This fucker

anyone who doesn't vaccinate regularly should be rounded up and shot, especially this cunt. vaccines have time after time proven to be more healthy than any other alternative.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2016/05/robert-de-niro-on-vaccines-harvey-weinstein-and-i-are-working-on-doing-a-documentary-289059/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
cdc.gov/flu/protect/keyfacts.htm
cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/general.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My uncle works on making vaccines, and he told me anti-vaxxers are just a bunch of nuts. There is nothing more safe than getting vaccinated every year.

If you're vaccinated, and the vaccine works, what difference does it make? If you feel so strongly about these sorts of things, stand up against third world immigration; just look into the resurgence of TB in the west and where it is coming from.

Go ahead and inject yourself with mercury adjuvants you stupid """""science""""" worshiping faggot.

get a load of this skitzo tinfoil. there is absolutely nothing wrong with regular vaccination, each one is basically assurance of never getting sick

This tbqhfmasdfh
if you're so worried about third-world diseases spreading again, stop whining about Robert DeNiro and start championing anti-immigration policies.

I support vaccination but I wont take it as holy grail and assume its 100% safe, I also wouldnt take 40 shots in 1 day.

nice contradiction. It is 100% safe and any doubt is nothing more than tinfoil nonsense. you need to vaccinate regularly to maintain herd immunity instead of just relying on your body like some sort of animal. we invented modern medicine for a reason

That sounds retarded. I'm not an anti-vaxxer but the flu shot is such a crapshoot I never even bother with it.

Nice try, Rabbi. I'm not about to catch Zika and Small pox because some kike online told me they have trace amounts of a naturally occurring element.

Beat it, kike.

That's right, I know four people who contracted Zika. It is very real. These anti-vaxxers are so loony, probably from avoiding vaccines. The diseases must have killed there brains.

No you don't faggot. Your troll thread backfired on you anyway.

Is there any nation in the entire world that spergs out about medication as much as burgercucks do?

Why are you so afraid of someone that just asks questions? Why do you hate people just for talking about side effects that the vaccine corporations are forced admit are real?

Because those aren't questions. Those are ramblings. Every single time a study refute the vaccine conspiracy, you just dismiss it until appears one who suit your bias.

You're worse than the anti-brexit

Enjoy all that liquid metal in your veins, vaxcucks.

They aren't "ramblings" or "conspiracy". They are the inserts written by the vaccine corporations themselves. You hate people for reading and not being as ignorant as you are.

Thank you for comparing me to British heroes.

Eat a dick EUSSR cuck.

Correction. I'm a nationalist against the EU.

People who treat institutionalized "science" as a religion are the worst sort of fundamentalist.

Tinfoil detected. You denying that user could know 4 people with zika is the same as calling it a conspiracy. I personally know six people who have zika. You better get vaccinated for it when the vaccine becomes available to you, otherwise you might as well shoot your dick off.

Anti-vaxxers should be rounded up and shot. They are a worse threat than ISIS.

TELEVISION AND MOVIES

Since it was brought up though, make sure you get vaccinated.

indiewire.com/2016/05/robert-de-niro-on-vaccines-harvey-weinstein-and-i-are-working-on-doing-a-documentary-289059/

Instead of posting crazy tinfoil actors and bumping threads about their delusions you should be out getting vaccinated.

yeah Television and Movies.

Like the movie Vaxxed at the Tribeca Film Festival which this thread is referencing, you fucking retard.

Well I guess I'm pro vaccine now. It's not like there are valid reasons to be suspicious of such things.

Oh wait there's all this stuff : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

tell you what, you can your family don't do vaccines

Please.

English mother fucker, do you speak it?

WHat? I've only gotten vaccinated a few times when I was a kid and got a shot once when I was a teenager and I'm in good health. What's the point in getting vaccinated every year? Heck why do you need to do that in the first place?

i guess it's something amerilards do

You do know beivik supported israel right?

Vaccines are healthy and safe. You should get them every year just to maintain herd immunity. What you are basically saying is that you do the bare minimum, because you are lazy and inconsiderate.

So does Trump.

Every year? Fuck that. Every month really. Whenever new shit comes out.

Sorry but that's literally the first I've heard of all that. In my country, regular vaccination is unheard of, not even the doctors tell us to vaccinate ourselves frequently, just take it once or so, usualyy done when we're kids.

Well some countries are poor and unable to provide consistent, targeted, and effective vaccination regimes for their populaces. That is no excuse for anyone else.

It isn't 100% safe. I still agree with the "antivaxxers should be rounded up and shot", everybody should be required to vaccinate. Everything you said about herd immunity is correct. It isn't 100% safe, though. There are very, very small chances of having a negative reaction to it.

I've never heard of anyone dying to that, though. I'd rather have a bad reaction to a vaccine, or have my kids have a bad reaction to a vaccine, than risk them getting seriously ill. 100% safe or 99% safe, it should still be mandatory.

Where do you live? Kenya?

The "bare minimum" is the "minimum" for a reason - it's what's required for herd immunity. Anything beyond that is overkill and placebo effect against illness in general.

not him, but i live in europe and i've never heard of anybody getting vaccinated every year

GEEEEEE IT SURE IS Holla Forums AROUND HERE

The only vaccine that is renews yearly is the flu vaccine, and that's only because the flu virus is highly mutable. All other vaccines are either one/two shots or when there's an epidemic break or when you really need it (like tetanus shots).

They are safe because you take just enough of them to build up your immunity. You don't take them if you don't need them.

burger here, I've never heard of that shit either (outside of flu shots).
Most vaccinations I see people talk about either have 5+ year wait times before you're told to get another one, or it's simply one and done.

I wish all anti vaccination proponents had to sit through a lecture on smallpox. How nearly every polytheistic religion had a deity dedicated to it. How the poor in tropical nations suffered yearly as the wet seasons were followed by a smallpox season. How children would have to suffer through the terrible symptoms as they clung to hope that they would be the lucky ones that would survive, as those around them had their skin lift of their muscles and blood filled the void.
Fucking first world problems.

It's like people don't know how to make valid arguments anymore. Even if we conceded the first premise nothing follows without more premises which will be even more dubious.

You should be vaccinated for some diseases like polio, but going in every month or season for the flu is insane.

Nobody bashes vaccines against smallpox or polio. Those are real diseases. It's when vaccine corporations started forcing flu vaccines every year that autism rates started skyrocketing.

Bro, people are refusing all vaccinations. Measles outbreaks are becoming more common in young children because of the fear mongering.
And read up on the Spanish Flu outbreak during 1918(IIRC, could be off by a couple of years). The flu can be caught multiple times because like other people have said, it is highly mutigenic. You body's natural defenses have a very hard time identifying different strains of it, the natural antibodies produced in previous infections won't always work.
I'll be the first to question big pharmaceutical companies and their practices, but yearly flu shots are very important for people with weakened immune systems. As for the tism correlations, there are so many factors to consider beyond vaccines. Age of mother at time of child birth, exposure to chemical and biological agents throughout pregnancy, evnviromental considerations and the like.
What is more likely, a mother admitting she did drugs during pregnancy, or her blaming something else?

Why do you think the government should kill or kidnap someone because they don't want to be vaccinated?

It's easy to say "It should be mandatory" without considering what the consequences of that is. You're advocating killing people for making decisions on raising their own child. Which is a really dangerous place to be in THE CURRENT YEAR

You're ignoring there is also a demographic shift happening. When you bring unclean people into a clean society they bring diseases with them which would other wise be non-existent in the location. I would expect diseases like these to become more common when you have fucking spics and kebabs roaming the country.

Don't call me that, shill.

The one time I got the flu was immediately after getting the flu shot. I learned my lesson. Always read the insert. I guess I was lucky only getting the flu. The other side effects are much worse and permanent.

Vaccines. Drug use is old. Forcing vaccines every year is as new as the skyrocketing autism rate.

No you won't. Next corporations will force people to take vaccines for the common cold. And you will line right up every year.

Vaccines don't provide immunization day 1, your body needs to produce the antibodies for that.

cdc.gov/flu/protect/keyfacts.htm
>Since it takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body that protect against influenza virus infection, it is best that people get vaccinated so they are protected before influenza begins spreading in their community.

Also, you might have caught a strain of flu that wasn't covered by the shot you took:

The flu shots protect against the strains that are more likely to be lethal, not all strains of flu.

If I had to bet, I'd put my money on they probably just lumping many form of psycho-social problems under the banner of "autism", much like a plethora of behavior problems in kids are all "ADHD" (and totally not the female teachers not wanting to deal with "misbehaving" boys on their classrooms).

People won't, because the common cold is just a minor inconvenience, and not potentially lethal like the flu (the Spanish Flu alone killed more people than the entire WW I).

you can catch the flu from the flu shot, this is a known thing.

Lot's of people aren't responsible enough to raise their own children.

No, you can't:

Just wondering, what is Mexico's mandatory vaccination like? I agree that there have been significant surges in old diseases from migrants, tuberculosis comes to mind, but I don't have enough info on the Mexican healthcare system regarding vaccination.

Hasn't the average age of expecting mothers increased in the same time frame? Women getting pregnant after a certain age can lead to a host of neurologic problems.
And hasn't there been advances in autism detection in the same time frame? So kids that were very low on the scale that previously were not counted or even public awareness leading to more thorough checks.
Correlation does not mean causation.

Also:

cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/general.htm

Holla Forums - Vaccines and Pharmaceuticals

Holla Forums - Memes and Memes
And Memes and Memes

I know right. Anti-vaxx parents should literally be rounded up and shot. They are costing lives with their silly notions about the magical life saving vaccines. All they cry about are facts and stupid shit like that. Its like they don't even realize where facts come from. The government says vaccines are okay and that should be good enough for anyone.

you should vaccinate every year for maximum immunity, this is a fact. Doctors don't recommend more because they don't want to be sued over the slight chance yearly vaccines will make you sick.

So why don't the vaccination psychos hate faggots or illegal aliens, the two groups which spread the most disease?

When there are vaccines for those diseases they won't be a problem.

How come there are no vaccines for bacteria? Do white blood cells ignore bacteria? Do they not fight it? Can they not be trained to kill a particular type of bacteria with a vaccine? Why is it only viruses? Seems kinda like bullshit to me.

I think you're missing the whole point of vaccinations.

Flu vaccines aren't the same as ones you get when you're a baby. Those are for actual retards and people who want their children to have autism.

by "those" I meant flu vaccines.

sage because i'm inarticulate as fuck

But there is a vaccine for those

You are a soft-anti-vaxxer. The flu vaccinations are necessary to, and should in fact be mandatory if there were any justice. All vaccines should be mandatory with a harsh penalty for failure to comply. Herd immunity is more important than your rights.

No they fucking aren't, faggot.

The way the flu virus works makes vaccinating against it not only pointless, but actually dangerous. You are literally better off never getting a flu vaccination. Every time my family gets vaccinated for it, they suffer from flu symptoms anyway, AND become contagious, so I end up getting the fucking flu from hanging around them regardless of getting vaxxed.

The flu vaccine is a fucking scam, and if anything, is meant to spread the virus so pharmaceutical companies can make seasonal money. WHY THE FUCK ELSE WOULD THERE BE A "FLU SEASON"? VIRUSES DON'T SPREAD BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING WEATHER, DIPSHITS

First of all conspiracies do not exist you nutter, and secondly most flu vaccines are given away for free. What money is being made? Thirdly avoiding any vaccine should be a crime. It is for the good of society that disease be stamped out and you are not doing your part.

I know this is bait, but I'm going to reply anyway.

Yes, some vaccines should be mandatory; rubella, mumps, mmr. I mean shit, polio was basically eradicated thanks to vaccinations. However, you cannot expect this to be the same with the flu virus. The flu virus mutates very rapidly, making any vaccination against it pointless. By the time you've eradicated one strain of it (if that were even possible without a total quarantine on the entire public while this took place), new strains in which the old vaccination is now ineffective against would arise. This is the same problem with the common cold, just not quite as exaggerated.

I'm not disagreeing that some vaccinations are genuinely helpful, but getting vaccinated against something like the flu is just retarded and irresponsible.

At best, this is subsidized by the government, which comes from tax money, which comes out of your checks >implying you work

Anyway, you're full of shit, so I'm going to leave this here.

FTFY

No link between any vaccine and the reduction of cases in a disease has ever been demonstrated by any long term trial. None.

Why would they be promoted then? You tinfoil faggots make no sense. There is no way so many people wouldn't talk. Conspiracies of more than a few people never remain a secret.

ROUNDED UP AND SHOT

What a fucking shill.

Manhattan Project
Operation Gladio
National Security Agency
ECHELON

Infiltrated by the Soshit Union allowing the commies to create nukes

Who wouldn't trust the Rosenbergs?

Now I'm not expert but considering I can read files on all of those, I'm just going to go out on a limb and say. Not very well kept secrets.

If you can not trust numerous doctor's who in theory are ethical and moral people, you can't trust anyone so you might as well eat a bullet because everyone is going to betray you.

You do know there are super bugs that are resistant to pretty much everything?

Doctors parrot what they were taught. They are not research jack shit and do not have access to the media which is biased in favor of vaccinations.

Where do some of you people get your blind faith in the system? Most people do not question the status quo, and this is true also for AMA bullshit which all doctors are licensed under.

That argument is retarded. You know not every doctor can be ethical or moral, it is a case by case basis. Furthermore, a doctor you meet at the local store pharmacy to get a vaccine is not someone you know or can trust then a family doctor. Just because you do not trust every doctor, or their methods, does not mean you should be wary of everyone.

that's horseshit fear mongering you got from the "news". they dont exist.

MRSA - metacillin resistant staph. aureus - is resistant to all penicillin types but easily destroyed by the original anitbiotics, sulfonamides

the one strain of mrsa that is resistant to some sulfonamides is susceptible to vancomycin and many other non-cillin antibiotics such as ciprofloxacin

now on the other hand we have bugs that resistant to lanizolid which are pretty fucking bad but hey good news… they are susceptible to sulfonamides

i could go on for hours with example after boring example but the truth is simply put - there are no superbugs that are resistant to all forms of antibiotics. everything has a weakness and humans have a very large arsenal.

when someone dies form a "superbug" infection its because the doctors were too fucking stupid to take a proper course of action, DELAYING antibiotics until the infectious agent has been identified. only after broad spectrum treatments do these things then give rise to their more robust cousins. which in turn causes a weakened immune response because the body has just had a course of antibiotics to treat a disease it didnt have, and next thing you know old grandma lucy has necrotizing fasciitis in her fucking knee that they cant get rid of without cutting her fucking leg off

if they had just waited five days for a lab culture, all of this could have been avoided

But isn't that what you are essentially doing? Vaccines are important, but it looks to me like you are fear mongering that outbreaks are because of people not having vaccines. Can't there be other causes, such as more people moving/more strains of measles, or something else? You cannot blame everything on people not getting vaccines, for there are people who still get the bug in question after the vaccine.

you're confusing me with someone else, i believe that anyone who is antivaccine should be exiled form the herd. give them their own little fucking island where they can get smallpox and have retarded heart measle babies

He's a movie star

He knows about this stuff

Every medicine has side effects. Don't single out vaccines just because it suits your bill.

Vaccines aren't medicine. Medicine is for sick people. Vaccines are for people that are perfectly healthy.

Please tell me that again when you got Hepatitis A, B or C. Or the flu. Or - you know - any other diseases you could have avoided catching by vaccinating. Like Polio for example.

There's a vaccine that prevents Hep C?

not to say he's right, but just a few months ago even concerns about hillary's health would have been considered a conspiracy theory