Wtf, I'm with her now

wtf, I'm with her now.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lock-stock-and-the-chop-guy-ritchie-reportedly-circumcised-to-please-madonna/story-e6frfmqr-1226050220867
imdb.com/name/nm0000187/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somebody draw her tits hitting her knees.

She's literally turning into the old hag from The Shining.

Old rich catladies love Hillary? How will Trump cope?

pretty much sums it up this time

Jesus why cant she just fuck off? She wasn't even that hot to begin with then she just kept on trying to cling to the limelight for years and years well past her prime. Pathetic tbh

God fucking damn, without that stupid grill she'd look like a cute mature lady.

news.com.au/lock-stock-and-the-chop-guy-ritchie-reportedly-circumcised-to-please-madonna/story-e6frfmqr-1226050220867

So do we think it was worth it Holla Forums?
no it wasn't worth it

What is in that picture?

A strap-on.

If she was going to publicly display that she pokes her husband in the rear, she could have gone for a bigger fake dick for proper impact.

One day women will protest by only giving their anuses for love because men are not worthy of their vaginas, and i'll be ok with it. Can we speed this up somehow, maybe with a fake twitter tag?

Fuck off, sodomite.

I really, really, REALLY hope that’s not your way of challenging me to a religious debate. Cause I hate to tell ya, if religious debate were a videogame, I would be the final boss, and you’re gonna need a HELL of a lot more XP if you want to take me on. I suggest you go practice first with some Atheists (or Agnostics, as I am) who don’t have such a massive amount of brutal killshots and destroyed faiths under their belt that they’ve lost track of the numbers. Not to be offensive, but I frankly have no desire to watch yet another person crash and burn because of me. If you INSIST, then that’s fine, but it’s not going to take me more than a handful of words. You’re gonna want to level WAY up before you ask me to duel. Especially about this.

shoo shoo pasta shrew

#buttsexforhillary
#analforhillary
#votewithyourass

JUST

the last four times

>>>/mu/

IT'S NOT MEANT FOR THAT

imdb.com/name/nm0000187/

do you think she cucked him as well?

stupid guy richie

Great, another reason to vote Trump.