Penny Dreadful

I'm surprised this shit got to 3 seasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video23166501/eva_green_-_sex_scenes_topless_and_sexy_-_penny_dreadful_s01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It got more than one?

Is Eva green at least boob showing? I wouldnt mine watching it just for them

Plus didn't that shitty show with fables get the same treatment?

Three total. None of them worth the time it takes to watch.

This.
I stopped watching the show after the first season. It felt like if the creator was a faggot who thought that he was making a complex story with compelling characters but in reality it's just a fanfiction for tumblr.

First season is.. Tolerable. At least at first.

By the second season, it's pretty obvious that there's some kool-aid poisoning taking place. By the third season, they are outright bitching and moaning about how women are mistreated and every woman is either being raped or beaten.

They go and revisit the time the main character spent in the insane asylum for being demonically possessed and instead turned it into a hellish torture session where they tried to make her act like all the other women.

They even toss in Dr. Jekyll, except now he's a pajeet who people scream at in the streets for no reason, and his uncontrollable anger is about racism.

I can't even think about Eva Green without getting a faitn depression. Totally ruined career.

is there decent fap material at least?

Any time she's remotely naked, the most you get to see is her ass (pretty nice) but they either keep her entirely covered, or looking like a goddamned zombie.

There is one sex scene in the first season, episode 6 towards the end, if you care to look. Had to look it up to be sure. No tiddies.

ffsf

We see her tits once, and only once

I noticed a similar issue with the recent Holmes and Houdini show that was on TV semi recently. I tried watching a few episodes and noticed each of the episodes was dead set on making itself about feminism and having people be cartoonishly sexist.

These shows don't even do well after shoving in this shit, so why do they keep trying with it? Even with Penny Dreadful it seemed to just keep going since the channel it's on doesn't have much anything else going.

If they whored her out more like Clarke in GoT maybe the show would be more popular

Clarke who doesn't show her tits any more?

HAHAHAHA

I liked it until they started to insert the pozz. It's actually kind of funny how they inserted the fucking pozz in this show they tried the most subtle methods of sneaking it in before going full bore. Why are these cocksuckers doing this? Almost everything I watch nowadays is good until they insert the liberal dildo.

what's the point of those 3 seasons then?

The show is written for women and faggots. And not in a good way.

Anything written for women or faggots is shit by default.

She has a vagina as well, and that is a very debilitating condition.

Tumblr are the only people under 40 who still watch TV series. Everyone else has moved onto vidya or youtube for their fix. They're appealing to their market, their market is just interested in gay incest and screaming sexism at things.

see

She's not a Nazi, she is mirroring you while she is with you. She's a woman which makes her a liberal feminist by default and you will never change that, only force her to mirror you while you're still her best option.

Some lewd scenes. There is a scene in which Eva Green is demon fucked by a ghost.

xvideos.com/video23166501/eva_green_-_sex_scenes_topless_and_sexy_-_penny_dreadful_s01

Progress is a hell of a drug.

but does she show her body of work if you know what i mean…

First season is great just for John Clare/Frankenstein's monster. He made the show in all honesty.

Post pic. Nobody beats Karloff.

The acting was great, his look might not be.

He's a fat goth.
WEW

Which is hilarious considering while most outspoken community out there, its not that large and hardly spends any money. Its like pandering to the squirrel outside your window that won't shut up

I basically gave up and just watch Youtube channels that make quality content (Forgotten Weapons, Lindybeige, Primitive Technology, etc.). None of the political bullshit, informative, no meme shit, and I have all the old documentaries I could want on whatever channel hasn't yet been DMCA'd.

How can there possibly be enough of the mentally ill freaks around to sustain any kind of market? There is no way in hell they outnumber heterosexual male nerds.

Heterosexual male nerds are torrenting and streaming everything. We're not a market anymore so they're appealing to the idiots who will buy their shit just because it's "progressive" and they think it's furthering their agenda by "voting with their dollars". TV and film is on it's way out as important mediums, they'll be like theater and radio soon. Look at theater, it's controlled by the gay mafia because no one gives a shit about the medium anymore, so they have their little corner to fag out in making shitty showtunes about getting AIDS. That's what's happening with tv. When the boomers and gen Xers die out it will be complete. The future is interactive holodeck type shit. Movies and tv is as good as dead.

And the leftists are busy trying to shit that up too.

i can't believe this bullshit is already here and fully taken over. nothing but whining about gender and race and privilege and the race to the fucking bottom. nothing but SJWs on all sides

I'm still waiting for someone to bring a Nazi UFO into Rick's pawn shop.

This is the first time I've seen Frankenstein's monster portrayed with the long hair and blackened lips he's supposed to have.

Mary Shelly's Frankenstein novel is shit tbh. At least Bram Stoker's Dracula novel was actually really good in the beginning with Harker going to Dracula's castle and escaping. Top tier horror writing, then Stoker's autism forces him to write the rest of the novel as a series of blog posts.

Gonna have to disagree. Frankenstein has fantastic atmosphere, and is much better written than Dracula. The epistolary format isn't terrible, but Stoker overwrote the book. I prefer Shelly's pared-down style.

well she gained weight, don't think she wants to get naked anymore. Her first few sex scenes are still fappable today though

This show was boring and I couldn't get through the first season. The plot dragged on too slowly and it quickly devolved into a soap opera. I skipped all the scenes with the dying hooker, then the theater scenes with the monster. When the main characters stopped looking for vampires to babysit the crazy bitch, I quit.

And Season 1 is the best of the 3. You have no idea how much worse it gets. The dying whore is resurrected by Frankenstein, spends some time being Frankenstein's waifu, and then turns evil and decides she wants to take over the world with an army of murderous whores. Oh, and she convinced Dorian Gray to help her do this, and they have a three-way in blood with some girl that was going to get killed or something.

Fuck off and die, Lindy.

I could tell she was going to turn into either a vampire or Frank's monster. But her story dragged on for so long that I stopped caring.

Is the American cowboy a werewolf? That's my guess. Then he took it up the ass from the mirror guy and I got bored.

I like his commentary on weapons. I've never looked at his more political stuff, other than the one where he says that strong womyn warriors are complete nonsense.

Lindy's weapon commentary is very hit or miss for me. His video on Flails is a pretty good example of him getting a lot of his ideas from LARPing.

He never said he was an expert or that he was right, he's mostly brainstorming. Also, many people praised his test of longbow versus plate as being one of the more realistic and fair ones around. Turns out plate wins.

There's Knyght Errant and scholagladiatoria (for armors and weapons respectively) when I want to hear from people with actual historical knowledge or hands-on experience.

Yeah, but he's like.. God's Werewolf or some shit.

Though, it must be said, scholagladiatoria is a cuck that gets triggered by guns.

Why is Lindybeige so bad?

Actually I'm much more liberal than her. Unlike me she's straight-up Holla Forums and would see no problem with exterminating all non-whites (except japan).

I've become more racist since being with her.

Time for bed, laughed myself more tired.

Weird how modern people can't enjoy fiction any more, it has to fit in with their pathetic little identity politics or else it's evil or "pozzed" or some millennial buzzword. SJWs on both sides make me sick.

user please.

it's called HEMA.

t. virgin.

First season is pretty fun. Second season gets a bit hamfisted and I've never seen season 3.

I think the main detriment to the show is that a bit too much gets added at once and some of the characters aren't utilized or are just extra baggage. Dorian Grey is a story about some cunt that becomes immortal and a massive degenerate. He stays true to his story, but when it looks like his character is going to progress, he does a 180. Eva Green's character dumps him and it looks like he starts to understand how shallow his life is, but then he meets the tranny and then Frankenhooker. He really should have been wrapped up in season 2.

The Vampire arc does largely conclude in season 1, but the witch arc in season 2 feels like too much of the same. They should have just combined the two and had a singular witch in league with the vampires.

The Werewolf arc starts off really promising, but then gets a bit disappointing. I still don't get why he went with Dorian. That made no sense. Also, there's way too much gay sex in this.

a shit series that could be edited down to a good mini series

The only reason I kept watching the series, he was the high point of it.

Also, Dorian Gray points out how stupid revolutions, specially the left ones, are. In the end, they all turn out the same, the world doesn't change, and people forget the revolutionaries.

Wonder how tumblr swallowed that.

t. herpes infected genitals.