Which one is better

Which one is better

I think most self-respecting people would say the original Romero is better

I love the remake, but of course the original is better. For one thing, it's the original – without it, the remake wouldn't exist. Plus that made it fresh. It was interesting to see what Snyder did with the remake, and I like what he did, but Romero's movie was the first time I ever saw a world being completely overrun by the living dead.

There's also the characters. Romero's Dawn gave us some great characterization. The remake gave us some, too, but the original somehow feels like it does a better job – maybe because the core cast is limited to three.

They're both garbage. Pic related is zombie kino.

zombie movies are terrible besides that one

The black man endlessly aids the catatonic white woman and the two white couples are shown to be extremely dysfunctional and fragmented. Also, the black man and white woman are the first to meet and last to die.
The survivors, the white woman and the black man, escape on a helicopter, likely taking a trip to the IBG.
After all of the white, patriarchal shitlords are dead, the black bull talks about repopulating the earth with the only remaining white woman.

Though these movies are good in a lot of respects, George Cuckmero was the Louis CK of his day tbh.

Hack Cryder, despite his endless shortcomings as a """"""""""filmmaker,"""""""""" at least managed to display the horrors of racemixing.

The original is better, but if you hate the remake you're a gigantic tool.

==test===

==test again==

BEING THIS MUCH OF A NEWFAG

Theres a board for that shit you dumb nigger

White guy who argues with black guy says cellar is the safest place. Turns out he's right.
White woman is pregnant with other white guy's child. No romance is implied between her and the black guy.
White woman doesn't show any interest in repopulating with anyone.

The original is better for christ's sake. It's one of the greatest cult movies of all time.

The 90's Night of the Living Dead remake is better than them all.

why do you even ask? remakes are rarely as good as the original, let alone better

also
literally kys

Both are good.
Remake is more fun.
Original is a better film.

Check them both out baybee.

kys

Why exactly is it shit?

its like this on Holla Forums too, why is this shit everywhere? is it the kids, the millennials, what?

nigger what the fuck are you doing this is Holla Forums

Don't you have cuckposts to be making?

fuck off to cuckchan, nigger ape

I have never seen a single one of these movies. Well, I think I saw a bit of the Snyder version on tv once. I guess I'll finally have to check them out.

Side question. How good is 28 Days/Weeks Later? I picked them up on a whim the other day, but all I know is the director.

28 days later is breddy good for the first half, but if you ask me it fucks up towards the ending
28 weeks later is shite

Nope.

28 Days Later is great, though I kind of wish the action had stayed in London the whole time.
Never saw the sequel.

I'm afraid so.

i'm afraid you're affected by a serious medical condition called "shit taste"
but don't worry user, doctors can make miracles

Holla Forums can't shut the fuck up about black dicks, unfortunately.

go complain about it on /sudo/ if it rustles your jimmies so much

To be perfectly honest the only zombie movie I've EVER enjoyed is Shaun of the Dead.

That really was a good zombie movie.

This is Holla Forums's site, he would not like you speaking of such things