M Night Shyamalan's the most unfairly hated director. those early flicks give him a pass for life yo...

M Night Shyamalan's the most unfairly hated director. those early flicks give him a pass for life yo. As an indian american you have no idea what he means to us.

Poo

I'm so sorry he's all you have. Maybe next year him and Bobby Jindal will make a glorious comeback by pooing the loo.

rajinikanth is kino

Am I the only person on the planet that thinks The Last Airbender was actually okay, given that I'd never watched the anime and judged it based on only what I'd seen from the movie?

Probably

There was only 2, count them two, the number is two, rhymes with poo and loo, of his early movies that was good, and even that does not qualify him for a designated pass for life. The first one aka I SEE DESIGNATED was the good shit for it's time, the second one or number 2 was and still is underrated because the critics, the marketing and most of the public retardedly thought it had anything to do with the first movie and was a sequel to I SEE DESIGNATED.

But every projects of his after those two turned to shit by his own efforts and idiocy.

pick one

Pick one

He could be Hindi.
But if he was Bengali, then he'll fit in with the western Aryans too.

He did Unbreakable, the greatest capeshit move ever made. So theres that.

Right, because installing someone of your own identity among the rich and privileged few definitely makes life better for the mass of people.

could not care less. street shitters are universally terrible people. every fucking hotel is run by you faggots and it is insufferable.

what exactly is wrong with signs?
dont say the water plot hole since it condenses an entire great movie into one little component

you wouldnt say that if you were non-white

true, i mean look at all the good barack has done for blacks.

Doesn't give him a right to defecate on the street though.

That's a pretty big plot hole. Doesn't matter what it condenses.

Everything to do with the actual aliens is shit in that movie. Not the idea of them, since that is integral to the plot, but the execution. They couldn't even open or break down doors. They are less competent than zombies. Let that sink in. Interstellar aliens can't conquer two inches of wood. These aliens coming to a planet that is mostly water while said water is basically acid to them just finishes the whole thing off.

They are demons obviously, that's why they use holy water. This film uses jump scares so fuck him.

in

>>>/reddit/

Did they rent Pootie Tang?

loo
jew

If you want to discuss it seriously, Signs was schizoid in tone, direction, and overall structure of the movie. It failed even if shama llama ding dong dung tried to hide it as an attempt at genre melding, or a story about faith unconventionally done as a jump scare sci-fi, because none of the elements worked and they did not mesh together. The performance of the actors were at best barely above phoning it in. If there was any solid kernel of an idea or concept it became mangled in his crappy execution, like a solitary tiny corn niblet in a poo, it should just be put in the loo.
Oh you cheeky curry poojit, I thought you were being serious.
YOU TELL MANVIT TO SHIT ON THE DESIGNATED STREET WITH ALL HIS MIGHT, TELL MANVIT TO SHIT AWAY, SHIT AWAY MANVIT

The genre mesh works in it though, it doesnt work in his follow up movies but it sort of worked in that. shit was groundbreaking for its time.

Is it OK to like The Village, Holla Forums?

You'll see

What's wrong with jump scares?

You probably are.

I liked the village though.

I know why you like it, you're cult material.

what the fuck are you talking about

Pussy

it's not that they are 2spooky
it's just a very cheap and uninventive way to be spooky

Are you suggesting they hide in that reservation illegaly? If you had paid attention you would have noticed that the reservation is owned and protected through a private foundation, which in turn was funded by the old inhabitants of the village.
One of the rangers literally says that the Foundation pays the goverment for having a no-fly-zone established.

Lots of shit wrong with the Village but the majority of your personal gripes seem to be largely based on being retarded and not paying attention.

That same ranger or the other one is stranged out by the fact she said she was living there. So I just assumed, haven't watched this is a while tbh.

What jump scares?

The hand under the door.
The banging on the door in the basement.

If you have literally never seen or heard anything about TLA beyond knowing it's a cartoon then yes, I could see how you might have shit enough taste to enjoy it for what it is.

No, now give me all of your money, robot.

Best part of the whole movie, tbh

that my dear friend is one good exception
you must admit there is quite a build up to that tho

Now you're just reaching, pajeet. Like a curry caste trying to reach some tp that is so close yet still too far when he's trying to the right thing when dropping poo in the loo.
Subtle, a bit old but not bad bait pajeet my son. Very well then, now I will reward you with saying something like, at least get your chronology correct if you are going with the claim of groundbreaking for it's time, since Unbreakable, did that earlier and far better compared to everything else that M Nite Tamilaman did afterwards.

Who would win in a fight, aliens or demons?

I designate his movies and shit on them.

Fuck off M Night, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You should've quit while you were ahead, instead you kept going and exposed yourself as the lucky hack you are.

I can't believe someone wrote that and thought it was a good line.

My guess is M Night said something about kikes and since then they've trashed all his movies.

literally everything he ever made is a shit for normalfags and redditors

I get people hate the what a twist endings but his films aren't really thaaaat bad. They haven't quite reached steven king hack levels yet.