Scanner darkly

Is this Kino? I don't know about you, but loved the acting in this movie.

Robert Downy Harrelson is top notch in this. Every fag says this even though it's irrelevant and nobody cares, but I liked the book better. Not too bad of an adaption though.

How is the book compared to the movie? Any interesting bits?

Yes.
This is true kino.
Every time I post about this movie I get zero replies.

because that cartoonish video style (whatever it's called) is just a gimmick. The plot is pretty mediocre. I have to admit, I really like the way it ended though.

If you call that acting then you need to understand that it is not pretend.

Yeah, I found it boring. Ending was really raw, sure it hard.

I loved it too but i wouldn't call it Kino.

k

The book is pretty short, but has a nice amount of fluff. The movie didn't do as good of a job with certain important themes, chiefly paranoia.

Additionally, you can't really go into what the characters think about each other like you can in a novel.

My favorite part are the characters. The setting is meh, but works really well for the story in my opinion.

I too like the book better. Reading the book you begin the get the impression that Philip K. Dick was using a sci-fi story to give his actual thoughts on the drug trade and addiction recovery.

Also the list at the end is depressing. Especially when you learn that he placed himself on that list under a pseudonym.

I love the movie, and the ending hits hard, but then again i struggled with drugs myself so i guess i'm biased.

It's rather hard to follow/understand unless you've got direct experience of being a drug-addled fuck (or at least dealing with people like that). If you have it's pretty great, otherwise it's a mess. This was true also of the book but to a lesser degree and you'll probably have an easier time watching it if you've read the books first.

It's known to be a semi-autobiographical book, of course. PKD was a great writer in part because he was an addict and fucking insane.

Nothing with Keanu Reeves can ever be kino. It's just one of the rules of thumb of kino classification.

any movie that has 'dark' in its name is shit

prove me wrong

?

I can't.

It's shhiiit.

Well now you're just being cunty.

any movie with "koyaanisqatsi" in its name is shit.

prove me wrong

degenerate

what can I say?

I believe in the god of carnage, whose rules are eternal

Oh I forgot we have a resident satanist edgelord on Holla Forums.
GUYLINER 4 SATAN

nice stereotyping, man

I may be a satanist, but I'm actually a very sharp dresser. just bought a $300 cashmere sweater this week

fag

Go pray to your dead kike on a stick, christcuck.

Look up the origin of the word kike and you'll realize you are the kike.

The term is "rotoscoping".

And now every movie with the word "dark" in the title that gets posted will be referred to as shit.

>>>/cuck/

If you think that then why are you responding?
>>>/cuck/

Fags, fags, you're both cucks.