Cartoon Cartoon Fridays

Which show was the best Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vi7H-6jCswo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of these were good shows, boy it was a fine time to be a kid watching these.

Cow and Chicken always flew over my head as a kid.

all patrician cartoons

Ed Edd n Eddy was my favorite but I love them all.

Imagine if Johnny Bravo came out in today's world of "rape culture"

(double dubs checked)

I am fascinated at the sheer level of creative freedom that was allowed at cartoon network between ~1995-2008. why did it end?

i vaguely remember looking it up a few months ago and IIRC the head of cartoon network was shitcanned in 07 or 08 for tax fraud or something equally stupid

They still kept more freedom than Nick. Nick rejected Adventure Time twice

you forgot two.

Cartoon Cartoon Fridays were my favorite back when I was a kid. All the ceremony surrounding it really made it feel like something special. Why don't they do shit like that anymore? I know they get the new episode Thursday, but its not the same.

neither one of those is sheep in the big city, so off you go to >>>/pleb/

The Ripping Friends but you guys probably never heard of it

Forgot youtube vid of intro shit im on mobile youtu.be/Vi7H-6jCswo

I've watched all of these as a kid. In retrospect, Ed, Edd 'n Eddy will alwayxs be enjoyable, because it has a unique animation style, unique sound-world I don't know a better explanation for that and funny jokes, while the setting and the characters are realistic. They are kids, and everyone was a kid once, so they will be able to relate to them. It is enjoyable as a kid and as an adult too.

Cow & Chicken/I Am Weasel are the same. They are ridiculous in a sense, but they are also dealing with clichés - Mom and Dad are only legs, etc - and they have a lot of society criticism in them, which you can appreciate more as an adult. As a kid, they were both funny, but as an adult, I can see the underlying messages in them.

Dexter and Powerpuff Girls lost their charm when they were renewed, same happened with Johnny Bravo, which got a lot ofuninteresting supporting characters.

Courage is interesting. I haven't watched it since I was a kid, but there's a really nice amount of scary and funny stuff mixed together in it, with the dealing of clichés, and the unique style of blending computer and traditional animation. Also

If I have to choose one and only one, it's Ed, Edd 'n Eddy.

Johnny Bravo just depresses me now.

Projecting yourself in too much? At least Johnny is /fit/ and has confidence.

The good seasons of PPG, Dexter and Johnny Bravo still hold up I believe. Courage is still good, oddly enough, watching it as an adult, it really does look like a freaky show, but as a kid, I was able to mindlessly enjoy it.

He's /fit/ and has confidence, and can't get a woman despite that.

because women are cunts

So he's like a failed Chad.

failed chads are just normalfags

Those old bumpers were really cool, they created their own CN universe just by numerous short clips and made it feel so believable.

Not only was Cartoon Cartoon Friday happening, Cartoon Network had fucking Toonami running at the same time. Jesus Christ it was so amazing as a kid.

Dexter was the most honest. Genius boy gets ignored, some stupid broad ruins everything for him.

Really they were all great.

He was basically Dan Cilley