Why are (((they))) after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

varietynewsclub.com/2016/09/jojosbizzare-adventure-live-action.html?m=1
archive.fo/LZn7m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

varietynewsclub.com/2016/09/jojosbizzare-adventure-live-action.html?m=1

Forgot the link

Taking advantage of the new fag market.

Archive it and I'll climb through your screen and give you a peck on the cheek as reward.

Pandering to the tumblr audience.

You do know that this is going to be a Japanese movie and that Warner Bros. has been the distributor of JoJo related media for some time now, right?

Why? Parts 1 and 2 could potentially work as live action movies. Anything with stands seems like it would be a disaster, firstly because it would look silly, and secondly because those parts are much longer and structured more episodically, like TV shows.

Part 4 is set in a small Japanese town and features majority Japanese characters. It's the easiest to make from a live action standpoint.

What is CG?

Have you seen how bad Terraformars looked?

For the normalfag shekels

I want to die

archive.fo/LZn7m

Something that movie studios almost never pull off right, and in turn almost always makes movies even shittier than they needed to be.

As promised, a kiss 4u.

At least it's jap, then I can just ignore it instead of having it rise up to the top of the american box office

I put my ass to the screen but he didn't rim it.
2/10 bad kiss

Take it back to /a/ or /jojo/.

I do enjoy Village Roadshow's CGI.

no

Can't wait for the live action death note in America with no Misa for maximum faggotry.

>>>/a/

Cause they think it will make money of course.

Why would you think it would be anything other than Jap? JoJo's not that popular in America, certainly not yet and certainly not in the way Dragon Ball was and even if JoJo were popular the Americans would have very difficult time selling a JoJo movie to anyone outside of the built-in fanbase.

There's also the small matter of the fact that, since Dragon Ball Evolution, Mangaka are completely adverse to selling the movie rights to American studios, especially if they have to give up final creative control.

>>>Holla Forums

You should do what all good little rulecucks do and run to cuckmonkey

You're awfully confused aren't you?

Is gappy a jew?

fukkin wrexed redditpol

>>>/jojo/

For a rulecuck you don't seem to know what you're supposed to be angry at.
I recommend you go back and study up fam >>>/rulecuck/

No, his origin was revealed a few months ago.