schneider?

yes

I'd like to save her from Dan "You want to be famous, don't ya?" Schneider, Travis Bickle style and then let her cry in my lap as I stroke her hair.

I'd fuck the Schneider right out of her