Lets culturally enrich some classic movies

Lets culturally enrich some classic movies.

ghostbusters 2016 remake

I don't know what it is, but whenever I see a woman dressed up like that, I want to wrestle those men's clothes off her and fuck her back to where she belongs. Anyone relate?

No, rape doesn't solve problems, Ahmed bin Muhammed al Baghdadi. Keep it in your pants please.

It solves the problem of my erection.

Truly, you are a paragon of Islam.

Allah akbar

Here's your 72 virgins:
πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–
πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–
πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

Those pigs are sluts.

Yes.

WHITE'D

Der Untergang 2016

Yes.

remake the story of Ann Frank with blacks instead of jews (cause blacks is da reels joos) sit back and watch the kvetching.

But user where are the women? They've always been the primary victims of war, after all…

Please forgive my cis-gendered ignorance, my fragile masculinity has led me to unwittingly commit this grave microagression and I am deeply sorry. Please tell me where I can go to pay reparations? I'm literally shaking right now and it's very important to me that nobody thinks I'm a bigot. In fact, it's the most important thing.

Thank God he said he didn't want the part because everyone would only remember him as "the black Bond".

Schindler's List. All the Nazis were black. We wuz masta race n sheeiit!